tuscl

This time I'm being serious

bang69
North Carolina
Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:44 PM
Was having a few bers with some friends. We got talking about strippers in [view link] of my budies said he only likes white girls when it comes to strippers. A nother said he likes to wach black strippers. A nother said he likes Aiian strippers. Now lets get serious does it realy matter what race the stripper is.

25 comments

• southtx_007
    12 years ago
    Plain and simple no, I like all kinds of women race has nothing to do with me choosing who I get a lapdance from.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Sometimes I feel like having some tight little Asian poontang, and some times I'd like to have a nice firm black ass rubbing on me, and then there are times when I want to spread the butt cheeks of a white spinner, and gaze at her pink....
  • boatmonkey
    12 years ago
    There are some white males who don't get turned on by Asian chicks - they're gay, of course!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I certainly get dances from attractive black and Asian dancers, but I prefer white busty blondes. Playboy magazine and Hollywood movies are to blame.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    In theory, it doesn't matter. But there are a lot of black girls who lack a personality to win me over. They aren't all like that, and there is one black girl at my #2 favorite club who's a favorite, but enough are that in some clubs, I won't bother with them.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Equal Opportunity monger here, lol.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    The simple answer, for me, is yes.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Part of the fun is fantasy. If a cute Asian pixie with broken English wants to "love me long time," I can be up for that. Other times, hot and black will raise my interest. The only real turn offs are: bad attitude, fugly looking women and bad odor. So my answer is, yes and no!!!
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    I feel I am a multi-national type!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    "it's all pink on the inside".
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Nah, the race of the dancer doesn't matter to me, but I do have preferences. I especially like hispanic and exotic (mixed race) looking women, they're my favorite.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Variety is the spice of life !
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Not to me - as long as they are female
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I don't know whether it's a perfume, hair treatment, some other artificial thing, or a common natural thing, but many, not all, black women I've known, even outside of strip clubs have a somewhat musky odor about them that is somewhat off putting for me. The same is true, to a lesser degree, of Latina women. I'm inclined to think its artificial, but it's common enough, across social class, that I have to wonder. Anybody else have that same experience, or is it just me?
  • rb93720
    12 years ago
    Just you ...
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I'm with rb93720, I haven't noticed that either george.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I am a white guy (actually white Hispanic guy). Hispanic women tend to be very curvy so I have always (since a young boy and especially starting in puberty ) been very attracted to well-developed curvy women. Starting in high school, I started to become more in contact with black girls since my high school was ~25 to 30% black. I would notice how the black girls often seemed to be very developed and many of them, although in their teens, would probably put most avg. women to shame in terms of their development and curvaceous bodies. Liking curvy women, I started to be really attracted to black women/girls since they often have big time ccurvess (that’s right – 2 c’s and 2 s’s for emphasis brotha!). Now a days I get most of my dances from black dancers since I just love their bodies. I have seen so many black dancers with a small 27 or 28 in. waist and 40+ inch booty/hips – I know this kind of thing is not attractive to many, but it definitely is to me. Black dancers also seem, at least with me, to be less inhibited and more aggressive when giving you a LD. I definitely feel that I get more than my money’s worth when getting LDs from a black dancer. Of course one can’t generalize; i.e. my statements don’t mean that there are not curvy white dancers with great bodies, but from “my” point of view, the dancers with the best bodies are often the black dancers, at least for me! (I like the big booty, the small waist, thick thighs, etc., that many black dancers possess but is less common in white dancers). I do agree with what a poster said previously about not liking the attitude of many black dancers - I run into this myself – but for me I am attracted to the body and if she happens to have a good personality on top of that then that is gravy - otherwise I just sit back and let her do her thing that she knows how to do so well. So for me race is important not so much in the color aspect of it but more to the fact that black women/dancers just have different attributes (mostly physical) that you won’t often find in most white or Asian dancers. More than my 2 cents!!!
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Papi_Chulo...your assessment is accurate.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I've found if a woman is attractive..she's attractive no matter her race. It doesn't matter if its in a strip club or IRL.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I agree with the samurai -- I have some personal preferences, but if a woman is attractive to me, she is attractive no matter what race she is.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Seems as though I am the definite minority on this topic.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    In general, no, but I will instantly gravitate toward an Asian or Latina dancer if there is one, probably because they are not as common in the clubs I frequent.
  • xxxrated
    12 years ago
    Yes, it does certain kinds of women, catches yor eye. Well' the strip club is a good way to experience a wide variety of women. In general, Each type of women has general attributes which are very attractive. Whether you want a dancer with a shapely derriere,dangerous curves , or sexy petite ,....Each type of women kind of embodies a particular built.........
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    My ATF is Filipino. My current club fave is Latina. Other recent faves include some black, some white. Guess I prefer non-whites, but I do make exceptions.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Yes it does- MY buds and I want OUR faves to be of the human race..........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion