tuscl

Possible OTC

Clackport
Washington
I know what you're thinking, "another fucking OTC question"! This situation might be a little different though. First all I live in Portland, and OTC is just not common here, nothing like a lot of other cities. I've known this dancer for three years (met her dancing at a strip club). We've always been friendly towards each other, I consider her a friend. Anyways, her body is so freaking nice and I want that pussy so bad. How do I approach OTC with her? I'm not sure if she does OTC. I don't want her to think any differently of me if that makes sense. I think there's a possiblity with any girl that they might tell the manager, and you would get kicked out. I guess what I'm saying is I want to stay friendly with her even if she refuses the OTC offer. There could be situations where you're friends with a dancer, and then you ask the OTC question, then she looks down on you, and doesn't want to talk to you again.

Suggestions?

26 comments

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Ask her out to lunch first. Give her money for her time. Let her get comfortable with the idea of seeing you outside the club. Then make reference to it then.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Ask her out to lunch first."

Note to self, peruse local lunch menus... :)))
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Good advice Stiletto. You could also ask her a question such as 'what would you do/say when a guy asks to meet you out of the club for social 'activity'? That way you are asking her, but not directly.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Uh? If you've known her for three years, she probablly would have let you know by now if there was a take out menu. I do like stiletto's advice, but IMO that is more of a FWB approach then straight p4p.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Stiletto25's advice is right on point IMO. Let her get comfortable with seeing you OTC for nonsexual stuff 1st.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Stil25 spits man game on this man !

Some juice ideas !
    #1 start visiting once a week ! By at least one lapper and her one drink tip at stage only when she is up
    #2 at the table keep eye contact and be funny...slowly start touching her. Hell ask if she would like a massage.....I'm known for setting in the darkest corner with a dancer snugling and kissing inbtween dances
    #3in the vip start to increas contact or talk before hand about paying more for more contact....this is a play on contact the more you touch a lady the more she will say yes....you don't believe me go an read a book ! Lol !
    #4 yes to start outside play (in non extras clean clubs all ways thank babysteps) ask for dinner or drinks at a local bar and let her know how much you would pay for this (note always keep itc money small and show otc money to be more profitable) (note but from time to time since you want to win let her when go itc and blow some cash just to show yes dady can pay lol) then if it goes good then thank movies or your place for a meal that you will make (cooking can get wemon off or at last it does my ladies lol) at every stage always find ways to touch(this gets her mind and body ready 4 sex with you)
    #5 this is how I do it at my local nonextras clubs....but their r lots of other ways....over all learn about yourself and what your willing to put into this girl to make love to her.....be yourself and have a blast ! Good luck from juice
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    Lunch is not a terrible idea, but I'm in my mid 20's. I'm not one of those guys that pays a girl to talk to me in a strip club, or pays a girl to have lunch with me. If I'm paying her, she's gotta be demonstrating her fucking and oral skills.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Good advice hand the stripper $1000 and then ask if she's interested
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol I'm one of those guys that does pay4allofit lol ! Well then just ask her would she fuck you for $250, $500, $750, $1,000 and see if she goes for it.....if you don't like paying at all then you should stop stripclubbing and go to pick up bars and forums.....they have a lot of good ideas....I've read them for years and use it in my strip club game......know if you still don't like to game and you do want to pay for sex but you don't want the hassle of not knowing then read the reviews of your state and nearby states and find a damn extras club ! If you've never been it goes like this:
    Juice: I I'm juice !
    Dancer: ill fuck you for $200
    Juice: ok !
    Dancer: oooooo!

That's as easy as it gets ! This shit is as easy or as hard as you want it to be !

And if you got tossed from the club just for asking for extras then damn that club sucks !
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Ranukam- it doesn't matter how old you are or what kind of guy you are. She's a dancer. You are a strip club customer. You want to have sex with her. You don't want her to think differently of you or tell a manager. You've known her for three years so she probably would have had a clue by now if sex was in the menu. I'm afraid you may have to take the long route home on this one. You really should take my first comment advice.

Btw, don't be so afraid of being THAT kind of guy who pays girls. It doesn't mean you're not a real man. Its just a fear you have of looking like a PL. Rest assured, if you want something from a dancer, money helps your cause.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I'm in my mid 20's. I'm not one of those guys that pays a girl to talk to me in a strip club, or pays a girl to have lunch with me"

You can consider taking & trying our tips or try it whatever way suites you as a 20 something that doesn't pay except maybe for fucking and oral skills.

Good Luck.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    St25 Amen ! Glory ! $%&^! Fuck yes and spot on !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Say it reverse auctioneer , $250 $250 $250 do I hear $250 $275 $275 she'll either raise her hand at $1000 or kick you in the balls
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dracula I agree ! And I'm just a little over mid 20's man and I'm fucking girls I once only dreamed about at one point ! I have a good job, have good looks, confidence threw the roof ! Now spelling is a whole nother story ! Lol but the point is I left 500 on my benchpress and so on and I pay for convo all the way up to and past sex with my ladies ! Their is nothin wrong with it and their is nothin wrong with treating her like a lady before you rail her lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gator now that had be on the floor laughing !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    If you ask politely along the lineS of what "londonguy" says I don't think it would be too out of line.

Heck. It is a SC. Most customers and probably all dancers (whether they do it or not) know this kind of stuff goes on. It is a sexual business/atmosphere. Do you really think she is going to think that you are coming wayyyy out from left field by asking that you want to "see" her OTC? I mean, she is dancing naked on top of you right. What do you think she thinks is going thru your mind while she is naked on top of you - the GOP debates!!!

All she could say is NO I'm not into that kind of stuff - but I'm sure she would understand why you ask - you are a guy! Don't you think the guy who is fucking her right now had to ask at some point?

I'm sure she will still dance for you and take your $$$ even if she doesn't do OTC!!!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    There's a variation on Stiletto's idea that I've done with numerous dancers. Offer to take her out to lunch or dinner, but right before she's due to go to work. That's even less inocuous, than setting up a separate occasion just to take her out for a meal. That way she is just expanding her day another hour or so.

After the meal you go to her club and spend your usual time with her. If you want to make a big impression, try to spend even more money on her when you get dances from her. When I do dinner with dancers that way, I call it "dinner and dancing." Just using that term for it usually makes a big hit with dancers. If that goes well, you can try something more elaborate on a future occasion.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I agree with Papi. In all the years, and of all the times I've asked dancers about OTC, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number who've been actually *offended* at the question. Some laugh, but most just say no, even "no thanks." Many have even pulled some variant of "I'm flattered, but..." out of their stripper shit bag, but pissed off or so offended that they won't take my money? Nah.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Don't waste your money on lunch. Just politely tell her you would like to have sex with her, and ask her to consider it. Three likely outcomes: NO, YES, or MAYBE. You can figure it out from there.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto25:

Will you have 'lunch' with me?
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    No, here's how it really goes:

Juice: I'm Juice!
    Dancer: I'll fuck you for $200! But wait, can you spell?
    Juice: well, uh... no.
    Dancer: Then forget it!
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    Ok I think I will take Stiletto's advice.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @farmerart- yes
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    So, when a stripper asks me to lunch I should start concluding she wants to pay to fuck me, she's just taking it slow? If I'd have known that I could have quit my job by now and lived off 'lunch' with strippers!

Err, maybe she wants me to pay her for sex?
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    damn art! you beat me to it ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Nights good one lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion