tuscl

Your Thoughts and Prayers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 1:57 PM
I just found out my #1 ATF was in a bad car crash...she was driving back home after working at her new club 2 hours away when she fell asleep and flipt her car...she was floung from her jeep and is in the ICU....she was and is a great dancer and a wonderful person that was and is a big part of my life...she was their for me in some of my darkest days. She was truly my sunshine in a rain storm ! Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers..........

70 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I understand your pain. I hope that she will be OK.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks shadow
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I hope she'll be ok too. Because I live most of the year way out in the boondocks, the closest good club to me is 2 hrs away. I've dozed off while drving more than once..scary shit. I hope that girl is all right and wish a speedy recovery.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I like to joke around you with you but I'm truly sorry and I hope she is okay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Samuria thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Motorhead thank you
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My wishes for her recovery. Hang in there Buddy. I fell asleep once, but I awoke just as I went into a snowy ditch. I fortunately was not hurt.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dracula thank you
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Things like this always bring things into perspective. Life is extremely precious. I hope she is ok, I will say a prayer for her speedy recovery.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rh48 thank you
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I hope your ATF has good recovery juice.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Keep us updated about her as well
  • yndy
    12 years ago
    The first time I met my now fav SC bartender she told me the story of her horrible crash (alcohol, not falling asleep) and showed me her huge scar. But she recovered and is a thriving going-on-35-yr-old. Fingers crossed for the same result...
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    my heart go's out to here
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    Juice...she's going to be ok. Good thing strippers are flexible otherwise she may have never made it to the icu. Def will pray for her.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Just said a prayer for your friend's speedy recovery, juicebox69
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Best hopes for her.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I am with you juice. Hope she pulls thru and makes a speedy recovery.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Sorry to hear this, Juice. I'll pray for her recovery.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Thoughts, prayers go out to you and her family as well.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tabb thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yndy
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang69 thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    yndy thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bad bitch lol thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vince thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Deogol thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jacklash Thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bobvz Thank you
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Know how you feel Juice, about a fav being a good friend. If things went wrong with mine, it would hurt me too. Wishing your friend a speedy recovery.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Unfortunate. I pray for a fast and complete recovery for her.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mikey thank you
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Prayers for her speedy recovery. And a warning to all of us about pushing the limits when we are behind the wheel.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    mmdv thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Superdude thank you
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    So sad to hear that, juice! She's in our thoughts & prayers.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lopaw thank you
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Sorry to hear about this, Juice. Hope it turns out well.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Nights thank you
  • Bogeyman1
    12 years ago
    Juice I'm there for ya. My ATF knows how she's made all the difference in pulling me thru some dark shadows and I somehow know that yours does too. Guys let your ATF's know. Thoughts & prayers juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bogyman1 thanks
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    So juice, if she was there for you during tough times it is now time for you to be there for her. Keep the faith, be strong, and hope.
  • boatmonkey
    12 years ago
    I often think that if anything bad happened to my ATF, like a battle with cancer, I would do all I could for her. She has had a string of boyfriends since I have known her but none who really cared for her - you know how you can tell, guys not really wanting to see that she was driving a decent car or living in a decent place. I think she would be pretty much all alone in a real life crisis. Hopefully I will never have to see that happen, though. I wish you and your ATF good times in the future, the sooner the better.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Farmrart thanks man and I agree
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    Shit. That's never a good thing. I'll be praying
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Boatmonky thanks man and ya its my turn to help her....its going to hurt my clubbing but fuck it she deserves it with all she has dun for me
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Kingcripple thanks man
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, this is heartwrenching, and it's underscored that it's at Valentine's Day.... Hopes & Prayers Big Time to her for a fast and full recovery....and, also to you during this trying time....Hang in there Buddy....
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    Juice, I feel your pain. My favorite was recently in the hospital--nothing too serious, just overnight--but I was surprised at how worried I was. We have favorites because we make a connection with someone and become good friends, or sometimes more. I hope that your ATF has friends and family that are there to help, but if not, I hope you have the means and ability to do your part too. It will help you get through it to know that you have done everything you can to support her.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Romeo thanks dawg !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Joes thanks man
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Damn juice, that sucks! I wish her well. Keep us informed, if you can. Prayers!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Clubber I will and thanks man
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    it's good you care and are such friends with your girl ... your a good lad jay, it will be ok mate am sure, you give her your support ... and we'll give you ours.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    ... and keep us posted mr jay-box too. av kinda realised this week i am losing my real ATF of 2 1/2 years right now, you do get attached, so i now you wont be in the mood right now, but keep going fella
  • Fenster
    12 years ago
    Someone should say something about how you now get to give her spongebaths. But I'll just say we're all hoping for a speedy and complete recovery.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Blue thanks man
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fenster ok that was funny : ) thanks man
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    thanks back J, glad your a good mate
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Blue your make me thank of juice :p
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'm praying for her Juice.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, Love it, this has been a great outpouring of support from your tuscl brothers & sisters.... Juice, please get us updates as you can....
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'll pray for her too. I hope she makes a full recovery. I hope she has insurance as well. I also encourage everyone to wear their seat belts. Most deaths in South Carolina probably many other states as well, happen to those who refuse to wear their seat belts. You can get thrown out of your vehicle at only 15 mph in a rollover.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ran thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Romeo it has and its been nice 2 see thanks again
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shark thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks again everybody for the prayers and love I will keep you guys updated
  • HootnHal
    12 years ago
    Even the hit & miss tuscl-er, like me, is keeping you and your atf in my thoughts and prayers. I don't post much, live in the boonies, but feel some kinship, & this is my fav site. Wishing a quick & complete recovery!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hoot that meant a lot bro ! Thank you !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion