tuscl

so what got you to join tuscl ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:42 PM
For me I used to google ideas on how to get laid in the club or out of the club by a stripper...........and tuscl threads would pop up and I read them for years then I finaly desided..to join and add my 2cents What is your stories ?

26 comments

• bobvz
    12 years ago
    I used to travel alot and needed some info on clubs all over the country. For the most part, the info was on target, but of course, YMMV was the best comment made.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    As a lowly f#ckn rookie about 12 years ago I starting hitting a club in northern Massachusetts called Matthew's (Tyngsboro, MA)....I've always been closer to Boston, but I was in IT Consulting at the time (aka a Consulting adult) and had a bunch of accounts up in this more remote area of MA/Northern NH....At that time I'd go to a club every once in awhile, or not...But IMHO this was the best club in New England back then and I got kinda sucked in....The biggest draw of this club was the quality of the women - to this day I've never seen a club which had that level of depth of quality.... Anywyay, I met this dude at that club (and he was legendary there) and he told me about tuscl....He was one of the original founders of tuscl, and for all I know he may be FOUNDER....Last Fall I kinda got back into the clubbing scene again (after a long hiatus), and I remembered tuscl and the enhanced extension of the club scene that it provides.... Note to Founder (aka Meni??): Hit me with a PM if you were one of the original founding father's of tuscl and/or you remember Matthew's....I was a mini Maddog Kimberly lover back then, with an occasional side dish of Marina.....
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Other stripclub sites kept pointing to TUSCL. When I checked it out I found the most accurate and up front information came here. Although some ranting and raving goes on here, it is still the best source of info on this subject. GOOD JOB GUYS AND GALS.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    a few strippers told me about this site. so i checked it out & here i am
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I had been going to same clubs for years. I took a hiatus also. Was going more to MPs but then got bored with the quality. Found TUSCL on the Internet and it's been fun.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    After dabbling in the SC hobby on business trips for many years I finally decided I should seriously research the local scene too. After a few visits and scams I thought I could use some help and discovered tuscl. Tuscl is my library, the clubs are my lab. All in the name of science of course.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I found it searching the internet for strip club information.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    To be honest, no idea. I can tell by the date that I was in Ohio, and likely looking for some info about local clubs or perhaps Michigan clubs. Would have just stumbled on it, and very happy I did.
  • Drippy
    12 years ago
    I joined was TUSCL was still a newsgroup (ASSC I think). I travel for business and used it to find clubs in the cities I visited. Still do.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Pretty much the same as Shadow. Prior to the internet, I'd been reduced to scoping "night clubs" in local Yellow Pages when I traveled. I spent many a night in hotels or at mini-marts, thumbing through Yellow Pages looking for something that looked like a strip club. Then I'd write down addresses/phone numbers because invariably I'd get lost trying to find the place in an unfamiliar town. And apparently I wasn't the only one; the key pages I was trying to find were often torn out... &*^&#$%@! What a disaster this approach often turned out to be - no reviews, no decent maps, no picture of the building I was trying to find, etc. TUSCL, and the internet in general, have been a boon to strip clubbing for me, especially when traveling. Thanks to Founder and the other internet pioneers for making the world a much better place to be.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I used to check out the other Strip Club site, and found references to TUSCL. I checked out TUSCL and found it to be a valuable resource on our hobby.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I just did a google search on strip clubs, I think tuscl was the first thing that came up, I clicked on it, and I've been here ever since.
  • founder
    12 years ago
    @Maddog (and whoever else has met a founding partner or founder of tuscl) No, you haven't met him. I have owned this site since day one. A handful of my oldest and closest friends know I do this. I don't share who I am with anyone at any clubs. I never have, I probably never will. Also, I have never been to Mass. So anyone out there who says they're the founder is a liar. Rock on.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck this guy ^^^ I'm D'a "Founder" !.......................your a kool kat bro !
  • eaglepa
    12 years ago
    I can relate to Rod8432 comments about searching the yellow pages when out of town, seems so primitive now. I started periodically finding clubs around 2000 when traveling and then later started lurking the internet for info. Somewhere along the line stumbled onto this site. This site is seems by far the best dedicated to strip clubs. More recently I have been trying to add my limited experiences to the site.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A need for MORE insight & intel into an endeavor I was spending a lot of $$$$ & time on.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    What Rod said. I was traveling a lot in parts of the Northeast in the mid to late 90s and could never seem to easily find the clubs. It was always hit or miss as the Yellow pages in most areas did not list their strip clubs, so I had to resort to getting the intel from hotel concierges and cab drivers. Circa 1998, I bought a book of Internet sites if you can imagine that, lol, and, to my amazement, [view link] was provided as a source for strip clubs. Now the site was nowhere near as commprehensive or user friendly as it is today, but it sure did help. I found clubs in places like Stamford, CT, that I never knew existed even though I had traveled there for work several times! Thanks as always Founder.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I dropped my keyboard on the floor while jerking off and the rest is history
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Oh excuse me I thought the question was why did I login today!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I think I found TUSCL after someone referred to it over on SW.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I actually used to look through it back in the 90's. I was just looking for clubs in the towns I was traveling to near my hotel. I wasn't looking for more than looking at some naked girls and get a few laps. I remembered it when I was looking for some info back in May and it has been a beacon for my most memorable strip club trips over the last eight months. I have been educated in many ways. I bow at the feet of the professors of this fine website.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Was in another city and picked up one of those alternative newspapers so I could find some adult entertainment. I found a place after getting lost for about an hour. A dancer there was telling me about a place where she used to work, and how they didn't have any rules. No rules got my attention, but I didn't have time left in the evening to go half way across town and risk getting lost again. When I got back home, I looked up the name of the club she had told me about on the internet, and up popped a TUSCL review. I thought there were only 6 strip clubs in a fifty mile radius from home; TUSCL showed me that there were 3 times that many. Best $49 I have ever spent.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Founder, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my inquiry. No doubt, you are a Total Rock Star!!!!!!!!!!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Before the internet, I too relied on yellow pages for lists of clubs for when I'd be travelling. A dancer also referred me to a biker mag in the early nineties. It published an annual list of "biker-friendly" strip clubs, nationally. Although I'm not a biker, it was the only list of its kind I could find, until the web became common. When I lived in L.A., [view link] was a very well known SC website, for So. Cal. clubs and I used it all the time. I was aware of TUSCL then, but there were a lot more reviews of the local clubs in Zbone. After moving to Seattle in 2006, all that covered this area was [view link] which doesn't require registration. It mostly attracts trolls and those who just want to hurl insults at each other. After much dissatisfaction with that website, I tried TUSCL, and liked it very much. I'm here to stay now. It has very helpful, informative and entertaining material. And the PM system is fantastic!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks guys and gals for all the good stories and rich history .....juice
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    I was trying to find a strip club near a town I was traveling to. Found the locator, used it, decided to post some reviews on some clubs I had been to in the past...then I realized how cool the site was with the reviews and everything. It was a great help when I visited SoCal...lots of choices and the reviews really helped me limit it down to the right kinda club I was looking for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion