tuscl

what name do you use up in the club ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:26 PM
So do you use your real name? Your tuscl name ? Some other stage name? I use my middle name ! What about you ?

34 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I use my real first name but there are some that know me by shadowcat or candy man. And a few that think my name is baby.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    O h&ll no I do not us my real name (first or last) or regular phone. I use a pay as you go phone if I want to give out a number (I don't usually OTC but some girls like to think that I will call them later). The last thing I need is some ROB calling me at work on my work cell! I use a common name that is easy to remember and follow the KISS principle.[Keep It Simple Stupid]. No promises no lies. I don't give out personal info.
  • sanitago
    12 years ago
    depends. some of the dancers know my real name, one or two my real first name, the rest, well, they know what I feel like telling them.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I have a stage name for in the club. I also lie like I'm a stripper myself.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya samuri igo by goldenshower and say I need help with my car payments lol
  • uscue13
    12 years ago
    If I have their number, they probably know my real first name. The rest know my club name. A few who I've become casual friends with outside the club know my full name, and I know theirs as well.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I never use my real name
  • nizguy280
    12 years ago
    My stage name Stiff Breeze
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Niz you made a funny!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "If I have their number, they probably know my real first name. The rest know my club name." I use Steve, but then tell them it's my club name, lol.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    My first name, which is unique itself. And that then leads to a set of funny / cool nicknames & is a conversation starter.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Steve lomfaolol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I use my Real first name in any Club. Too hard to remember different names for individual Clubs. My current ATF knows my whole name, but she tends to call me baby, & I know her Real 1st and Last name
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Barack Alabama Roll Tide
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    More than half the dancers won't remember my name anyway so I just tell them what it is. I stick to the first name. I'm usually not that interested in their name either but it can be a conversation starter. If I wanted to call her I may want to know her name. If she's one of my favorites I might be embarassed if I still don't remember her name. Unless I haven't seen her in a long time.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I use my real first name. I've never had any problems. Like Alucard, I don't feel a need to use an alias.
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    I use my real first name. Figure there isn't really any harm in it. I just avoid using my last name.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I also use my real name and regular phone number. Sometimes I forget to remove my work badge, and a dancer will always spot it and ask about the origins of my last name. So technically some know my last name, though I doubt any of them would remember it.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    In the club I use my real name: Professor Peter Pussyhound.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    I use my real first name . . .
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm with thesamurai. I figure if they are giving me a fake name, I'll do the same. I use Google Voice for my phone number. I just have fun with it.
  • sandman96
    12 years ago
    Real first name & google voice number when it's play time.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I may be more daring than a lot of you. I give them my real first name in the club. If I have the occasion to give them my phone number, I also write down my last name too. (My first name is very common, so to distinguish myself from the others with my same name, I feel it helps to give my full name.) I'm single and live alone, so it hasn't posed any problems to me. If anything, I think it's helped me gain the confidence of some dancers, that I'm willing to give them my full, real name.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Real.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think that some of you are paranoid. Even if she wanted to, a stripper would have a hellava job stalking you with only your first name to work with. Why complicate things?
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Real first name, google voice usually if numbers get exchanged
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    I use my real name, most of them don't remember it anyways or can't properly pronounce it.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Shane Diesel. I used to use Ron Jeremy, but none of the younger girls seem to recognize the name anymore.
  • uscue13
    12 years ago
    Shadow, agreed. Not a big deal to me
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick funnny man :b
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    Real first, never my last. Only gave my number out to one dancer who gave me her real name when she texted me a few days later. I like giving out my real first since its not very common and they all pretend to like it, but generally I don't bother asking for real names because my visits are infrequent and no consistent time and since there is alot of turnover at the club I visit, it's unlikely I'll see 1/2 of them I meet ever again.
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    I never use a real name. At a few clubs in town, you have to not only (A) show ID to the door girl, but also (B) "sign in" as a "licensed guest" (must have something to do with jurisdiction rules about after-hours parties or something? ...). I don't like giving them my "real" information at the door. Depending on my mood, the "sign in" requirement can be a deal-breaker, if they're being persnickety about me signing my real name. So, generally, I don't give my real name. I usually choose a 'traditional basic male' name to use. It's not Dirk Diggler or Mack N. Mann or Seymore O'Rifice or anything else cute like that. It's not Shabazzad or Anfernee or LaJuanTay or M'P'qQsh or anything else illiterately hyper-urbane like that. It's not Mortimer or Nebuchadnezzar or Aloysius ("ale-oo-ISH-us") or St. John ("SIN-jun") or anything else pretentious like that. It's not Chrome or Fence or Banger or King or Duke or Strong or Steele or Guns or anything else hyper-masculine like that. It's not Champ or Skipper or Biff or Tux or Boffer or Hap or Sidney or anything else impotent like that. My choices usually run among Tom, Tommy, Thomas, Dick, Richard, Harry, Harold, Dave, David, Bill, William, Will, Jack, John, Johnnie, Jonathan, James, Jamie, Charlie, Charles, Eric, Fred, Frederic, Freddie, Mark, Marcus, Mike, Michael, ... Different every time. No dancer has ever said "Hey, last time, you said your name was [something else]!" to me ever.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    There is one club that asks you to sign in if you're using a "free pass" but the doorman says every time "you don't have to sign your real name." I usually sign "Dave Thomas" in honor of the Wendy's hamburger chain founder.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Erek Chin. @Rick, Shane Diesel eh? Those are some big...SHOES to fill.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion