tuscl

Hotels for OTC

Just wondering what hotels do you prefer for OTC with your dancers? I had one recently comment about what hotel she wanted me to book for our next OTC session. Of course it was more than twice as expensive so I doubt I will listen to her stripper shit.

The local Motel 6 is too ghetto for me. I might try a Motel 6 in the suburbs though.

28 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    IMO if a Dancer wants a "Upper Scale" hotel/motel for OTC activities then she should split the cost of the booking. But if you have $$$$ to "Burn", by all means go ALL out in the booking of creature comforts.
  • livinglife00200
    13 years ago
    If she is worth it and you dont mind spending the money I would do it in a second if I were you. Consider yourself lucky you have such great clubs
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Just take her to the motel she lives at.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Sam, check www.Hotels.com for the OTC icon!!! Or the OTC package: empty minifridge & in-room safe.
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Recently did a Marriott Vacation Resort Hotel...plush rooms, each with 2 king beds, full kitchen, fireplace, whirlpool bath for two......in off-season it will cost you about $150. Nice for OTC parties!!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Or give Priceline a shot. I mean, if all you want is a nice hotel roughly in the vicinity of where you want your OTC, then you can't beat it. In most cities, you can score a 4-star for under $100, which is a decent deal, especially if you're inclined to spend a little extra time with your ATF.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Hotels? We don't need no stinkin' hotels.

If the back of my 1979 El Camino ain't good enough got her, then her mama didn't raise her right
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Well, I once talked a dancer into doing the deed in the sleeper of a Kenworth, but I much prefer a hotel. Usually by the time I reach that stage with a dancer, the nearest hotel/motel will do.

• m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Doesn't apply to us as any club we were to even think about doing OTC would be far enough from home we would already have booked a room for us anyway. We always use Crowne Plaza though for personal use as they have the best points reward system out there. Two years ago when we did NOLA the expensive nights (New Years Eve and Sugar Bowl dates) were "reward" nights for us. Saved us over $1000.They have no blackout dates which is rare and they also will upgrade Platinum members even on reward night rooms if they have availability (which they did because we were already in the upgraded room the week before the reward nights kicked in.)
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I don't see why it really matters what hotel your at. I think the girl only really cares that it's not a home with other people in it. I've done OTC with a girl in local mom-and-pop hotels which are total sleazepits. Probably the biggest name hotel chain I've ever done OTC in is either Motel 6 or Super 8.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    does it realy matter what motel you pic for otc. let her pic the place. jackslash has a great idea
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    We use one of a couple local, relatively inexpensive no-tells that have hourly rates that are cheaper than the all night stay. On the occasions where we do an overnight, I book a room at one of the chains. I've used Comfort, Holiday Inn Express and Days Inn; they're not much more expensive that the no-tells for an overnight stay, and they often have other amenities.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Priceline Negociator! William Shatner always saves me tons of money...more cheddar for the strip clubs! The website betterbidding dot com will help you see what deals people are getting at which hotels on Priceline and Hotwire.
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Shatner could probably get some women from what I've heard LOL
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    For a married man like me I find it best to stay at a hotel where I can use my hotel frequent guest points so there will be no incriminating evidence on a credit card statement.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Otto22: Unless you can find a place that doesn't want a credit card for a reservation, or to see your driver's license, anonymity is virtually impossible for those who aren't will to use fake documents. You might be able to avoid the credit card trail by using cash or points, but hotels these days want to know with good certainty who you really are, so that, among other things, they can go after you for damage to a room.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    gmd makes some good points Samsung....stay clear of paper/credit card trails.

Samsung, you said her suggestion was twice as expensive, may I ask how much we are talking about?

My viewpoint is that if I lived over there I wouldn't take a girl to a budget hotel where people in adjoining rooms could hear you trying to put her hip out but conversley I wouldn't go to a top end hotel.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @LG: Oh, I don't know. It can be kind of amusing, in a macabre sort of way:

<a href="https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

• londonguy
    13 years ago
    Very funny gmd, very funny.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    gmd, last time I used the ghetto Motel 6 here in Columbus, I could hear other people getting it on as well. Also got a knock on my door from a homeless guy asking for money. I doubt I will use that motel again but I have had a good experience at Motel 6 in Southgate, MI.

Londonguy, the upscale hotels here in Columbus run around $140-200+. My budget for hotels so far has been $40-65. (Paid $40, $55, and $65 to try out three different places)
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    You guys are such amateurs. Give them a credit card when you check in, then pay cash when you check out. Yes, the hotel knows who you are, but it doesn't show up on your bill. It does require going to a place that will bill on checkout, so more like a Holiday Inn Express than like Joe's no-tel.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @OhioVoyeur: You should consider writing an article on using PriceLine and how to do so most effectively. I realize it's probably. It that difficult, but I for one would be interested in seeing it.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Motor lollolololololooooollllloololllol !

Ohio.....yes right that article that makes 2 that would greatly enjoy it

And ya if she didn't fuck me in the bathroom at denny's after a OTC meal for $37.43 then fuck that bitch ! And ya I'm keeping the breath mints !
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Priceline is great for the Chicago area too. Downtown, for instance, you can usually get the Hilton across from Grant Park (overlooks Buckingham Fountain and the lake) or the Drake for between $70-90 on name your own price.

Has anyone ever used name your own price for airfare?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I like Priceline bidding system but it only lets you select a general location and not certain hotels. I am worried if I book a hotel room too far away from the strip club then the dancer won't be able to find it. Also if the dancer flakes out it is nice having a hotel room nearby the strip club rather than in some isolated area.
  • Dain
    13 years ago
    I just have her come to my house.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    I prefer using my Winnebago that is parked out back of the club !!!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Priceline all the way. There are ways to target the area. Just do a little research on its regular side before switching over to the name your own price option.

I have also used one of the decent budget chains for my local adventures. However, as a general rule of thumb, if I can drive up to the door of my room then I am not going to be staying there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion