tuscl

How Close Is The Nearest Club?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:58 AM
How far away is the nearest club from your residence? Per Google Maps: 0.3 miles, 1 minute driving, 7 minutes walking. The club has been Top 100 in the past, but not currently. Despite close proximity, I go maybe once every two months.

26 comments

• m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Our nearest club is in Elgin and is crappy. Call it about 40 minutes one way. There is also one in Romeoville that is probably the same distance. Based on reviews on TUSCL we have not wasted our time going there. The closest decent club for us is about 70 min away in no traffic.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    the nearest club is about 10 miles. the nearest good one, or at least the one i call home, is 3500 miles !
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    5 here. There are about a dozen within a 10 mile radius.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    The nearest one is about 10 to 12 miles away. And it's actually a good club, except for the over-priced lap dances. But that's the case or all the clubs in my area.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Mine is 8 miles, never been there as the clubs in DE are crappy, and for 35 min ride to Philly, the mileage is top notch.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Nearest club for me is xcapades and its 2miles away from home and 1 mile from work....and yes I've went on brakes : ).....next one is the treasure club and its more like 10miles away....and this club is the best club intown.....but for all my realy good and "clean" fun : ) lol I drive 90min I thank its like 80miles to get down.....and then of course my personal meccaa is follies in the ATL and that's 240miles away
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    My nearest is the Deja Vu, in Lake Forest Park, WA. It's a sixteen mile, 25-minute drive for me. However, I previously had a real "neighborhood" club available to me--Honey's, in Everett, WA, which was only two miles from where I live. It closed in May 2010. However, many of Honey's dancers went to the Lake Forest Park Vu after Honey's closed. So, I still get to see a lot of my long-time faves there.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Any club, or one we will visit?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The closest strip club is 7.7 miles away, but I never go to it. My favorite club, which is much better, is 7.8 miles away.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    1.2 miles to the closest club. Lapdances are still 10 bucks!! No VIP area, no extras to speak of. I don't go often, but in a pinch, it beats driving a long ways. My all time favorite club (currently closed for major remodeling) is around 12 miles. I'd gladly drive the extra distance for stellar experiences.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vince I love that word "stellar" I thank you just increased the juices vocabulary !
  • trojangreg
    12 years ago
    Closest club is approx 3 miles. Only visit once every 3 months or so due to $50 dances. Then again if farmerart is in town the budget goes out the window and all hell breaks loose. Seattle is about 150 miles away but it sucks too. I am in LA on business 3 or 4 times a year so COI is where I prefer to club.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    the closeest clubs to me are Xcapades & Treasure clubs. They are are about 45 min from me
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn bang we live close !
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    30 miles to the closest. 45 miles will give me access to about 40 clubs.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Too damn close ;)
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    Closest one to me is .6 miles and i probably go there maybe once a year.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    5-6 miles
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    closest one is 0.9 miles (5 mins driving, 15 min walking) i am there 2-3 times a week. next closest is 2.9 miles and i`m there 2-3 times per week also.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    The closest strip club (if you want to call it that, it's a bikini bar) is about 7 miles away. The closest strip club that's acceptable is about 12 miles away.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    One at 7.5 and one at 8, but neither a a favorite. Closest I regularly visit, 14.3.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I can't figure out google maps
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    12 years ago
    The nearest clubs are about 20 miles. Between the Baltimore clubs, the clubs east and north of DC and DC itsself, there are more than 55 clubs within 30 miles. Did a tally and I've been to 16 of them.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Fav club 10-12 miles. After that, it's 75 one direction and 260 in the other for good clubs.
  • spudd
    12 years ago
    Closest for me is 1.1 miles, 20 min walking. I've never been, based on reviews here. But one day I will try it, probably on of the last nights I'm in the area before I move.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    closest club for me is about one hour away or 50 miles
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion