tuscl

The Return of the Pert Knocker

Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:38 PM
Could small breasts make a comeback? [view link] OK by me.

7 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I am a breast-man by nature. My favorite has beautiful D-sized breasts and I don't think I will be downsizing anytime soon.
  • sirjacksalot
    12 years ago
    I'm down with some perkies. But what's up with the picture of the dude? I was expected some sideboob or nipples after clicking that link!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    There are three bra sizes that matter to me: 1. (.Y.) = DD 2. ( . Y . ) = DDD 3. ( . Y . ) = OMG Do I make my point(s) ?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was wondering if I mispoke asking a dancer if her boobs were bigger than they used to be. I hadn't seen her in a few months. I think her fat went to her breasts. She didn't seem offended though. However she said someone else asked the same question and then said something about needing to lose weight. I think dancer's breasts have a tendency to get bigger not smaller.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I love big boobs. I want something I can bury my face in. I blame my obsession on Hollywood movies and Playboy Magazine.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I wasn't aware that they'd gone anywhere.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Anything more than a handful is a waste. I prefer small and well shaped to large (and any shape) any day. I'm glad you guys like the big ones though - keeps you away from the boobs I wanna grab!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion