tuscl

Are any of you...

T-Bone
Ontario
Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:00 PM
interested in dating or currently dating strippers besides me? I'm just curious. It dawned on me today that I may be somewhat alone here on this topic (on the board). Anyone else have a stripper girlfriend or go to clubs to hit on strippers for OTC dates besides me? I get the impression most of you want the fantasy more than the girl. I want the girl.

32 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    ROFL !! Wait, let me guess. And when I want to get a lucrative career, all I have to do is "Do what you love and the money will follow," too, right? :)
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    ROFL @ "all of your hands" joke. :) I'm interested more in HOW you dagnabbit arrange an interaction with a hot woman (stripper or not) for sex without money changing hands AND without dating her. (Heck, failing that you can provide a totally foolproof system, I'd settle merely for information on how to arrange that I might date a hot woman at all and *I'LL* figure out how to get the sex from her.) Geez, you folks talk like the females actually LIKE you or something. :(
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    lowpaw: I'm just interested, if no money changes hands, what do you all do with your hands?
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Well, BG, in my case it has to be strictly sex....no dating. My wife would never allow me to date anyone. But seriously....I made it very clear to the dancers early on what I was looking for, and they had to agree with that before I took that next step. That's not to say that there isn't a "Fatal Attraction" encounter somewhere in my future, but I guess I'm willing to take that chance. At least for now.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Willpower, Book Guy! Keep telling yourself, you're stronger than all the hot ass strippers who want to force you to go on dates that may or may not end up in bed. You can do better than that. No, seriously, all I'm saying is I don't ask for dates with strippers, but I'm up for a little afterhours fornication every now and then when the opportunity comes along. To that extent, yes, I feel I have some choice. Not that I constantly have to use it.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Um, so chandler is likes to and is capable of dating women to good and too good looking to be strippers, yet he pays strippers for "near sex" anyway. Even though he could have sex with the much better women. Who aren't so trashy. Yep that makes lots of sense and is quite logical. Not! Many the lies you guys tell on this board to yourselves and others. Unbelievable!
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    So you feel you have some kind of choice in your life, and you "reserve" your dating for women of a certain type of behavior. Great for you! If I, on the other hand, were ever to MEET a woman who is hot enough looking to be a stripper, I'd have to cooperate with WHATEVER option she presented -- sex only; dating only; both; neither. How does one actually get CHOICE in the matter? Yeesh ...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    That's one thing I have in common with lopaw. I'm not interested in regular dating with strippers these days, just sex, and only when the stars are aligned right. I've learned to reserve the d-a-t-i-n-g type dating and girlfriend feelings for women who don't sell near sex to any stranger with 20 bucks. Not that there's anything wrong with that....
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Damn lopaw you are my hero. In fact, I'd have to rephrase my entire entry, to say that it isn't exactly DATING a stripper that I want, as much as SEX WITH a stripper, and no money changes hands. Or even more accurately, sex with a woman GOOD-LOOKING ENOUGH to be a stripper (or, as chandler puts it, TOO good looking to be a stripper, heh, that's even BETTER). It's all about the looks. If only ... ah ... if only ...
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    "What I like to date are girls who look too good to be strippers. And aren't strippers." I'm flashing back and seeing all kinds of images of hot girls when I was in college. So many that I thought that it was normal at that time. I was friends to some of the hottest looking ones as well. :)
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    I swore early on that I would never cross that line, from ITC fantasy to OTC rendevous, but it eventually did happen. Nowadays, I still meet a couple of dancers OTC, but I wouldn't call it dating....just sex. And no money changes hands.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Given my age and other commitments, the closest that I get is OTC with one particular stripper, a relationship that was recently resurrected (at her instigation) after a nine month hiatus. We do dating-type things, in addition to the obvious, but I am realistic enough to recognize that money is an indispensible part of the situation for her (as sex is an indispensible part of the situation for me). She is a very nice, somewhat quiet girl about half my age, who mentioned getting together for about 1 1/2 years before I took her up on it. She seems a little more sedate than I picture most strippers to be. I would be scared to date a stripper without money involved. Because of my paranoia about getting involved with a "Fatal Attraction" "bunny boiler", the monetary connection actually reassures me that we are on the same page as far as our expectations go, and that she will not show up some day at my home or office (or Mrs. Chitown's office) announcing that she loves me and wants me to marry her. This could, however, be a lot of rationalizing bullshit on my part, too....
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    What I like to date are girls who look too good to be strippers. And aren't strippers.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Dating a stripper is an utter total fascination fantasy with me. I've never managed it, and I don't exactly understand how to bring it about. In fact, I don't really know how to "game" everyday girls either, come to think of it. I'm really most attracted to a small, muscular body, but this is unfortunately the sort I have not been able to isolate in "real" life, hence my interest in spending time in strip clubs. The opportunity to "assess" before groping is paramount! But I can't "pull" chicks, and I don't understand how some guys do. I do understand the more cash-oriented interactions. Maybe ALL dating is, at its root, a cash-oriented transaction, but I'd like to think that if I DID date a stripper that I was attracted to for HER, she'd be attracted to me for ME and not for my wallet. So, basically, no I've never dated a stripper. But boy would I LIKE to date someone who looks good enough to be a stripper. :)
  • maverick69
    18 years ago
    I have dated dancers in the past and yes you always expect the fantasy in the club and at home. Sometimes it works out and others dont. Can't complain about with dating dancers......Sometimes dating a dancer helps them to remember who they are. The dancers I'm close to, I know my first names......
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I like strippers and I like sex. That being said I don't go to clubs looking for girlfriends.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've been out with a few strippers in the past and if you like life on the wild side, feel free to have fun and be prepared for all the drama, etc with it. As far as actually dating goes, I would like someone to be drug free, non smoking, and a number of other qualities. Therefore if I hook up with a stripper, I probably was drinking a lot more than normal that night or the dancer did a good persuasion job and wanted me. However if I think I see a good opportunity in the qualities I'm looking for, I will go for it. Everyone has their weak moments as well.
  • SteelerDawg
    18 years ago
    I would probably be interested in dating one or two of the dancers I've encountered. But I know there's not a snowball's chance in hell of that ever happening, so its not something I ever even consider or pursue. I'm more into the personalities than the looks, so I usually end up spending all my money on one certain girl at each club. Take a lot of shit for that. Most of my friends tend to sample 7 or 8 girls with a dance or two each on a visit, whereas I invariably spend 6-8 dances with one girl.. with maybe one or two singles with new girls just to sample. And assuming there's a bizarro world where the snowball survives, I don't think I'd be too concerned with the psycho factor.. couldn't be any worse than my -ex.. and there's plenty of psycho's outside the club.. maybe more since non-dancers are probably more suppressed.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    Chandler - right on. I also suggest we keep the trolls in their "ignore grave" no need to dig em' up in spirit with commentary. InDenial - brother, you and I both know you're headin back for more stripper gfriends ;). BTW, i'm back with my Cheetah girl again. Spending the weekend with her. Likely call your ass Sunday/Monday for some drinks, etc.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I can see by the reply count that our TUSCL TROLL has posted here several times. I would like to commend everyone on a job well done as far as ignoreing him. I know how easy it is to get angry and reply to his inflamitory bullshit. He has a way of sucking you in, probably because he is a master at sucking off, to a conversation that you normally wouldn't give any time to. Ignoreing him is the worst thing that any of us can do to him. It must burn his reamed beyond repair ass to be relegated to obscurity. He has become a TUSCL footnote that people joke about and avoid like the social pariah he is.
  • InDenial
    18 years ago
    t-bone, you know my answer to this one since i live vicariously through your stories...!! casual dating OTC, sure... girlfriend/relationship level...never again! im with T-bone on this one. the fantasy isnt what draws me in, its the strippers. i could care less what she tells me or how she dances unless i actually believe i have a chance at getting it.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Just to clarify my post above was to summarize the past flame war and put Chandler's statement into context for those who missed it. In no way was I attempting to link T-Bone with a troll or a flame war. In fact I believe the troll hated T-Bone more than most of us because he (T-Bone) actually did (does) date and sleep with strippers and didn't seem to need the troll's advice to do so.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    T-Bone, I meant the "not paying attention" and troll reference in the spirit of good-natured ribbing. Misfire! What can I say? You've gotta admit, though, it's kind of late for it to dawn on you. By all means have a blast. I don't begrudge you for banging strippers. Enjoy it while it lasts. Or maybe it'll never get old for you like it did for me. I think everybody means something different when they talk about "The Fantasy", because for me it never disappears. I know what a strip club would be like if the strippers weren't playing their role, and I wouldn't care to be there.
  • driver01
    18 years ago
    With apologies to our former President, "it all depends on what your definition of the word DATING is"...lol
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    Chandler - Calm down dude. You sound way too bitter. And no need to be insulting. I'm having a blast dating/sleeping with a few strippers. Sure, they're all a little nuts in their own special way, but so are most the girls I've had relationships with. In my experience, girls = drama and maintenance. Period. The reason the fantasy doesn't work for me is because my reality is dating the girls. If you're in a relationship, the fantasy disappears. But the reality can be unbelievably fun and HOT so i embrace it. And by the way...you should know better than to relate me in any way to Trolls. That's rediculous and you know it.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    I pursued a relationship back in 1993 with a stripper. She turned out to be very flakey and deceiptful. I haven't tried for OTC dates (for free) since then, nor have I wanted to.
  • token
    18 years ago
    Iam now and have in the past. Much like dareme above, schedules can queer the deal i.e. she has to be on the floor NLT 8:pm. That and she works a normal job as well, we live in opposite ends of the city and my job carries me to other cities. Timing is difficult. I will say that I dont go to clubs with the intent on hustling for dates, they just happen once in awhile. Im into persoanlities as much as looks so alot of them just dont interest me like that.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Not me thanks. If I were younger and into casual dating and fast women, maybe, but I didn't get started in stripclubs till my 30's when I was kind of past that. As alluded to above this was the root of the flame war. davids had all sorts of advice for dating strippers, actually only one piece of advice, don't spend money because then strippers won't think of you as a customer (just because you are hanging out in a strip club trying to pick up strippers). He also advised being witty and funny and charming. This was apparently a ground breaking idea in the history of dating. Most of us said that's nice, but if you just want to have a good time at a club and get lapdances then your advice isn't so great cause not spending money kind of cuts down on the lapdance potential, we'll stick to having a good time groping anonymous women for fun. He retorted that we were all idiots and liars and that anyone who said he didn't want to date strippers was an idiot and liar and that only he knew the secret to how to date strippers but he'd tell us poor deluded fools, but it wouldn't work for us because we were old, fat, ugly, stupid, and not witty and charming like him, but we were still fools and idiots for not following his advice...even though it'd never work for us...because we're old and ugly.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Well, of course, I am interested, but it isn't high on my priority list. It's not like I wake up every day and say "I must get a date with a stripper." Frankly, I don't know if there is one I'd want to date.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    It dawned on you today?? Have you not been paying attention, T-Bone? There used to be another guy here whose mission was to date strippers, but I don't think you'd want to count him as your brother. I'm interested in women. Strippers aren't very high on my want list. In my experience, they're fun for an occasional fling but lousy girlfriend material. And yes, I really love the fantasy of a roomful of half naked girls who act like they'd love nothing better than to be my playmate. I think it usually beats the shit out of dating them.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Too many times the girl wouldn't live up to the fantasy I have so no I am almost def NOT interested in dating a stripper.
  • dareme
    18 years ago
    been on a few weekend dates with a certian one( boating,motorcycle rides,etc), but whenever we do something we have to be back before 7pm so she can get ready for work, kind of screws up the weekend, she doesnt work mondays or tuesdays, sometimes , Ive taken those days off so we didnt have to be back early.but I got an ultimatium on the last date, I cant go to the club anymore if I want to keep on seeing her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion