tuscl

A TUSCL Outrage!!!

Friday, December 30, 2011 8:05 AM
Anyone else notice Alucard's avatar 'broke' since the makeover??? I think it's symbolic of version n.0 being a failure. Founder, please dispose of this new "click-a-thon" format. And while you're at it, create a new section to preserve the best works written by dancers. Call it DPV for short (Dancer's Point of View). Allow the rank and file to comment to the pieces. Adding the DPV zone will give dancers a reason to stop by and motivate them to author additional content. Provide 2 free months for something which makes the DPV zone.* In turn you'll get more stimulative reading for your membership, benefit from word of mouth, and enjoy a virtuous cycle of growth. Otherwise you're fumbling away content as past quality works fade into oblivion. [This idea is similar to bars offering half-price ladies nights to "get 'em in the door". Then the money-spending stags follow...]

25 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    [Alucard, you're changing of your avatar doesn't exactly help out my outrage....]
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Agreed Agreed Agreed... the click-a-ton SUCKS! Site format today is even worse that last night. The best idea I've seen so far is to have a m.tuscl for phones and the old format for regular computer. I don't have the fanciest smart phone in the world, but it's knows to talke the m. version of a website for phones over the standard webpage. It automatically loads the mobile version. The DPV idea sounds good to me as well.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    DPV is a great idea.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    DPV has my vote !
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    It looks like Founder is responding to the complaints. I just noticed that within the past hour, the search feature was restored, but it's a little different than previously. It redirects you to the Google advanced search. And, it's set up to limit your search to TUSCL. That may even be better than the former TUSCL search function. Has anyone found anything more useful with the new search feature so far?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes. Previously a search required at least 4 characters. I could not find my buddy "pop" to send him a PM. Now I can.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Im protesting all the changes. I found the last format simpler and more discreet when I'm in public on my phone
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    What the fuck!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'll change back CTQWERTY . Sorry about that! LOL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "It looks like Founder is responding to the complaints. I just noticed that within the past hour, the search feature was restored" That's NOT enough!!! Banish all the new changes!!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I now cannot open any of the photos on my page. Instead I get this. I tried 3 other members photos and they worked. Any body got a clue? Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open '/home/httpd/vhosts/[view link]' for writing in /home/httpd/vhosts/[view link] on line 290
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    My preferred TUSCL version was ~3 versions ago (back when their was a separate blog section). None of the changes since have been value added IMO.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    They had a fuckin blog section ! Now that is bad ass ! U know it would be kool to do video reviews and threads 2.....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Maybee have a live web cam for our ladies and their could be a donation button so once the singles started to go in she would take it off !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    25, In the years I've been here there have been many changes. Some take more getting use to than others, but for the most part, none have been a total disaster. Also, founder is pretty good about responding to requests. at least for me he has been. I can't speak for all.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, The recent reviews is much better now. No need to search review by review looking for for those in a particular area.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Of course the "clock" is still F@&%ed up!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Use the club button to find revews its easier
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    the changes suck go back to the way it was befor
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Going to take a guess that many of the changes are still under wraps. The forum still works well enough for people to post rants about the new look and for others to find them and pile on. The site on the whole seems more responsive now, so that's a plus. So far there's only one change that really impacts the way I've used the site up til now, but for all I know about it it'll be different tomorrow. Since I've probably gotten more out of TUSCL than I've contributed to it, I'm opting for the wait and see approach.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "The site on the whole seems more responsive now" I've noticed NO change at all in responsiveness.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Thanks, Alucard. Maybe once she starts up again the nightmare might be over.... "Since I've probably gotten more out of TUSCL than I've contributed to it......" Wall, how many reviews have you contributed to TUSCL?
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    WOW. This new format absolutely blows. I don't even wanna click thru this debacle......
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Thanks, Alucard. Maybe once she starts up again the nightmare might be over...." We should BE so Lucky!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If someone wants to see naked girls on live cams with the option to donate, they can already do that at [view link] or a number of other web sites. I see no need to duplicate what thousands of people are already using.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion