tuscl

First Offer OTC

MidWTraveler
Wisconsin
One of my favs offered some outside the club time the other day. I've only been going to clubs regularly for about a year and this is the first time anyone has offered. The 1/2 hour dances at the club are $125, any advice on the OTC charges. Other cautions, recommendations and generally anyones thoughts would be appreciated.

17 comments

• Trool2000
    13 years ago
    $150 max. and don t offer dinner and all that other stuff. Just get her to the room and have at it. Watch your wallet and your cell phone, they can disappear fast.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    As soon as she offered, you should have asked about charges, what to expect, etc. She is the only one that really knows.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    agree on a price,time ,date & place. bring condom's
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    You don't say if you're married or have a significant other. If you do, you have to be discreet. Single guys have it easier.

Hopefully, you know this dancer well enough that you don't have to worry about being robbed. A condom is a must.

As for the cost, you need to decide what you want to do (BF, FS) and how long (1 hour, 4 hours, all night?). Then decide what it's worth to you. Personally, I don't try to get the very lowest price. I try to make the dancer happy just as she makes me happy.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Hopefully your budget and her expectations will be compatible. Maybe you can consider going out of your comfort zone if she's particularly hot? There's no correlation between beauty and performance but if she's a hot looking girl and her performance matches you might be glad you spent the extra $$'s ??
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Between Bang, and Jack, the most essential points are covered. All the other points made are excellent as well:

1. Time and place to meet.

2. How much time you'll spend, and price.

3. Define the limits of your activity. (I know it kills some of the spontaneity, but it's important to the dancer, if you want to continue your OTC relationship with her.)

4. My additional advice - If you have clothing or costume requests, make them. Let her what you'd like her to wear. I usually take my OTCs out to dinner first, and I usually ask them to wear a dress. For when we return to my house, I usually request certain costume(s) that I already know they have.

I've done a great number of OTC's and with a great number of dancers. If you follow those suggestions, you should have a great time! Please report back and apprise us of how it went.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Make sure it's not a scam or ambush. There are numerous articles here about safety and making sure you get your money's worth. Read them. Some of them are old, so you'll have to page back quite a bit.
  • MidWTraveler
    13 years ago
    Guys, Thanks for your replies. I don't think it will be an ambush but one never knows. Yes have a S.O. so will be careful. For the first time I was thinking BJ and DATY. When and if there is ever FS I know a condom is a must as I've heard rumors about one of her kids being from an OTC experience. I'll broach some of these points with her next time I see her
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know some strippers who will meet up OTC but just give bullshit air dances. They also advertise this scam on craigslist. This saves them from having to go to the club and avoid paying the house fees/tip outs.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @bang....bring condoms ??? Come on man ! What about that creampie !.....bring condoms lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @midtravel........how about you tell us all this in your first review dawg ! Then we tell u how not to get fucked ! Help us and we help u !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm an ass lol ! But ya what these fine genntelmen have said shall help one do well travel man !.....................................................................................................................happy clubbings !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Now get to that review and get I month vip dawg !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    just an observation: zero reviews by OP-er
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @mjx: True, but it's not like he's asking for intel. He's asking post-offer advice.
  • MidWTraveler
    13 years ago
    mjx, I have reviewed all the clubs I have attended over the last year or so. I just set up a new users name for this particular question. I hope no one sees my doing this as dirty pool. I did see the dancer yesterday and asked about OTC, she mentioned going out to lunch or dinner. Maybe I read her wrong or as shadowcat suggested should have asked when she first offered.
  • MidWTraveler
    13 years ago
    @Che: It did seem like she was moving from p4p to a date. Either way I will be taking it slow. Don't want to get burned. It will probably a couple of weeks before I see her again so will report any news.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion