tuscl

Your #1 Woman

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:08 AM
Just a quick survey. Just your #1 woman of all time, any era, any walk of life, any reason. Just reply with her name and YOUR age. If you must, enter a second choice. Like this: Sung Hi Lee 62 Salma Hayek 62

58 comments

• HonestT
    13 years ago
    Oh man! Tera Patrick, 40 Christina Aguilera (before the baby), 40
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Morgan Fairchild 69 Christy Brinkley 69 I'm so shallow. Love the temp avatar :))
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, Some fine fellow passed that picture along to me when I was up in South Carolina. :) BTW, good choices!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Alright, I'll play along Jessica Burciaga 25 (If you don't know who she is, google her NOW!) Jennifer Love Hewitt 25 (Ever seen the movie Heartbreakers?)
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    can't argue with salma hayek ... she would have to mine too ... 39 also from films monica belucci and from 'other' films sofia lomelli
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    GV, I know who she is now!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Heather Locklear 50 Ashley Judd 50
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I agree with those who said Salma Hayek. She's one of my honorable mentions. Just watch Dusk Till Dawn.
  • Lou_Lou
    13 years ago
    Ann Margret 61
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Jane Mansfield Marilyn Monroe Age--older than dirt
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Jane Mansfield Marilyn Monroe Age--older than dirt
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    Scarlett Johannson 49 Carrie Fisher (in the metal bikini of course) 49
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Heather Locklear 52 Elle Macpherson 52
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Salma Hayek - 43
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jeny macarthy 27........jessica rabbit 27
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    salma wins !! (so far) maybe that she was stripper in two films helped, dogma and the unforgettable 'satanico pandemonium' ... has anyone reviewed the titty twister yet?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Kathy Ireland circa 1989 (54) Damn, wish I could find my stash of old SI swimsuit issues!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Lady Godiva 652
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Kate Upton-22 Megan fox-22
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Tera Patrick Gabriela Sabatini There are a lot of great names on this list. Kathy Ireland, Salma Hayek would be in my top 5. GoVikings, I may have to make room for Jessica Burciaga, she is legit!
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    Heather Locklear 61
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Halle Berry 56
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    Lynda Carter, aka Wonder Woman (59) total package, great tits, ass, hips, legs and beautiful face. would love to have those long legs wrapped around my waist !!! #2 -- Raquel-- obvious choice for guys raised in the 60's
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Dr. Ruth 58 :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    rh48hr, Your age, perhaps?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I did I forget Sophia Loren? I prefer blondes, but her hot Italian beauty makes me forget all about hair color. [view link]
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "How did I forget Sophia Loren?" An edit function would be great!
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    Suelyn Medeiros 23
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    @ ranukam, Good taste. Never heard of Suelyn Medeiros, just googled her, and WOW! I LOVE exotic looking women.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Agreed, jackslash. Mr. Wood spent many happy moments with Mrs. Palmer dreaming of Sophia Loren when I was 13 years old.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    @GoVikings, I'm right there with you. Exotic looking women are my favorite.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Mine too. I always seek them out during my club visits. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Marge simpson 27 1/2
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DG, One of the hottest scenes I've ever seen. The whiskey down the leg to mouth, DAMN!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    @ DaddysGirl- Yeah, Salma's sexy. I'm in VA too. I live in the Richmond area. But unfortunately, I don't really see many exotic looking types at these clubs. Which club in VA are you considering working at?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @govikings.......go ! Go ! Go ! Get you sum boy ! Lol ! I do the same thang !
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Amber Heard Kristen Bell Both blond, yet I seek out brunettes in clubs. Hmmmm. I must ponder this.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Another forgot the age, but then one never asks that of a woman. But then lopaw loves women, so one of us guys. I'm so confused!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @lopaw. - I think we know why you like Amber.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    @DG I just watched that scene on youtube. Holy crap! Should be required viewing for any dancer.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I'm pretty much in the Marily Monroe-Jayne Mansfield-Jane Russell era. If you don't mind, I'd prefer not to give my age.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Betty White (110)
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    somewhat surprised that Farrah hasn't made the list by now. I was more of a Jacylyn Smith fan but #1 on my list has to be: Kathy Ireland followed closely by Heather Locklear (46)
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    @steve229 - I know what you're referring to, but there are just soooooo many additional reasons for me to have her as numero uno. @Clubber - oops! sorry about the age thing.....lets just say I'm in my thirties, and leave it at that ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve/lopaw, Not being familiar at all with Amber Heard, care to elaborate what makes her a #1, if it is other than Tasya van Ree?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Here is when I wish we could post pictures. I agree with lopaw. I didn't put her on my list, because sometimes she looks hotter than others. But I am in love with her based on this picture. If any of you want an idea of my ideal woman, just click on this. [view link] (note to clubber: Ms. Heard bats for same team)
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    ...but then you also have this [view link] ....this is why she didn't make my list. Heather Locklear is more consistent. For 30 years.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I'm in my mid-40s ... and in no particular order I declare: Michelle Pfeiffer (on screen only; in real life she's too frickin' skinny!), Kim Basinger, Ashley Judd, Winona Ryder, Tera Patrick, Coco Charnelle, Sandy Duncan, Marlene Dietrich, that high-school pole-vaulter who was all the rage on the internet about a year ago, that chick who greases herself up with shiny baby oil and then sticks a rather thick clear see-thru plexiglass dildo up her twat while sitting on a chair facing the camera the whole time, just about anyone trim and female who's wearing (or removing) a little mock-dress skirty thang that's a pseudo-Santa outfit, Christina Applegate, Kristin Chenoweth, Rita Moreno (in her prime; nah, scratch that, I'll take her ANY TIME, she's a Latina dancer! she can handle li'l ol' ME!), Francoise Hardy (also any age), Barbara Cook (only young), and my all-time-favorite sexiest female performer ever ... LUCIA POPP. Listen and weep: [view link]
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Book_Guy.... where have you been? Sandy Duncan? LOL. I guess different tastes is makes what the world a great place. Some people like caviar and some find it awful...
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Just saw Katie Holmes last night....I think it was Letterman. I was half asleep. I am surprised no one mentioned her. She is darn cute. Not especially my type, but I thought some of you younger guys would go for her.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    Salma Hayek 26 Milla Jovivich 26
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    OK, I let this run it's course, and now the results. I eliminated some responses for what I considered obvious reason. Others may disagree, but it was my post, so there! :) The winner with 5 choices was my #1 as well Salma Hayek with ages from 25 up to me at 62. A favorite of young and old alike. 2) Heather Locklear with 4 choices, ages from 46 to 61. For the older crowd. 3) Kathy Ireland with 2 picks. 3) Tera Patrick with 2 picks. 5) on down all with one choice: Christina Aguilera Kristen Bell Monica Belucci Halle Berry Christy Brinkley Jessica Burciaga Lynda Carter Morgan Fairchild Carrie Fisher Megan Fox Amber Heard Jennifer Love Hewitt Billie Holiday Sophia Lomeli Scarlett Johannson Milla Jovivich Ashley Judd Sung Hi Lee Jeny Macarthy Elle Macpherson Jane Mansfield Ann Margret Suelyn Medeiros Marilyn Monroe Édith Piaf Dr. Ruth Gabriela Sabatini Kate Upton Raquel Welch
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Classic Clubber thread. Suelyn is still number one for me, but Rosa Acosta is a close number two.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn nobody said beyonce knowles...or even...rosa parks lol. Come on now
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "rosa parks" I don't know why I find that so funny lol.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Ranukam-Ever watch Suelyn's xxx movie?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yes Slick, it was fucking lame. I was hoping to see her suck some dick or at least get on top and ride that dick.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Homeboy did not put it down. She didn't put it down. I was disappointed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion