tuscl

CONSECUTIVE DANCES

10inches
Florida
Friday, December 16, 2011 2:13 AM
what the most consecutive dances that you ever gotten from the same girl. mine would be 4. I was at Oasis in Atl yesterday and there was this one stripper who danced for the same guy for at least an hour. did not keep track of how many songs she did, but she was still going strong when I left.

40 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    I know I've done 10 x $10 dances with the same dancer a couple times. I assume we're talking just regular lap dances, not VIP/CRs.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    15 @ $20, but we were "doing it".
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    No way I can remember exact numbers, but many many times 10 or more.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    11 for $100 at a $10 club (The Hip Hugger). She provided #11 for free!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Gotta love the $10 dances at the Hip Hugger. 10
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    15 for $300 would be around about number but for that price you can get a VIP in most club which they didn't have
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I can't give an exact number, but I'd peg it somewhere between 5 - 10 dances with one dancer.
  • rfcookie
    13 years ago
    You were at Oasis yesterday? ... so was I. And you didn't say hi?!
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    Somewhere in the 20's.
  • SharkyRick
    13 years ago
    I've had a couple of 12 dance strings at IRC.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    I think I had 8 recently - I went to the VIP minimum without the VIP bottle charge since the VIP area was no better than the LD area. There's nothing I like better than telling a dancer with a good LD technique to keep going. I usually end up light headed because all the blood has gone somewhere else.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Outside of VIP, I rarely go more than 5 consecutive dances. For me the enjoyment seems to peak at 5, so I would rather get 5, break, then get 5 more, than get 10.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    Four. Mostly limit to two.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    outside of VIP... none! in VIP... 15 would be an hour and done that many a time. i try to do one only if she a newbie to me, three if they real good, five if a fave and she working well. i say try...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    My record was 20 lap dances for $25 a peace $500 total.....
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    well over 30 dances. but i was geting fs at the time
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    When I am getting extras I like to negotiate a flat rate. If they are charging per rate then they have the motive to drag it on for as long as possible with bullshit.
  • Ricci
    13 years ago
    Last dance I got was one of 5. I don't think I've ever gone beyond that number, but with this girl I definitely would have done had it not been late and I'd used up all my resources.
  • brainiac
    13 years ago
    Sixteen. You could do "twofers" at any time so I did eight of them for $240.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    depends, does taking a 3 for $20 count as three or one? or a half hour VIP?
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I rarely go past 3 because for the most part, it gets awful repetitive at that point if extras are not going on. I do specifically remember one time at my old favorite club, I did 10 $20 dances with my 1st ATF.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DD, You are so correct. I have a favorite now, but hardly worth the cost of a single dance. She is beautiful, personable, intelligent, and most any other positive adverb. What she isn't is adventurous in the LD area. Little more then some stick shifting and kitty play. That said, her positives keep me coming back. PL!
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    I, personally, have never done more than six or seven. I frequent a club that has girls with regulars that get up into the 50's some times. What makes it worse is that it's 30/dance there.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    My fave club has LDs for $30 and 30 min VIP sessions for $150, so the only time I get more than 2-3 dances, it's 8 at a time in VIP.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    3LM, An excellent point. I've never really compared costs of multiple dances vs VIP. As a side benefit, most VIP is much more private. Thanks for opening my eyes to that possibility.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have done 5692 consecutive dances since I started going to clubs.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I have done 5692 consecutive dances since I started going to clubs" How do you find the time to post if you have a Dancer in your lap CONSTANTLY? For me, about 30 consecutive.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Four. I'm with Jgoose, I may ask her back for more, but I usually need a little break after that number. Unless I'm in a VIP situation that's more "personal".
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I never go beyond five.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    I'd guess about 12, on a few occasions. I would go back with my favorite when she got off stage, then stop when she was due back. The club offered two-for-$20 dances, so this wasn't *that* expensive.
  • yndy
    13 years ago
    20 x $10 for my bday several times.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    15 so far. We were on quite a roll.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Alucard he asked how many consecutive lap dances he never said at one time
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Wait, are you including VIP "dances" in your query, or just standard, traditional lap dances?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I remember a few times I got 8 in a row and the dancer didn't count 2 or 3 of the shorter songs. I believe a long time ago I may have had more. I remember a dancer gave me dances at a price of like $5 per lap dance. I kept buying more for quite a while. The next week she told me the management said they didn't like her staying in the lap dance area for much longer than 30 minutes at a time.
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    Most I did with one girl repetitively was 6 dances at $10 bucks each. I couldn't take anymore because after 4 dances she kind of got repetitive and boring. She started slow grinding and it looked like she was sleeping if you asked me. That is why I would never do a VIP for longer than 30 minutes. I don't think the girl will have enough energy to keep the vibes going.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    8-ish at Pink Pony. I'm more liberal with # of dances there, b/c I never do VIP there. I say "ish" because the dancer (the charmingly schizophrenic Rita) and I both lost track. She said, "Let's call it 6." I told her that I thought it was more than that, but she didn't care.
  • Twelve, with ATF Claudia at the King of Diamonds in Inver Grove Heights, Minn. I can do it because at $10 a piece, it won't break me. They're the clean kind of dances. What we do is go to the back where there is a wall of big chairs. I sit as Claudia dances in front of me and massages my back. I get so many from her because I like to talk to her about things. I love her, I really do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion