tuscl

ever wonder

bang69
North Carolina
Thursday, December 1, 2011 4:15 AM
Hey all, Has any on evere wondered what a stripper does after you fill her pussy with cum. I wonder if she takes the morning after pill the next day or waits to see if she get pregnant. Tell what you think

20 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    She gets pregnant and becomes Mrs. Bang69.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    No....I thank her pimp throws her down a flight of stairs !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    She goes on to the next customer and fills her pussy with cum again.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Ever wonder why the carpet isn't so clean in VIP.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Maybee she does some coke and runs into a wall !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    No, I don't wonder what happens to my fluids, as I don't much appreciate playing Russian roulette. Sorry, can't be funny about this issue.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Ummmmmmmmm...EVERYONE ATTENTION- please find out these details before you put your penis in there.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    To fill her pussy with cum you would have to fuck unprotected, unless you just take the condom off when you finish, put said condom back in her(open end first), and empty it inside of her. Either way, no thanks.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Wait 9 months and hope for the best. For that matter, do you ever wonder if she really buys the Plan B that she claims she needs another $40 for?
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    latex, always
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Do you ever wonder what STDs she has deposited on your uncovered penis?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    juice box you are a roit dude
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    on a serious note. PUT IT ON BEFOR YOU GET IT ON!!! If the condom breaks well shit hapens
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Unless you tell her your real name, real workplace, real anything, does it even matter what a stripper does after you tap that bb style? All that really matter is you find a good doctor who is gentle with the qtip and liberal with prescriptions.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    pussies. Lol samurai. Exactly. Of course, I make sure that they know that my name is Rick. ;)
  • tigerfan3
    13 years ago
    I would assume that most of the guys who fuck dancers without condoms probably aren't worried because they already have several STDs. What's one more?
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Never happened, never wonder. To quote Ice Cube: "She can get some D, but she can't get no DNA!" Sadly, that's not the first time I have quoted Ice Cube. lol
  • poleshadow
    13 years ago
    Hey, life AIN'T nothin but b&*&%s and money. It might as well be this site's unofficial slogan Although if you use "And you can New Jack Swing on my nuts as a line in a SC, 60% of the time it woks EVERY time"
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    No.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion