tuscl

Holiday season/ Christmas/holiday presents

chimark
Illinois
Monday, November 28, 2011 7:35 PM
I'm actually thinking of buying a Christmas present for a current dancer who is moving up my list of ATF. I've never done it before, but I'm seriously considering it. I had a conversation with her a few weeks ago about birthday presents that she bought for a friend and that she's starting Christmas shopping. I asked what she wanted for Christmas, and wasn't really thinking about buying her anything, but she said I could always buy her a gift and she actually mentioned lingerie/outfit as a gift. I'm not really looking for anything in return and not really planning on spending alot, but I like to buy small gifts on occasion. Have others ever done this? What gifts have you bought if you did? I'd welcome feedback on this, and of course for the female entertainers out there, feel free to chime as well...

14 comments

• mjx01
    13 years ago
    Deja vu moment... didn't we cover this exact topic 3 days ago? [view link] Not trying to be a dick, just an observation never did presents for a significant day (holiday/birthday). Only a few small random 'thining of you' gifts here and there. Bottom line, probabally a waste.
  • luckyone
    13 years ago
    Dancer asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I said a Mercedes, a Lexus and a Porsche. Told her I'd introduce her to all three of the girls first. Ho ho ho indeed.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am taking a dancer with me to Hawaii for a week next month. A commercial transaction so I can`t really call it a gift but, in a peculiar way, I sort of owe this dancer. I took her out for dinner in Toronto on my last trip and she threw me an unexpected freebie back in the hotel after dinner.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Give her a gift card to Victoria secrets
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    Although I can't buy large things (cars, diamonds, major appliances), I like to buy small but nice gifts for my ATF that I know she will like and use (earrings, scarves, purses). I do it because it allows me to extend the experience of thinking about the good times we have, even when I can't see her, and when she really likes something it shows how well I have gotten to know her tastes. And by giving her lots of little things over time, I have infiltrated her life so that every day she wears or uses some little thing from me, and hopefully she will have a fond memory of me like I have of her long after I am gone from the strip club scene. We have had some wonderful moments together (at least they were great for me!)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    During the Holiday season, I always invite dancers to sit on my lap and tell me what they would like Santa to bring them for Christmas., lol.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Livestock. Dancers will appreciate a mare, heifer or mule.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    A Hello Kitty vibrator. Saw em on ebay.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Almost all the girls I saw receive gifts from customers throw them away and laugh about it after the customer leaves. Even really nice things like jewelry, Coach purses and expensive shoes sometimes got passed along to other dancers because the dancer was either creeped out buy the guy or had less than no interest in him outside of regular money. If you fall into the 90% category of guys who they've planted the hook in to milk for lifestyle cash ITC, I wouldn't bother buying a gift. You give her a gift every time you head up to that VIP room and leave vainly hoping that one day you can bang her. If this is a girl you've got something going on with OTC, maybe a gift will be appreciated if there's anything more than a business relationship there. Personally I'd save my money. Those champagne rooms don't pay for themselves.
  • hakanlube
    13 years ago
    If you want to give her something she'll use, weed is usually a safe bet.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I would have appreciated a flock of chickens, jackslash.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Hahahaha! Weed! I've never seen a more accurate, deeply insightful comment here, hakanlube. Anybody know where I can get a weed gift certificate for my ATF? I don't actually want to buy it myself.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Give her a freebe and lick that pussy !
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    sorry mjx, I don't know how I missed that other thread... I was tired over the weekend and I'll use that as my excuse! I'm kinda rethinking buying a gift myself, or like someone said, may just give a gift card or an extra time in VIP... I need to give it some thought... and as for buying weed that's pretty funny!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion