tuscl

Your Club Expectations

snowtime
Georgia
Sunday, November 20, 2011 1:50 PM
As someone who has been going to strip clubs for over 30 years I do not go to a club now unless I know it offers a lot of contact with the dancers. TUSCL obviously makes this a lot easier than in previous years. Used to be a trial and error process. I read some reviews on this site where the guys are perfectly content to go to an "air dance" club and are completely satisfied with their experience. That is not for me and I frankly don't see how those clubs (like Cheetah in Atlanta) do so well. Anyway, I decided to create a numerical scale from 1 to 10 to see where everybody else fits. On my scale I personally fall around a "6". Since we all visit different types of clubs I suppose the number you choose should be based on your favorite club. 1. Look only club. No touching allowed. Only air dances. 2. Table side dances only with very minimal touching (no touching of the good spots). 3. Lap dances with very minimal contact. 4. Lap dances with very good 1 way contact. 5. Lap dances with good 2 way contact 6. Lap dances with 2 way contact and the possibility of extras with some dancers. 7. Lap dances with at least HJ offered by most dancers. 8. Lap dances with at least BJ offered by most dancers. 9. Lap dances with FS offered by most dancers. 10. Lap dances with FS and OTC available from most dancers. 3.

36 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Tough call. Somewhere between 6 and 8. So call me a 7.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Under normal circumstances, I'd say 10, though it doesn't really matter if they'll do anything ITC. 5 would be the minimum for me to recommend or repeat a club where OTC opportunities were not available.
  • Ironcat
    13 years ago
    Yes, I'm afraid I have been spoiled so 5 is as low as I will go for repeat business. I do like a 7 since I am a bit paranoid about getting a BJ in a club.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The fully nude stage show clubs here in COlumbus are air dance/no contact clubs. I will occasionally fork over the $10 cover just to see some pussy dancing on stage for $1 tips. But when it comes to doing dances I prefer the topless/alcohol clubs for some contact.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    For Ohio dances I expect 5-6 and in Michigan I expect 9
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    At this point in the game I'm at a 6.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Honestly, I've never been offered any type of extra's, but I live in Virginia so that's expected. The most you're going to get here is 1 through 5. Even at the few clubs that I've been to outside of Virginia, I've never been offered anything extra. But those clubs have been much better because they're nude (unlike VA which is pastie) and better contact lap dances. So, right now I'm at number 5. Number 6 is where I'd like to be.
  • Bwsmith
    13 years ago
    At this point in my life, I'm a solid 6.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Right now I am between 5-7. I wouldn't mind joining 8-10.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I don't go to strip clubs to drink beer. I go there to feel girls tits and asses, and see how wet their pussy's are. Maybe have sex of some sort with them if I feel like it. I don't see any reason to go to a club less than 7 or 8.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    1 through 10
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I'll take 7-10
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I like to find a good, clean, somewhat upscale club with consistent 5 activity and some girls in the 6-8 range with looks. If you can get that with a good price and little up-selling, that's probably about as much as I can expect from my area. I note that there does seem to be a gap between the categories of 5 and 6 on this scale, and have not been offered anything, even though I had carved out a niche as a regular at a few clubs. Even when I was pegged as so-and-so's customer, I didn't get anything offered. So it would be nice to stumble into a club around here where something in the 7-9 categories was available or where OTC was a realistic possibility. But I just don't think that it is a possibility.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I won't go to less than a 5, unless it's like a regular bar with regular bar prices that just happens to have naked girls. My favorite place, Scarlett's in Toledo, is a 5, as are most Toledo clubs. If I want more, I know where to go. Detroit places are 5 minimum, and on up to whatever you want. Oddly, in Michigan it's the "upscale" places (mandatory valet, restroom attendant, etc) that offer extras, but in Toledo it's the dives. Someone should make a list of which States fall in which categories. I realize there is much variation within any given State, but certain broad generalizations seem to hold, based on local laws.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    9 or 10, depending on the club.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I'm a solid 5. I won't go anywhere where 2 way contact isn't available and I'm not going for extras, although they have been offered a few times.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm a 7
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Bare minimum for me is #6 with the possibility that my bubbly personality (and some cash) may move things along to #10. This is not to say that my travels in the SC world have not taken me to clubs of the #1-#5 range. I remain the eternal optimist!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    The upside about 1-4 is they're usually cheap visits (at least for me). Indiana is a #5. I guess Detroit would be classified as an 11: even the staff does OTC.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I expect 5. I can live with 4 as long as the eye candy is sufficient. 4 is the best you can do where I live.
  • c_wah
    13 years ago
    6-7 looking to make the jump.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    "CTQWERTY I guess Detroit would be classified as an 11: even the staff does OTC." haha, would a bj from a bouncer cost more than from a dancer?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I hope so, gillydon. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I hope so, gillydon. :)
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    It depends on where I go. I know that anywhere here in Nebraska, the best I can hope for is 4. For clubs in Iowa, depending on where I go, it's 5 or 6. Other places are higher, but some are lower.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I don't really care what a club offers for ITC, since I'm all about OTC. I don't think there is much correlation either between what a club typical offers for ITC and how likely the girls are to do OTC. I, thus, most just go to the clubs with the best looking girls.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    10.3. was the best
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    8-10. I don't spend a lot on anything less.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Six here.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Five minimum. I will occasionally go to less if that's all there is in the area. But thanks to TUSCL I know an eye-candy-only place before I walk in.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I would like to say 5 minimum, but sometimes "the flesh is weak." Consider that with one exception the clubs in DC and NoVA are all a solid "1". The one exception is an (overpriced) "5-", you can grab all the tits and ass you want, but the dancers wear oversized pasties and "safety shorts" (yeah, crazy, I know). I have to go to MD to reach a true 5 and above.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    I'm in the six category, too. Lower than that and I'll go to drink mostly.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm with bang69......ill take 7 through 10
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    New York is mostly 5 with OTC possibilities.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Could enjoy a visit to a club anywhere on that scale. It's not always about earning that next trip to the free clinic.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    Nice thread, btw. 5 and 6 for me. I almost had a 10 in Alaska a few weeks ago, but came to my senses after advice on this thread regarding eating 3rd world country pussy. Big head shut little head down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion