tuscl

Experiences with 2 entertainers at once

Jackmd
Up and In
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 3:50 PM
A recent dalliance at a high mileage SC resulted in a successful negotiation to the champagne room with extras included. I was about to proceed to the upstairs room when an offer was made for an additional entertainer to join us at a slightly reduced rate. Caught off guard, I declined the offer, but I am seeking advice if such as offer ever comes up again. Do I get twice the time since I am paying for two? Am I allowed a second happy ending? Is $20 reduced rate for the second entertainer par for the course? I haven't seen any discussion on having two entertainers on the board so I am seeking the experiences of the board.

20 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    You will eith have twice the fun for the same time, or twice the disappointment.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    s/b either
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    One is all it takes 4 me.....no since in paying more to bust the same nut
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I did this once and did not like it....nope I did not
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Haven't pulled that trigger yet. My current fave has offered to do it, but I'm not convinced it'll be worth it. I only have one dick, after all, and just watching doesn't strike me as worth the extra money.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've done this befor. It's a rip off don't do it
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Was talked into it just before Superbowl 2004 (the one with Janet Jackson flashing). Both girls were a disappointment, but later went in a back room with just one of them, and had a great time.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    i tried it twice.... epic fail both times...if you like to watch a girl on girl it's pretty good, but if you want attention which is why I go to a club, it basically isn't worth it... my recommendation keep the money in your pocket or do seconds with just one...
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    i tried it twice.... epic fail both times...if you like to watch a girl on girl it's pretty good, but if you want attention which is why I go to a club, it basically isn't worth it... my recommendation keep the money in your pocket or do seconds with just one...
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I have been offered, but haven't done it. Two tits, two hands, one dick, one mouth/pussy. Another girl just screws up the math. Besides, i'd rather spend twice the time or make another trip.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I've done it many times when I am just in a playful mood and just for lap dances in a semi private room. There are two requirements for me to do this. First the dancers must be compatible with each other. One cannot be hot and the other one cold. Second, I have to be the center of attention. A little bit of girl on girl is OK. I have not yet done it in a VIP room. It has been offered but as mentioned already, it doubles the cost and I can only pop once in a 30 minute session. However I do have the perfect match available to me and a birthday coming up. So I just might splurge and treat myself.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    did it only once just to see what would happen. had been to VIP with each of the girls before solo. they spent most of the time on each other, which was a thrill to watch. lots of titty sucking, fingers in pussy and kitty licking.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    It has to be a coordinated effort between two dancers. They have to know how to share the time and space equally. It certainly helps if they know each other first. I've only done a double a couple of times. Since then, I always decline the offer. The customer has to pay double, but doesn't usually get double the fun out of it.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Generally two girls for lap dances are worth about 75% of one girl. I have tried it a couple of times and found that there is a lot of awkward and wasted time as they switch positions and try to figure out what to do next. The girl-girl aspect of it is novel at first, but that is more time NOT spent on you. Even a high-mileage version with me doing DATY on the one standing up and the other one providing BJ or FS isn't as *hot* as it sounds after the first 30 seconds or so. Recommendation: you won't know until you've tried it.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I've had mixed experiences with this. I've done it with my second ATF and another girl and it was very nearly the end for me and ATF. I think the other girl was one she couldn't stand, but I couldn't really see that at the time, probably because I was drunk. On the other hand, I've had 2 of my favorites at my favorite club once. Me and girl #1 basically ate out girl #2 the whole time for song #1 and then they switched roles for song #2. Absolutely a fun time, but expensive as hell, so it's only worth doing once in a while, and only when the girls are compatible with each other.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    Thanx for the insight guys.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    I watch guys do this all the time. Couple of thoughts come to mind: 1) You don't get any extra time in the room for paying for 2 girls. The time runs concurrently, not back-to-back. 2) Unless you get off especially on girl-on-girl action, then its a waste of time and money. The girls who specialize in this are going to be more into each other than they are you. You become somewhat of an afterthought, but hey, thanks for the car payment. 3) Unless you're an exceptionally lucky guy, you only have one dick and it doesn't need 6 choices of places to frolic in. It'll only confuse the poor little bastard.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Someone said something about the girls being compatible. That's the key thing. When it's been less than great on my watch, it was basically because the girls didn't trust each other. Or because it was a rip off. Or because it was probably a bad idea to start with but what the heck? There was a time at Babes in Vegas I had an obvious ROB convince the waitress I wanted to see naked do a double in VIP. Plan A was to get the shiny new stripper comfortable and kick the ROB out. A few minutes later I kicked the horribly annoying and inept waippress out of the booth so I could tell the ROB why her upsell technique was doomed to fail. Or...
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    waste of double the money
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    It can be expensive but I have had some good memories doing these types of dances
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion