tuscl

How bad is what i have done?

Saturday, October 15, 2011 7:54 PM
About 2 months ago a stripper I really liked pissed me off. So I told her off via text by saying "Go sell your stank ass". Then went on strip club list and put her business on the net in detail. So my question is she don't use the internet. So do you think she has got word? How bad is doing this to someone that was rather nice to me? Even if she only wanted money and was leading me to think there was more between us. I don't think I should go back to that club any time soon although she doesn't work there any more.

34 comments

• Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Bad
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "How bad is doing this to someone that was rather nice to me?" To put it lightly, you were rather impolite! To put it more coarsely, you were Fucking RUDE!
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Dude, you fucked up. We all fuck up, but yea, you really fucked up. Nothing to get suicidal about, but yea, you fucked up. She got her business spread around and you experienced anger and frustration and there are probably a whole bunch of people laughing at both of you. That kind of shit never works out exactly like intended. But it sounds like you know what its all about these days - don't put yourself out there like that man, in the club or the internet.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I don't know. Kind of bad. But they're only strippers, so don't get too worked up about it. The work makes a bunch of new ones every week. Repent buying a dozen LDs from other girls, and do 50 Hail Marys. All should be well again.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    You are a fucking pussy. Man the fuck up and act like you've been there before. Of course she was trying to get you to spend more - it is how she makes a living. Were you really so stupid that you did not understand that? You didn't get what you wanted so you retaliated, in sissy like fashion, by posting nasty comments on SCL. That site is basically a club management shill site and is actively monitored by a number of club owners, so you could have seriously fucked with her livelihood by posting that shit there. Now I blame her too, not for doing what she does, but for not being discreet enough to avoid letting a faggot like you know about it. Does that answer your question you girly fucktard?
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    How about you suck a wet fart out my ass with a straw. I payed your mother $100 to do the same and she liked it. You don't know shit about me or what happened. Key board tough guy that sucks dick.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I think you post a link to the article on SCL so we can evaluate just how "bad" you were. (Note for the impaired. No I'm not being serious. Just trying to piss Rick off more than he already is. Seriously, though, PM me the link, and I'll evaluate. :-) )
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    "Then went on strip club list and put her business on the net in detail." That tells me everything I need to know about you, girly man.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Girly man I don't let woman walk all over me. You shit on me I get even and I don't take people's shit. She was a liar. I just put the truth out there. Not gong to let any woman treat me like a bitch, or girly man lol. Just curious if this was something that a lot of people would see and read including her.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Bigbill it looks like you're a bit defensive and insecure. So...don't ask questions of which you don't want to hear the answer. With that said, you're a dbag.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    It wasn't right of you to do that. Pride and ego got the best of you. If you don't want women to walk all over you, don't go to strip clubs, don't get married, don't walk down the street. Some of us do it intentionally, some do not. Everyone is known to tell lies in the club, customers and dancers. Just blow it off and find someone new. If she had found out, would she know it was you? Because your "you shit on me and I get even" comment could be thrown back in your face if she is as hateful as you are.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    lol wut
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    "If you don't want women to walk all over you, don't go to strip clubs" This is SO why I like strip clubs. Fuck. :)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    This is the behaviour of an immature juvenile. Most of us moved beyond this stuff when we left the school playgrounds of our childhood and youth.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    OK ENOUGH! unless we know exactly what happened or what he said NO ONE HERE should jump to any judgements. I read all his reviews and I dont see any thing too bad (mind you it could have been scrubbed by the time I read them). I cant say about other sites. BUT if she is a ROB she needs to be publicly flogged and shown for what it is. OK DORK ALERT I have come across some strippers that make the ferengi from star trek look like honest forthcoming individuals. Is what he did bad NO was it childish YES. Can other people avoid dealing with a ROB because of what he said hopefully. Could she get fired sure and if she is a ROB she deserves it.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    As for going back to that club. SRSLY if they hire ROBs why would you want to? Also did you post you pic? and what not will they know it was you? Hell I tell strippers a different name each time I go just to make them feel bad that they didn't remember my name.
  • muchfun
    13 years ago
    Don't bother at all. Just go to the club like nothing happend. If they don't let you in anymore (unlikely) try again Next month. Just don't ask here for dances or not before 3 other weeks or whatever. Expect to get cheated in the Business every dancer may See only an asshole in you liking here only for Looking good or seeing a shaking Ass with pussy in here and can't bee cheated enough.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think your topic is Bad. Are you now gonna post - Is what I did by posting on here about posting on there bad?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    @BigBitchPayed: Awww, what did the big, bad stripper do to you? Get you to spend all of your money on her, make you like her, and then discard you? Not give you the pussy while she was giving it up to everyone else? Take one look at your penis and roll back in a fit of uncontrollable laughter? What exactly did she do that made you feel like such a whiney little victim? And you actually DID take her shit, whatever that shit was. You are obviously feeling butt hurt, stupid, or played, which never would have happened if you had the balls to put a stop to it, or the common sense to sniff it out, beforehand. Then, once you DO finally realize that you've been played, do you face her and go tell her to fuck herself? No, instead you send her a snarky little text from a distance and then you go onto an Internet comment board and anonymously post shit about her. Yeah, you really stood up for yourself there, tiger. And you call ME a "key board tough guy" - LMAO. And now you come on here, in whiney fashion, trying to figure out if you should go back to the club. No, but not because they will likely know you, since you were hiding behind a screen name when you trashed her on SCL, but because you're not man enough to handle yourself with strippers, sad as that is to say.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    [view link] will • 8/11/2011 Post a Reply • Delete This Comment • Read Reviews • Join Now! • SCL Jobs • Club Free Pass yea i took Candy or Ashley out a couple times once to a hotel and took a shower with her and
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    gator, yup, after reading his reviews last night I also went to SCL and found this stuff. I think he is actually one of those wingnuts posting about the girl named Silky.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Sounds like you are too emotionally involved with her. Your actions appear to be that of a fuctard. I still cannot understand why so many losers get emotionally involved with strippers. They are paid entertainers, no more, no less.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Agree wholeheartedly with Rick. You're a whiney little pussy, threw a hissy fit about being treated like you were, and now you come trolling around here looking for support. Dougster *was* right about getting worked up about it. There *are* other dancers. Move on. And shut the fuck up with the whinging.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I agree that girls that do OTC or ITC should not be outed if they are just trying to make you think they "really" like you. Happens to me all the time. I keep it in perspective though. I'm such a bad guy how could they possibly like me? (Actually I'm nice to "the 1%" of strippers who are nice, but the rest can suck my dick.) It's just not conceivable they could like me, especially when I'm paying them to let me cum on their face, is it? So they must be lying. Now all that being said. Let's keep this in perspective. SCL is a sewer. People assume that any crap that gets posted there (and it's all crap) is just rival dancers or disgruntled customers making up bullshit to bring other girls done. So and so has HIV! So and so blows the managers for cocaine! No one who reads it believes any of it, so your comments probably just got written off as BS.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    BigBill is a Troll if I've ever seen one one. Don't feed him and he'll go away.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Nah, he's not a troll. These days people toss that term around pretty liberally such that they call anyone who says something they don't like a troll. In reality, a troll is someone who is posting sensational statements that they don't actually believe in just to amuse themselves by the reaction. MisterGay was the main active troll here until I kept beating his ass back into hiding. These days Rick_TheIdiot_Dugan, and txtittyfan are the two main active trolls. Rick is actually trying to be serious about half the time, however, even if he is not that bright. txtittyfan, OTOH, is pure clown.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    @Dougster- They're just strippers! What the fuck is that about? You're giving them you're money. No wonder no one on this board is fond of you, fucker!
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    @VC: Oh, and who are these people, and who are you for that matter, that I should give a fuck of what there opinion of me is?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've had many strippers that I liked piss me off. I solved the issue by not getna any dances from them. Just remember strippers are peole to
  • malibucoconuts
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto25: Your's is the simplest, most straightforward comment here: "Just blow it off and find someone new."
  • hakanlube
    13 years ago
    Others have pretty much covered the fact that what you did was a total dick move, but I'll add that you could and should (but probably won't) be sued if you made up stuff about her having diseases.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    LOL. I'm being characterized as a troll by the most egregious, overfed troll on this site. Up is down and down is up in this new universe. ;) Hmmm, BigBitchPayed got awful quiet...
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I thought trolls had long orange point hair that
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    To OP: Not bad, for an asshole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion