tuscl

What was your most surprising ITC expierence??

DUSA
Maryland
Friday, August 19, 2011 11:52 AM
A couple of these recent threads have gotten me thinking about ITC experiences. My most surprising one was when I had been on travel frequently to the same locale. Met a dancer who was fun to hang with and gave nice sensual lap dances. I was in town for the week and had been there a couple nights already. One night heard the usual stuff about breaking up with asshole Boyfriend etc etc. I had listened attentively gave her a nice shoulder rub and off she was to do her set. She came back to the dark corner we were sitting in with a drink for me on the house. We start some lap dances and what were usually very handsy lap dances that got a bit more intense. She starts the warm breath through the shorts drill and feeling a little frisky decide to push the envelope for this particular club and unbutton my shorts. Thinking with a little luck might get a little sucking and maybe a HJ. She just moves back in my lap with a good grind working her bikini bottom over the head of my cock sticking out of my underwear while I tongue her nipples. She then just says you horny, because I certainly am. Tell her I have not been this horny in a long time. She then say me either, let's do something about that. In what seemed like a matter of seconds she has somehow slid back a bit, gotten my shorts mid-thigh. Thinking awesome her comes the HJ as my hand slides inside her bottom to find a very wet pussy. Next thing I know she has pulled he teenie bikin aside and is climbing on. Nothing like a good hot and elicit encounter like that. Of course I spent a few days freaking out the unprotected part. Like most dancer encounters though never was able to repeat as next time I was in town she had moved away and never had the same good fortune in that club again.

36 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The time the bartender delivered the dancer's drink to our VIP session while said dancer's pussy was sliding up and down on my dick. She never even slowed down, just pointed to the table. Bartender set the drink down and left. After that, said bartender and I got along really well.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    My very first lap dance in Honey's in Everett, Wa. The dancer slid her hand up the leg of my shorts, grabbed hold of Mr. Wood and got to work. Picking my chin off the floor, I reciprocated boldly by probing her lady parts with a pair of fingers and massaging her clitoris with my thumb. A happy time was had by at least one of us. My introduction to the world of SCs.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    no doubt there are others but the one that pops into my mind is one of the more recent ones here.... [view link] in a no extras club with zero privacy, it came out of nowhere and was pretty intense.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Getting my first ever ITC BBBJ 90 minutes afer the vice squad had just raided the place.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    mine came from a dancer that i really wasnt into.. not all that attractive but she was cute... and she was really aggressive and knew how to used her hands so i went in v.i.p with her and she blew me away
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Probably the 1st encounter with my new ATF. We had a rather intense VIP encounter after basically meeting for the 1st time a couple of hours earlier. Plus my being told to completely undress was very surprising as it was a 1st time thing.
  • leatherlover4
    13 years ago
    For some reason, I played a video game at the bar with her for a couple hours after which she said, " you sitting here this long with me is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, let's go for a little walk" to which she took me to a corner, sat me down, unzipped and gave great head,
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    I'm not one to go looking for much more then a hand job, but about 4 or 5 years ago, I was in a club and I was getting a private dance (first dance ever with her), on the 2nd song she unzips, pulls a condom out of her c cup top (where she hid that I STILL don't know) rips it open slides it on and off we go during a few more songs for some unexpected sex...... I'd never had it in the club before and I'm thinking WTF!!! well I went with it and after we finished I paid for the songs we did. She said just tip me what you thought it was worth... No negotiation she said just do what I thought was owed. I thought hell I don't know what to do with this!!! I added a $50 on the top, thanked her and left. All the way home I was thinking was this a dream... I never got her name and came back about a week later and never saw her again... I sometimes still wonder if I didn't dream it!!!
  • spliz4
    13 years ago
    First time at a club with my fiance. Got 2 dancers in vip with us they did it all to her then stripped me down and watched while I went to town on her. Loved watching them while they watched me
  • TimboAtl
    13 years ago
    On two different occasions at two different clubs had a dancer just slide the g string to the side and slip it in. Both were in a large VIP rooms with other customers nearby. Second best part was the it was included in the prie of the dance. Only happened twice in 30 years of clubbing, so not expecting it to happen again soon.
  • TimboAtl
    13 years ago
    On two different occasions at two different clubs had a dancer just slide the g string to the side and slip it in. Both were in a large VIP rooms with other customers nearby. Second best part was the it was included in the prie of the dance. Only happened twice in 30 years of clubbing, so not expecting it to happen again soon.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    One of my most surprising moments was when a floater poked his head through the curtain in VIP to see me & a dancer in a 69 position. The range of facial expressions this guy went through in about 30 seconds was hilarious: at first bug-eyed surprise, then gape-jawed recognition, then the biggest smirk I've ever seen. He muttered "carry on!", then closed the curtain and walked away. Throughout this unexpected interruption, the dancer never even came up for air ;)
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Two competing ones. My first FS in a club. A girl just pulled out my dick and put it into her bareback. Unlike the others who that has happened to in this thread I didn't worry about it at all. Another time I met this girl and there was some real strong vibes between us. About three minutes in she takes to the back to make out with me. She then gets up and leaves a few minutes in but doesn't charge me for it.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I had made about five visits to this one club before the event. I was arriving at the club at about 11:30 p.m. The Manager was locking the door just asI came through. I made eye contact with a stripper I knew, who was standing in the foyer. She told the Manager, "He's okay." The Manager locked the door. I went with the stripper to a booth (about twenty booths surrounded the main floor). We sat down and started chatting. Several minutes in, I looked at the main floor. One couple were at a table, but the customer was obviously fucking the big titty blonde. I glanced up at the other booths, but I noticed that the candles had been extinguished and clothing thrown over lights in the booths. The stripper asked me "Are you ready ?" When I said yes, she pulled her dress off, then slipped her panties off (it was a topless club), then we did some groping, kissing, fooling around. Eventually, she ended up spread eagle on the table for some DATY. When it came time to slide Mr. Happy in, she was more shy about that and we did it behind the table. The music had been playing, but the D.J. had been silent. At 1:55 he gave everyone a five minute warning. Then, I noticed that the strippers walked us customers out in whatever they were wearing. It looked weird to see beautiful women in different types of lingerie in the parking lot.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    lopaw, i used my imagination to envision the scenario you described and...my face went through the same range of expressions as the floater dude lol :D
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    There was a girl at my favorite club who I had bought dances from previously, and while she seemed to have potential, she didn't seem like she would ever have more than potential. So one night, she comes up to me and says we need to go to the champagne room and we go, and we go at it, and she asks me to CIM, and I do, and she swallows it all. I only saw her once after that, on the wrong night.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    A string of surprises in one night. I'm in Columbus, OH on business. I go to a topless club across from my hotel. First time there, and went there because TUSCL_BRO had given it a good recent review. It's quiet in there, so I sit at the bar and sip a beer. A 40-something lady sits down next to me. She's good looking. We talk. It's coming up to Xmas. That's her daughter the part time dancer and some times bartender. Mom needs some extra cash for the holidays. I mention how I found the club on TUSCL. She says she knows another guy who is really into the web site, and he's going to be here in ten minutes. Sure enough, in strides this wiry looking guy, and she introduces me to TUSCL_BRO. Turns out, I'm hanging with his current favorite. Fast forward after an hour of chit chat, and he encourages me to do the 2 fer 1 dance special with her. I say ok. We go back to the booths. About 30 seconds into the dance, she makes a suggestion, out comes Mr. HD, and she gives me a nice BBBJ CIM, and I help her out with her Xmas fund. We come back out to the table and TUSCL_BRO is all smiles. I think it was damn decent of him to share!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    When a stripper put it in her back door
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    While talking with my ATF, found out we knew a lot of people in common.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I stopped at a small club that was new to me, and a busty dancer soon joined me. She was already hammered, and I bought more drinks for us, getting pretty drunk myself. She suggested some private dances and led me into a little alcove in a narrow back hallway. Not as private as I like. She started dancing and almost immediately unzipped me and got down on her knees for a blow job. As her head was bobbing up and down, other dancers and customers kept walking up and down the hallway, passing only feet away from us. They must have seen everything that was going on, but the dancer was oblivious and I was too drunk to care. After she finished and we were staggering out of the alcove, I saw that there was a curtain on a rod that you could pull across for privacy. The dancer must have been too drunk to remember to close the curtain.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ Me either. But then again, I've only been to one high mileage club so far.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    ldking: Generally you have to ask, but sometimes they will just go ahead and do it. With some experience you'll get a vibe even before asking if they will or won't, and you won't even bother asking the ones who won't.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    At the club and a nice, big-boned girl with very short hair and large boobs was talking me up. I was thinking about taking her to VIP, but in swooped my ATF and she had been drinking alot. She sat down and started grabbing my dick with both hands and I looked at the first chick and smiled and shrugged. I took the ATF back for LDs and she inserted my three fingers and did some heated finger-banging for a song or two. Then she unzipped me and popped me in. I looked up and saw some bouncers pointing in our direction, so I withdrew, to our disappointment. No talk of money. I think she just wanted to show her appreciation for my repeat visits. But if not for my peripheral vision, we would have gotten caught. Never got a chance to replicate it, though.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "How do you all get these HJ's and BJ's? Does the girl just offer it to you? I still have not had one girl offer either one" Must be their Magnetic Personalities!! LMAO
  • Leonard313
    13 years ago
    I was used to very low mileage stuff, good looking college girls at Deja Vu and the full nude clubs in Canada. Then one night I went to a small dive club in Indiana when I was in town for a paintball event. There was no VIP area, just a bench along the wall. She gave me some decent dances, nothing special, and then at the end of the one dance, she actually moved her open mouth up and down my shaft on the outside of my pants. It doesn't sound like much, but I never had anything close to that happen before so I was shocked. Then, 4 months later I went to Detroit...and looked back at the Indiana event and thought, "WTF...that was nothin!" As to how to make it happen...I've learned ya just go for it and the stripper will eventually let you know the limits or she'll let you know how much needs to be paid to go beyond those limits.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    first time BJ ITC. went to VIP with cute blonde. expecting the usual lap dance with grinding and tit in mouth. third song into set, she unzipped my pants and without a word reached in and pulled out Mr. Happy. was already hard enough to drive a nail. she began kissing tip and running her tongue around the head. looking up at me with those big blue eyes, she smiled then slowly slid her hot,wet mouth down the shaft. what followed was on of the hottest BBBJs I ever had. VIP not completely private so other dancers kept walking by. don't know is they knew what was going on or just ignored it. told her I was going to cum and she said go ahead. sucked my dick deeper into her mouth and took the whole load. she smile and said "didn't spill a drop, did I?" paid her $100 and left. never saw her at club again.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Magnectic for money. If you want a HJ BJ read about clubs where the strippers do it.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Alucard: "Must be their Magnetic Personalities!! LMAO" LOL! Indeed, I'm sure most of the extras I get in clubs are mainly due to my charm and wit. I just pay the girls because I'm a nice guy and want to help them out, they'd probably do it anyway. As for nearly all other TUSCLers, what can I say? They only get extras because they are paying. :-)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    10inches I've heard stories like yours a lot. If it were me, I'd handcuff the woman to me so she could NEVER get away. Just imagine the sexual BLISS!! LOL
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    Just got back from TJ on Saturday. Most surprising ITC experience? I got milk squirted on me during a lap dance from a new mother. She spoke absolutely no English. I speak very little Spanish. We both laughed it off and I did not try to taste it. She did have great natural breasts. Maybe I did too much groping of the breasts. Always something new in TJ.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Most surprising...?? Well, there have been several unexpected "slipped it in there" episodes, but the one that stands out goes like this. I set up OTC with an 18yo AA spinner who said she was going to quit dancing and get a real job but would see me because I was special, so we met at a little flea-bag motel. Ended up naked in bed making out, but I could tell she was holding back. Some of my pre-cum got on her leg; she rubbed it around some, and suddenly just got up out of bed and said she couldn't do this because she was dating a guy and she loved him and she wasn't a whore and wanted to go home and the pre-cum was nasty, yada, yada, yada. I'm a bit put out by the whole thing, and decided 18yo might be a little young for this OTC stuff. Whatever. I liked her, but I could live without this childish behavior. A couple of years later, I wander into the same juice-bar club. Slow day, nobody there. The manager asks me if I remember this dancer..of course....well she's back and this is he first day. And, suddenly, there she was. So we talked for a while, and she admitted she was still a little drunk from a birthday party they had for another dancer in the dressing room. We decide to go to VIP since nobody was up there. Half way into the first song, we are into some heavy petting w/ DFK, and before the song was over, I was inside of her. We f**ked for the entire second song until I unloaded in her early in the third song. We got cleaned up, and I asked how much I owed her. She said the dances were enough, and that she had felt really bad about the thing two years before. She quit dancing again, and I never saw her after that. I liked her.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Seems to be a pattern emerging here guys...dancer has FS one time with you, then as a result quits the club and/or dancing altogether, never to be seen again...I'm just saying...
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    @ Steve... lol... yes this does seem to be a trend (mine included!)
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    Hmm, I had my 1st ITC unexpectedly at a ghetto SC in Atlanta. This was my first time there and was really was neutral to the place. Read the reviews on TUSCL but couldn't gain anything from the reviews. Anyways, I got to the club at like 7 pm and the place was pretty much a ghost town. Got a few dances and this regular girl with big breastess's came out after 8 pm (when the dance prices went up). She then told me the dances were done in the high chair and took me to the high chairs in the back of the club. I dropped $10 and she then reaches around and unzipens me. She puts her hands in my pants and fondles my johnson. She then pulls it out and a few seconds later scoots back on it giving me a bareback ride. I thought WTF, this girls is really giving me FS in the club bareback. I pulled out quick after I realized what was going on and busted a nut on her ass cheeks. That totally caught me off guard and I was kind of worried for a few days. I had a cold like some days later and was actually looking on the internet for the symptoms for AIDS and what not. Lol. Next time I will definitely carry protect. Don't too much like the bareback thing..
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Geez, Players Club keeps popping up here for me. There was an older dancer there who was still mighty fine. I'm told she was in her 50's but you wouldn't know it at first. I always wanted to get her back to the VIP rooms, but she had her regulars and I usually never had a chance. One day, she had been drinking pretty solid and she said yes to me. We go back to the VIP, and she starts dancing. After the first song, she slid her G-string to one side and got on top of me and we fucked. She thanked me after the dance and said she really enjoyed it. SS, perhaps, but I didn't care. No extra charge either.
  • PeterTips
    13 years ago
    @steve229: Seems to be a pattern emerging here guys...dancer has FS one time with you, then as a result quits the club and/or dancing altogether, never to be seen again...I'm just saying... Funny stuff, but here's a good post from the Strip Club Hound that explains that pattern: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion