tuscl

negotiation skillz say what ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, June 24, 2011 11:40 AM
So what do u thank is a better move having all your money n your hands counting it so the girls u talk to see what u r working with so maybee some otc or itc chances goes up or have u found it better and maybee smarter to keep it all away and just talk the game for some otc itc play? I normaly when looking for some otc itc play will go n with 150 $1 billz ($75 is what I tip for the night pocket the rest I use a bluff system) and I will have 40 $10 billz ( $50 n lap dances and if I can pull it $200 room included n price for some after hour otc play then pocket the rest using a bluff system) this system has worked well for me just wanted to know what u boyz did that would be better or maybee theirs anangel I haven't worked yet ?

51 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    I keep all of my money in the wallet. Don't really do anything fancy. Just talk to them, doesn't take too much game if all you want is pay for play/OTC. Assuming the girl is willing. Now if you want to date them, that's a different story.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'v never found it necessary to flash my money around. If fact, you may be asking for trouble by doing so.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I must be getting old. "Say what" was the only comprehensible part of that post for me...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanx for some of that wisdom boyz I'm still kinda a young buck
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Well, I could tell you what the girls at Hiliter in Phoenix said about the gangsta wannabe's who flashed these out-sized rolls of small bills, but I don't want to seem cruel. The proof was that they would spend the middle rounds with the young bucks, vacuum away the cash, and return to the guys who had real money, but didn't flaunt it, toward the end of the evening. Girls like financial security, but they also like self confidence.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    That's what I'm talking about thanks man that will help me go along ways n this game thanks again man !
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    @harrydave- Fuck man, you probably reviewed every SC in the valley and im in awe sir. this is off the topic but when is a good place to hit up bandads? because one of my my co workers use to work there 6 years back and she keeps telling me to go there cuz ill have more fun then any other place. Anyways harrydave is right, Dancers will suck up any gangster looking people cash with in the hour. I heard it from my co worker and from other dancers. Juicebox69 how young are you anyways? I wonder if im the youngest, constant SC goer as well, thats proababy for aother thread.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Every girl I asked said to show them the $, lol. I guess that answers the question, right?
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah, a true gentleman does not need to flash his money. The strippers can tell who's got it and who doesn't.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Well I guess I have learn a good hard leason 2 day next time I will bring larger billz and play hidding go seek with my fav =) thanks 4 all the comments its going to help shape me up for the long haul. And tabb I'm n my 20s
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Who would have guessed?
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    @ juicebox69- are we talking about mid 20s, early 20s or late 20s? I just turned 22, 3 months ago buddy.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    If you are in a negotiating situation, wouldn't common sense tell you not to show her all your money?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Tabb u got me I'm mid(turning 26 this year). Thesamurai "common sense" what's that ?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Dude, English is the preferred language around these parts. Try some fucking punctuation too while you're at it. That whole "bluff system" is a stupid concept. If you are not spending on the girl she will eventually move on, regardless of what you flash. And flashing cash too obviously is a common game and just makes you look like a silly ass to many girls. Now I disagree with many around here about the benefits of flashing when it is done subtly. I have pushed more than a few nights into OTC territory when I took money out to pay for drinks (held down below like I was trying to be discreet) while the dancer glanced down and saw what I had in my pocket. Now this also backfired on me once, but more times than not this can really open things up.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    RD is correct. When seeking OTC, and you've pretty much determined the girl has some interest, getting her to focus on the money available is the obvious next step (classic negotiating...if all that's left is the question of price, you are almost done).
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Juicebox, I concur with Georgmicrodong and Rickdugan: Use some good language, grammar, and spelling. In your case, I suggest you draft your posts on a MS Word document first, then spell check and grammar check it, before you copy and paste it to TUSCL. Your use of the English language is more like that found on [view link] which I find minmally helpful.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    If it's a busy night in a crowded club, I'll pick a so-so dancer as a warm up for a song or two. If she ends up being better than I expected, great. Otherwise it helps things along by showing the others I'm willing to spend. Since most of the time I'm carrying a wallet, she'll know what to do when she goes back and talks to the others. Open wallet in front of a stripper is like cleavage in a low cut blouse to men. If I'm in a hurry, I'll ask about the one I'm interested in so the warm up act can get her over. As you might've guessed, it works better if you're not a jerk to the girls. So, to me there's not a lot of purpose to flashing cash around. The possibility of cash should be enough if you're a stranger. If you're a regular the dancers have you pegged anyway, so the rest is just them playing along for their own amusement.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Rickdugan that was some good info I will be using that instead thanx !!!!!!
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    So which is it? Almost 26 or married for 20 years? hobo clubbing Posted: 06/24/11 Well hell! U boyz want to talk like that shit! I was married damn near 20 years and I paid for every bit oof the sex damn ! The closest I can cum is when I was 15 my mom bought me an aniversary penhouse addition that thang was the size of a small phone book and for free pounded the living dawg shit out of my fist for a solid year! Son them waz some goodtimes! juicebox69 06/24/11 6:17 PM Tabb u got me I'm mid(turning 26 this year). Thesamurai "common sense" what's that ?
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Juice, you need to get your computer fixed because it looks like your "S" key keeps typing "Z"s. I know you wouldn't be doing that on purpose because that stops when you're 12, so I'm guessing that you computer is having problems.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    CCR, Ignorance is bliss!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya I was married for like 5 years but it felt like 20 lol you guys r great ! Keep up the good work and this web site has help me out a lot. Clubber yes ignorance is bliss and I have a ton ov it. And ya almost 26 and if u read my 2 reviews I said I've been going to sc for 7 years it more like 5 but who's counting lol this site kickz azz lol
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    This has to be DJ!
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Clubber, maybe so! The street smart slang (typed carefully, no doubt) is over the top.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    "having all your money n your hands counting it" is an awesome way to get mugged in the parking lot
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    #1 jacklash this is a say what ! Lol ! #2 god I still can't spell ! Lol ! #3 I was so fuckin stupid ! Lol ! #4 thanks tusclubbers for making me better with all the info or should I say the 411.....lol !
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    A guy's wallet to a dancer is like her cleavage to a guy. Try to hide it so they can't see what denominations you have and they'll probably think you have plenty. Of course as soon as you tell them what your profession is if they happen to ask, they might think you have money. Unless you tell them some low paying job. A dancer can pick up pretty quick if you have money to burn or if you're acting like a tightwad holding onto every single dollar as long as possible.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    A guy's wallet to a dancer is like her cleavage to a guy. Try to hide it so they can't see what denominations you have and they'll probably think you have plenty. Of course as soon as you tell them what your profession is if they happen to ask, they might think you have money. Unless you tell them some low paying job. A dancer can pick up pretty quick if you have money to burn or if you're acting like a tightwad holding onto every single dollar as long as possible.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've also read girl's will look at a guy's shoes and make a possible judgement call based on that. I don't know if true or not. I used to wear the same shoes out in the evening for almost 20 years at one time. I couldn't care less about shoes except I like to wear mostly white shoes in a dark strip club so that no one steps on my feet. I remember one dancer apologized for wearing combat boots instead of high heels but I didn't care.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Juice u spelz good dont lit theze guys tell u wat to do u da man u my fav poster
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Most of these girls don't know wealth when they see it. They know who spends their money though! Big difference.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    @motorhead.......aaaaaaaaawwwwwww ! (Blushing) :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    God I love reading this one....its my first thread ever....you fellas fucked me up
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Rick Dugan and GMD were cracking me up about the grammar thing. I don't know why I was laughing so hard. Juice- how old are you really? This was 2 years ago and you said you were 25 then, which would make you 27 or 28 now. However, you have recently said you are 33, so it's a little confusing. Are you hiding something Juice? Lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I could be.....im kinda like the guy that just will not shave his mustache
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Yep
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Jugo
    10 years ago
    I still do this and it still works
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good memories on a Friday Flash back This was basically my one of my very first threads ever as the juice
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Some people don't believe in this guy that posted this original thread lol
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    In August 2016 juicebox69 is 35. In June 2011 juicebox69 was 25. TUSCL in 10 years aka 2026 [view link] August 14, 2016: "Thank about it...juice aka me will be 45" negotiation skillz say what ? [view link] June 24, 2011: "Tabb u got me I'm mid(turning 26 this year). Thesamurai "common sense" what's that ?"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....nice observation....lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    A girl can't give up all her secrets now can she lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Juice ain't real, he's a fictional character. He's entertaining as hell though!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    A funny reality is even if I get well known in person the mystery keeps growing stronger about da juice mane...I love it
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the compliments Larry
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fuck
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice sat right next to me one night in a strip club. However no one knows me offline. I just blend in so well, no one hardly sees me. Ok I want to look up salt water alligators. I didn't know there was such a thing until I read in the paper about a 4 ft alligator that swam into the surf at Myrtle Beach. I thought swimming with sharks was bad. Now it's swimming with sharks, alligators, and jellyfish. Maybe I'll stay in the pool more often on my next visit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice...lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion