tuscl

Signature Drink?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 10:48 PM
Do you have a signature drink you usually order in a club (assuming it serves alcohol)?

26 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    In a club with a full bar, I usually order a Gin & Tonic, Tanqueray. I've ordered it so often at one club, "Tanqueray" is my unofficial nickname there.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    2 Miller Lites and a water back.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    When I was drinking it was always rum & coke. Now it is just plain coke.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    there are a couple bartenders who know me well enough for me to just say "the usual" and they will know what I am talking about...
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Can beer be called a signature drink?
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    I'm a bit of beer snob, but for some reason I always drink a domestic light beer. kinda bizaare!
    13 years ago
    7&7 mostly. I sometimes will walk in a club that I haven't been to for months and the girl will ask "7&7?". I have branched out a bit. If there's a beer special I'll sometimes go for that. I'll also do wine sometimes, particularly if the girl I'm catching up with drinks wine.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Miller Light. In one of my ATF clubs, Player's in Detroit, the babe, Valerie just brings one over any time I'm in her section.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    orange juice...this is my ATF in terms of beverage. BTW, my favorite club starts diluting the orange juice since last month!!! Too bad!
  • HootnHal
    13 years ago
    Like shadowcat's old fav, i'm usu greeted by,"rum & coke?" But i like to enjoy other drinks & specials as well, then B4 leaving- just a coke!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Diet coke.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    signature drink? nope!
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    I do wine. There's usually a momentary hesitation from the bartender or waitress, as if wine is not requested often. Inevitably, they reach behind the bar and pull out a rusty old bottle of red or white to pour from (they usually only have one brand) or otherwise keep serving-size mini-bottles of wine stocked that they hand me, along with a wine glass to do my own pouring. I love the way wine eases one into intoxication . . . I also feel like less of a poser with wine, b/c I don't know of, and don't particularly like, that many types of mixed drinks, and I've never been a beer guy . . .
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    coffee.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Jack, with very little ice.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    In SCs in North America - whatever beer they will serve me. In my business bar in Calgary - Glenmorangie 35 (neat) In my local wine bar here in Saint Raphael - Chateau Latour '78 (or '91) At Rancho farmerart - Chateau Latour '45 (and there are only 3 bottles left in the cellar!!)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    In clubs it is Jack on the rocks. Every time. In my regular haunts it is often waiting for me when I get to the bar.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Jameson neat or on the rocks, used to enjoy Jack.. Jameson just tastes 100 times better to me now though
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Line up the tequila shots for me!! Or a vodka martini if I'm going slower.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I love Jameson, too, but I am a cheap bastard and refuse to pay for it at strip clubs. When I was young, I used to tell a bullshit story that the reason I ordered my Miller Lites two at a time was because one was for me, and the other was for the dying/dead/missing friend whose demise was from a tragic accident/disease/cum-related-dehydration. MANY waitresses were taken in by the bullshit. The real reason is that I sucked them back so fast, they couldn't keep up.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Oh, and Stevie (Wonder, not Nicks): Be a man. Tanqueray is a girl's gin. Try Bombay.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If I were to imbibe, it would be either decent Scotch (and good brand labeled bottles are by no means guaranteed to contain the brand shown on the label) or Maker's Mark.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Any Du Bouchett Schnapps. I like to pregame with a can of Four Loko.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Jack Daniels and Diet Coke, then a sugar-free Red Bull. Repeat.
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    ALternate Crown and coke and Crown and red bull.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    In the clubs that serve it, I get my pint of Guinness without even having to ask. Happy St. Paddy's Day!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion