tuscl

jizz during a lap dance or VIP Rules? Opinions Needed?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 7:47 PM
Hey, I just joined the site so I dont know if this has already been posted or not. I always wanted to know what the rule of jizzing from a lap dance or vip dance is? I always wear jeans and am very cautious about not finishing at the club. Do strippers want you to finish? The big concern is what the hell do you do if you do finish? I guess drive home fast and change? What are the unspoken rules about this? I asked a few strippers before, but never really got a straight answer. Thanks

43 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    It depends on what city/club you are at. With some clubs it is expected while others will kick you out. If the strippers are not straight forward with you about it then it means probably not going to happen...sorry but better luck elsewhere.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I have found that the girls that really want to grind appreciate it. In the past, I have had girls act like it hurt their feelings that I did not. Jeans are not your best choice. I suggest something softer (for her) and looser (for Big Jim and the Twins). I wear sweat shorts underneath as they are absorbent and comfy. Ask your girl. Some charge extra, some expect a tip....you want to know THAT much as well. Good luck, happy hunting, and do the walk of shame.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    When nirvana is achieved, draw a deep breath, thrust both arms skyward (like you just won the Tour de France), and let out a loud "Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!" If the bartender hears you he may well serve you up a free one on the house...
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I normally yell "Bingo!"
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Jack, here's the inspiration: [view link]
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    Again, if you're a regular at a particular club you'll get a feel for which dancers are intentionally trying to get you off. Developing a rapport with one of these dancers helps too. If she knows you and is comfortable with it then cool. Take as many precautions as necessary to prevent as much leakage as possible. I typically tip extra if a dancer gets me there, lets her know that I'm likely to get more dances from her in the future and that going the extra mile will be rewarded.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'd say if you can cum, go for it. I've never had a stripper give me grief for it, and more than a few make it a point to get me there. The only consideration I'd offer is that when you do come after a typical grind (as opposed to a girl giving you a HJ, either inside your pants or in a Private LD area), hold the girl still and gently pull our hips a bit away from her, so she doesn't keep rubbing in your spunk. She'll appreciate not having to wipe off copious amounts of your DNA from her nether regions.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Cum in your pants? Isn't that against the monger's code? After all, isn't that what God gave them mouths for?
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    CT: I was inspired by Ann-Margaret in the movie "Middle Age Crazy" yelling it while having sex with Bruce Dern.
  • PHound
    13 years ago
    If the girl is giving you decent contact you have nothing to be ashamed of or sorry for. You may want to tell her before you do, you'd be supprised what might happen. Let it go! It's kinda like a badge of honor for some of them.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Just let your love flow like a mountain stream"
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "and do the walk of shame." Au contraire! I always strut out of the LD room like Vince McMahon on an episdoe of Monday Night Raw.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    In VIP the dancers should have a small pack of Kleenex in their purses to deal with the jizz. If you're going to cum from grinding, let her know and she can help you out. If you're getting a hand job or boob job, the girl will have her Kleenex at the ready. If you're getting a blow job, just tell her to swallow.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    How could you jerk in your pants? It seems to me that as long as your dude remains in your pants, however hard the grind is, it is really hard to do so!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    it's been years since i've heard the word jizz and i believe this is the 1st time i've seen it in print, lol
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    229: You're right - only girls do a Walk Of Shame. Men take a Victory Lap! -------- A dancer at the defunct Tanga Lounge would (against club policy, resulting in fines when caught) attempt to use her hand OTP, and was upset when I wouldn't mess myself. "Why won't you give it up!?" she asked once. She looked like somebody threw Kate Beckinsale and Megan Fox into a genetic blender, resulting in a mid-twenties goddess who had to pay her own tuition, so obviously she was perfect. I told her I could only cum after the girl cums three times. Later, I offered her a compromise: "Okay - you only have to cum twice." She laughed, apparently declining. (I later found out that she lived in a house, not an apartment, which much much later I realized meant that she was married. Dancers who live in houses are married. Or lesbians who are really good with money.) When I started going to clubs (20+ years ago), contact was non-existent. These days, the way lapdances are done, it seems clear that the dancer is attempting to extract DNA, as quickly as possible, lest she dissatisfy a customer. Recently, one delightful blonde was moving back and forth on me just enough to, uh, 'twang' some anatomical part of her across my junk, and back. If she wasn't trying to get me off, then her actions are unexplainable. If a girl thinks she can, while naked, work your junk, then get mad when you finish, she's too naive to be out in public. Or in the champagne room, for that matter.
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    fenster said it very well
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="[view link]" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    <a href="[view link] in My Pants</a> - The Lonely Island
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Cum in my pants ?? I am 62 years old !! Mr. Wood needs much more "intimate" attention than that !!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "however hard the grind is, it is really hard to do so!" The hard grind doesn't do it for me (and I shy away from those dancers now). What works is a dancer moving very slowly and sensually against me, her body pressed closely to mine, faces very close, eyes locked together, our hands mutually caressing each other...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @farmerart - maybe you're not wearing the right pants. I seem to recall a thread about that. You should check it out.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    "What works is a dancer moving very slowly and sensually against me, her body pressed closely to mine, faces very close, eyes locked together, our hands mutually caressing each other..." I gotta go take a cold shower.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I'm in the camp of not being able to pop at the club. Came close. Have gotten roughed up pretty bad. (How do they not have calloused labia?) So, to have a girl think that her efforts went for naught because I haven't jizzed is disappointing. It may have been a fantastic dance, but the absence or presence of DNA is not the litmus test. The aggressive grinding will probably not bring it about anyway.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    I've had a couple be disappointed when they couldn't get me to pop. I told one I really didn't want to make a mess. She laughed and said she hadn't heard that one before. I told her if she took care of the mess, I wouldn't mind at all. Her reply? "you mean in my mouth? I can do that" She says this as we're leaving the vip room and then I don't see her for the rest of the night! Damn the luck!
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Steve and Fenster: I am duly chastised. Forgive me.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Nobody's mentioned pre-applying a condom? You can easily slip one on in a restroom toilet stall, and it both (a) increases enjoyability of the up-down motion during the lap-dance, especially if the interior of the condom is properly lubricated and sliding correctly; and (b) prevents need for clean-up.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I have three goals in a club: get sucked, get fucked, or arrange a hookup for that night or another. Cumming in my pants is not part of any of those.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Here's <a href="[view link] the girls think</a>.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    In SoCal it seems customers expect it so girls do their best to deliver - as much as they can get away with. If you're new (to them) they'll hit you with their best shot to try to hook you as a customer. I have an ongoing bet with a dancer that she can't make me cum. She has a great ass and is really good with it. So I get rock hard, which she takes as a challenge. She's gotten me close but so far I've managed to save it for the GF.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Bumrubber, I followed your link and I'm (again) miffed at the typical princessy attitude. I have known several dancers who have had a much more positive attitude than the pink site would attest. One dancer/moderator admits to giving nothing but air-dances, and even then only for three months of her four years of stripping, and even THEN was, she says, disgusted if she accidentally brushed up against a boner. With dancers like that, no wonder the jizz-in-pants trick is considered a negative. Heck, she thinks of the HARD-in-pants trick as negative. Fer Chrissakes, getting a boner is NORMAL for a guy in any private-dance situation, obviously, and it ain't like it's going to give you herpes. I'm surprised they hadn't realized that, if a guy does NOT get a boner or risk a jizz, then the girl is probably extremely unpleasant to get a dance from! Well, no surprise from the pink site. They are serious haters there ... haters of their customers? Weirdness ... So, back to my point. Yeah, I've known dancers who actually seem kind of "proud" of knowing how to give the right amount of grindage, when to press in real hard, when to graze and brush gently, etc. etc.. There's a subtle art, and it all has to balance thickness of clothing, size and weight and disposition of the member and the patron and the dancer, and so forth. I don't SEEK the jizz as a main goal for a lapper, but I'm happy if it starts to come about and isn't a particularly difficult goal to achieve. And the girls who've been with me when it was happening? Well, I gave them fair warning by mentioning it or, it was so damned obvious that speaking about it was unnecessary, but again, they had fair warning, either way! And they went at it MORE rather than less. Some were pleased, some just thought of it as a straightforward and normal portion of the lapper, some we excited and found it a rare and special event. But I gotta point out, again, I've always been wearing a condom underneath my pants when this happens. I really think that there are two issues here. One is, whether or not the jizz would happen; then the other is, what kind of clean-up is necessary afterwards. I think dancers are going to be much more amenable to the former than the latter. And I think ALL the dancers at the pink site are a SMALL but visible minority of annoying princesses who don't represent my own general experience, or the general dancer community. Or, to put it differently, they may be a large number of the girls dancing, but they're not a large number of the girls dancing for me. :)
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    Wear dark slacks and jizz away.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't read SW for dancer input since most dacners you meet IRL will not act like that, most will be happy to rub up on your boner with enthusiasm
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My tendency is to go to clubs where I can grope and talk, but Trixie's frowns on the groping part, and I've gotten a few dances there, and, though I can't remember the last time I actually squirted ing pants, never any hint of the reaction shown in the SW thread. Other than a couple of girls who want to know if I'm gonna nut, because they'd "rather not rub in it", I've never even gotten a negative comment about a boner. 'Course, that might be because they can't feel it...
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    RE: pink site blog [rant]: I browsed another forum on a non SC related website. Regular posters numbered no more than a dozen with frequent posters being half that number. Among them were a very vocal group of chronic gripers and whiners. They nit-picked about everything and nothing was good enough to satisfy them. According to a moderator's post it got so bad that the site's founder quit the forum in disgust after several web-based site polls showed that most site members disagreed with the gripers views. Here in the midwest bible belt happy endings and other extras in SCs are like going on a blind date, most don't work out but a few times you score. Like a blind date you can't predict ahead of time. I don't always go to clubs for a happy ending but when I do I treat dancers with respect and consideration and expect the same from them. Because such activities vary from club to club, by dancers within the same club, and over time with the same dancer [vice or liquor control raids] I always ask dancers about their touch "preferences" and limits. Most have been polite and understanding. The few who sassed me or gave me some sanctimonious crapola got a no-nonsense, curt dismissal from me. It's my money that helps pay your bills and helps support this club. Dancers, you're entitled to respect, consideration, and personal preferences. But I expect the same from you about my personal preferences wheteher you like them or not. We both have a right to say "no" without being put down or lectured. Happy endings are part of the SC experience for some guys, like it or not. So dancers you're responsible for knowing what the club's attitude is. If you didn't find out don't take it out on me; I won't tolerate it and I'll tell you so. Same for griping to me about fellow dancers doing extras; talk to them, I don't want to hear about it; I'm not a labor relations mediator. Dancers, fair point about body fluids. But you need to participate in the conversation BEFORE starting the LD by expresssing any concerns or preferences. It's 2011, so like sex, if you don't say what works for you and what doesn't during the activity don't bitch afterward. Likewise with an LD to happy ending. If you've told me before hand I'll try to be considerate. And let's can the "naive" SS about not knowing what he was doing or what was going to happen. Again it's 2011, if you're that naive or shocked go work in a more "sheltered" environment. Don't give me BS about it, especially AFTER you collect my $$$.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    It depends on the club, and the dancer. At one of my favorite clubs, most of the veteran dancers have the attitude that they are going to get you off and quite few will even ask you why you haven't cum yet. I found it best to wear an old pair of nice smooth dress pants.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    Forgot to add, most dancers will stop grinding once you've came, and most of the time I'll leave before the song is over. There have been two who kept at it until the end of the song, including one who asked if I wanted to go again after I cleaned up.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    "In SoCal it seems customers expect it so girls do their best to deliver " Amen, brother!
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Joker44: agreed, on all your points, and thanks for the info about the demographics and misrepresentationality of the pink site.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    Hey Book Guy -- Thanks for the feedback. Actually, my comment about posters' demographics was NOT from pink site but another male-oriented XXX site. RE: pink site. Didn't write about it but I actually did read thru all the postings. Felt like walking across a large debris-filled field in the pouring rain. Brief summary: first half has maybe 6-7 female posters. One stripper who expressed liking for happy endings dropped out quickly after all the bitter man-bashing of the other strippers. One thing for certain, these supposed sexually experienced women demonstrated remarkable ignorance of the male sexual response cycle, especially for younger males. Not a good sign for great LD. A few strippers complained about starting work in new "dirty" clubs while being 'completely unaware' of the general expectation of happy endings from most customers. How deliberately ignorant or desparate can you be. And they never blame their own stupidity for not finding out from fellow dancers before signing on! The last half of the blog was almost exclusively male viistors who got into a pissing contest over their clashing views on this question. So yea, very limited participation from strippers and biased at that, hence not representative at all. Bonus nonsence: male ego-tripping and macho BS that went off topic and became personal attacks. Verdict: Uninformative to the max.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    "including one who asked if I wanted to go again after I cleaned up." She sounds like a keeper if she will do more than just grind!
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    Never did the condom thing. Most of my faves like to grab down there and I prefer the bare hand instead of hand over condom.
  • how
    13 years ago
    The objective is to cum inside her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion