tuscl

One move

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:29 PM
What one move from a new face tells you that you have stumbled on a gem? What one indication tells you clearly that your private dance with this girl will be one to truly remember? What one thing could they do on the main floor that separates them from the last twenty or thirty girls that you've had approach you? (I'm not talking about the shorthand or body language you have worked out with any of your faves; I'm talking about taking a crack at a brand new girl.)

27 comments

• looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Okay, I'll start. lol If she's on stage and I go up to tip, she slowly walks over and bends down to kiss and breathe on my neck, unbottons my shirt, then drops her lips down so that she kisses and nibbles on my nipple inside my shirt while she's grabbing my package. That is usually a very good start. I am probably open to talking to her.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I simply look their faces...This helps me to screen at least half.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I'm sitting at the bar. New face walks by and smiles. On the second pass, saying nothing, she gently drags her fingernails across my thigh. I was done.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Geez looneylarry, if you get that kind of treatment at your club, I need to discover where you're hanging. I've maybe gotten that nipple lick/pkg grab a couple times, but not often enough to use it for finding favs. For me (assuming she passes my physical requirements), it usually starts when she's on stage when I make my approach. The things that work are: 1) Bending down and making direct eye contact, 2) A sincere and gracious smile, and 3) A light kiss or touch of my ear with her lips. That'll get the tingle going, and then I pretty much gotta meat her.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Rod, yeah it did happen. I was surprised. But she sure as hell got my attention right out of the gate. It's like somebody sent her the combination to my padlock ahead of time. She quickly became my fave.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    @Rod8432 "That'll get the tingle going, and then I pretty much gotta meat her." LOL you have to "Meat" her huh? ;)
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I can figure she is the new "one" when she can puff a cigarette with her kitty.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    This is the second time that Rod8432 seems to have the same preference as I do. I also enjoy a lot those subtle details, like eye contact and lightly licking my ears. My ATF does this to me starting this year!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    If a new girl sits down with me and presses her boobs against me, then she's a keeper. I like the boob rub. I also don't mind if she put her hand in my lap and rubs my dick.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    I'm with Larry. If a girl on stage is aggressively affectionate then I assume she'll be fun in private. I'm also really shallow---if she's tan and fit with fake boobs I'll give her a shot.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    When she puts my cock in her mouth.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Being Asian is an excellent start.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'll take the unintended credit for wanting to "meat" these new favs. I must admit, though, I make myself laugh when I go back and read some of the inadvertent shit I write. I'm usually working on one computer and skimming over TUSCL articles or other NSFW stuff on my other personal computer. So, stuff comes out a little wonky at times. By the way, Looneylarry, you're finding the kind of action you mentioned in Kansas clubs? They're the ones you primarily review, I noticed.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Rod, in comparison to the national scene, this Kansas action is pretty tame. My reviews might indicate some decent mileage in certain places at certain times, but it is the Midwest after all, so have yet to see any pants around the ankles.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Move? More of an attitude I try to sense: sort of like...I'm not shy, I'm I'm a little wild. You can sense this sometimes from watching the stage dance and how they interact when you offer a tip: a demure turn of the thy to the side giving you access to the garter (usually a poor investment), or a full spread so you can reach in to tuck in your President (a good sign to at least start an interview). Not counting the places where the "handshake" is atandard operating procedure, I like to sit at the end of the bar with a dancer and wait to see if she will start playhing with me right there. Sometimes it's just a touch on the tigh in the right suggestive manner, others times it's basically inspecting the package. You can separate the ROBs from the best pretty eassily that way, but you have to be patient and very picky, depending on what club you're visiting. Similar to what sommeone else said, just walking by and running a hand down my back to the waist usually gets my attention. But then she has to deliver something intersting as a followup to keep it.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    If she sits next to me and softly caresses the back of my neck with her fingers.
  • runnoft
    13 years ago
    Just paying attention and flirting with you helps a lot. I can't believe how many girls ignore the crowd when they are on stage. Stage time should be a time for them to show off their goods and advertise to the customers of the potential offered in a private dance. Now about the crack about Midwest clubs. I am from Detroit, definitely in the midwest, and we are known as being one of the best towns for high mileage action at a reasonable price. Compare that to, say the west coast, where there is virtually no touching, or the East Coast, where you can get some action, but at an exhorbitant price.
  • Slin
    13 years ago
    There's a combination of different elements...but since you just asked for one it's general friendliness. If a girl is on stage and targets me specifically to exchange a few words while I'm seated near the stage and she also works for a dollar a bit, that's usually a good sign. I don't know why, but for some reason if a girl approaches me when she isn't on stage it usually doesn't lead to much but if she's on stage, a lot of times it does.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    The "tried and true" stripper handshake is more than enough for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There isn't just one for me, but the ones most likely to get my attention are either a smile and looking me in the eye while she's smiling.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't put a lot of stock in it. I have seen dancers that were hot on stage but duds in the lap dance room and vice versa.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    As others have said the stripper handshake usually works out for me. How she acts on stage is also a good indicator. But the one tried and true I found is how she acts once she is at your table. Dancers who sat down for a bit and did a lot of teasing and flirting the first time I met her, have mostly all given great dances. As I mentioned in another post about opening lines, the best ever was this dancer around 10 or 15 years ago, who sat at my table after getting offstage and quickly asked me, "If I can get you hard by the end this song without touching your dick will you get some dances from me?" She then spent that song whispering seductively in my ear, while she lightly drew her finger along my chest, arms and legs. Needless to say she got my entire strip club budget that day which amounted to around 16 songs total, spread out over 3 trips to the VIP and a heck of a good tip. It also helped that the club didn't cut songs and those 16 songs lasted a bit over 1 hr 30 minutes in total. To this day, after all these years, I still remember that dance, which ranks within the top five ever.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    You just get a sense when talking to them whether their approach to business is try to please the customer and they are working hard to do that or if they think their job is to hustle aggressively and rip people off.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Dougster you make a great point (as usual). One dancer I have become a RIL PL for is one who is still enthusiastic about the 2fer1 deals the club runs throughout the night. Most of the dancers are lazy ROBs there who put in sub-par effort into their 2fer1 and try to get you to pay the regular $30/song despite the fact that this is a low mileage club (good by columbus standards though). She is a hot young college student (intelligent) unlike so many of the older single moms or loser junkies.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    Larry, I've had that treatment but never from a stranger. However, my CF got to that point by caressing my ears and neck during a stage tip. When my fave at that time decided to move on, it was an easy decision which dancer would take over the #1 position.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    When she snuggles up against me on the initial sit down.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I stopped in a Pennsylvania club on a trip to Canada for lunch and some scenery. Most of the girls were tied up with regulars. One very pretty dancer came off stage and sat down beside me. We made our introductions and I bought her a drink. There was a group of guys on the other side of her, and she turned to talk to them in reply to something they had said. At the same time she reached back and started massaging my thigh. Needless to say, when she turned back around I asked her tongue in cheek if she did lap dances. So, we went back and I got two super dances (apparently the first anyone had done in the first two hours they were open).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion