tuscl

Would you push to do stripper you seeing on reg basis bareback?

Friday, December 31, 2010 3:39 AM
My gut feel is this is a bad idea and she gets me off easily as it is but my base desires fuel these thoughts. Mine is 29, in 3rd marriage, and was extras girl at Ritz (although once seeing me regularly otc and itc downplayed it). She no longer dances bc of at home ins job, income from hubsand (who she keeps under control), me, renter (who was x bf), and unkn other clients if any. Your thoughts?

31 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Nope!
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    You should respect their wishes about the level of risks they are willing to take.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    Bad idea. "Shit" (hiv, hep, a kid) happens. Why roll the dice? You are doing better than most guys as it is with regular OTC.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    This has danger written all over it. Husband "under control." Really? For how long? Other clients who may want the same thrill you do. Risky.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    With Payer11 having to settle for $25-60 whores due to his low income, you would think he would be especially at risk of catching STDs from them.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hadn't clicked through your pics in awhile, Player. I think I'd remove "Shelly", and the photo of the car. But the gal posing in the doorway with the label "Afternoons OTC can be fun" is the winner. More of her and less Shelly.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Already getting Sex from my ATF Bareback. Don't have to push.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    only bareback should be bj other than that too risky
  • basketball
    14 years ago
    If she's BB you, assume she is BB someone else.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Not just "no", but "*fuck* no".
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Aw shucks, guys. What's a little AIDS or herpes or . . . . . . between fuck buddies ??
  • tigerfan3
    14 years ago
    The rate of STDs in dancers has to be high, that's all I have to say.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Player, normally I'm a fan of bareback but this girl sounds a little unstable. With a third marriage at 29, a renter who is also her ex (and is likely doing her too), etc. At the very least I would not be shcoked if she is a high pregnancy risk, and the last thing you want is to be in the daddy lottery with a headcase like her.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that aspect. Thank Dionysus I don't have *that* problem, even when prophylactics don't measure up.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Don't push such matters. Her wishes are the rule in such things.
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    on one hand i would say dont do it and just stay safe but then i would be a hypocrite, i understand the risks involved but for me its hard to keep "mr. happy" standing up when hes being suffocated by latex. again im not condoning it but to each its own.
  • Sinz
    14 years ago
    Pros: - Feels better. Cons: - STD, AIDS, Hep, = medical problems (some of them lifelong) and possibly even death. - Pregnancy = Do you really want to be paying child support for the next 18 years? Really? You make the choice....
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    if you think it's worth the risk, well, it's your life. personally, I think the idea of barebacking a woman with the history you describe is insane. waaaay too many chances for it to come back and not just bite you in the ass, but take your ass clean off.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Where did this topic come from?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    gatorfan: "Where did this topic come from?" Payer11's genetically defective brain.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I did her today at 1030 am and it was great. We met at motel near me and just one exit down from the club (Ritz). Would have been tempted for buffet there but too early. I will stick to condom use with her and yes it is scary if she would get pg. This has been bothering me since her posts about having baby fever around a monthe ago. She has been the best otc gal of all of them so far. The way she likes to fuck, there is no doubt the x BF living there as a renter is prob doing her. She has 3 hot GF who are constantly in her FB pics, 2 who danced at Ritz. She and one of the girls (who loves to suck) would do a threesome with me but the cost would $400 or more bc she says that girl is expensive. This other girl is also married and does clients. She is sexy as hell and also had danced at the Ritz.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Cool, Player11
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    NO!!!!!
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    "I will stick to condom use with her and yes it is scary if she would get pg. This has been bothering me since her posts about having baby fever around a monthe ago. " Yeah, you need that condom so she won't get pregnant. You can't trust a girl to use birth control if she wants a baby. Last year I was seeing a stripper OTC, and one day she said she'd like to have my baby! Maybe she was just joking, but I dropped her immediately.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I haven't had sex bareback outside a committed relationship since about 1983, when AIDS awareness (and general STD awareness) became a big thing. I'm amazed that anyone else would.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    A friend of mine who is 72 and in 3rd stage bladder cancer does them bareback all the time. Even with Chemo treatments his sex drive for strippers is not slowed. He has gals showing up at his house at all hours wanting money, many he has done for as little as $25. Considering his condition, I don't believe he's concerned about STD's.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Well your old, and stupid, and poor, Payer. Seems you also have very little to lose. Problem is you could very well end up giving something to them, not the other way around.
  • how
    13 years ago
    This topic is always so volatile. I don't really understand why so many seem truly angry at those who choose what they would not choose. The question was whether he should "push [her to do] bareback." The answer is "no," but that can be given without all the attacks on his sanity.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    how: No it can't, you stupid moron. We're human beings, and those whose opinions don't align with ours are obviously insane, demented, defective, or a combination of the three, you idiot. Note for the humor impaired: look up "satire" at [view link].
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    how, Perhaps one of the "attacks", as you call them, could same someone from a terrible "event". Just a thought.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    above, save, not "same".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion