tuscl

Customer Abuse!

roccoballs
Anyway the wind blows...
I saw some interesting shit during my visit to Buck Rubs in Reading Pa. This is excerpted from my review.

Precious and Vanilla - Around 11:30, a tall skinny blonde girl (we'll call her Vanilla) walks up to my one cousin and asks if he likes dark meat. Then her friend, a ~260 lb. black girl we called Precious comes up behind him. Vanilla says "How'd you like to see her 10 pound tit?" and before he could answer, Precious flops her huge tit out of her dress and hauls off and smacks him in the face with it! His ear was ringing for an hour! We laughed our asses off... until she came around and did it to the rest of us!

Bachelors Beware - around midnight, they called some poor bachelor up on the stage and had him sit on a barstool in front of the pole. One girl held his hands behind his back, they put a hat with a penis on him (dickhead) and then 3 or 4 girls climbed on him one at a time and bounced on him real hard - not in a fun sort of way. Then they made him take off his belt, and get on all fours. Then, they pulled down the back of his pants and boxers. Unfortunately, his ass was pointed right at us. Then they whipped his ass hard 3 times with his own belt. That must've hurt bad! Then they did it to another dude! Ouch.

14 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    I think some of these girls have a lot of bent-up anger against customers (and maybe guys in general).
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    Were you at a stripclub or a dungeon?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I've seen that situation play out as well. Doesn't seem at all fun for the bachelor...which I thought was the point (to make him happy).
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Saw it once, years ago, when a friend of mine was getting married. Back then, just seemed like harmless fun, but there was no whipping. I know he enjoyed himself.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't take that kind of abuse at a club. A few times, I've had dancers start getting rough and I stopped them.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I've seen it amlot, especially at Trixie's and Godfather's. It's amusing once or twice, but what I'm there to see. Don't want to see guys' asses.
    14 years ago
    Used to see this years ago at Mons. They had some heavier girls who were really abusive to the bachelor.

Try explaining the welts and bruised dick to the fiance...
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    At a few clubs, I've seen them pour ice down bachelors shorts, and then have dancer bounce on his lap. Seems like a boner killer to me.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    i was at club in houston many years ago when dancers pulled guy getting married up on the stage. after teasing him with their tits, they pushed him down on the floor and one of the girls sat on his face with her bare pussy. thought she was going to smother the poor bastard plus who wants a pussy that has been sweating all night rubbed all over their face !!!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    The following abuse happened at a stag about 35 years ago and did not involve strippers. After enough booze had been consumed to render the groom more or less catatonic, one of his evil friends welded a metal chastity belt around his pertinent body parts.

The bride was in hysterics when her beloved showed up the next morning with this contraption around his waist. Many tears were shed until farmerart and his trusty micro-torch were called to remove the offending item.

The evil friend was never publicly identified.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hmm. Could the evil friend and trusty savior have been the same person? Enquiring minds want to know! :)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i've seen dancers "play" on stage with customers having birthdays.
    not quite as rough as some of the incidents above but at times their teasing did get somewhat sadistic.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I used to see them quite frequently. Brutal. But have not seen any lately. Maybe the fad has worn off.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    I've seen enough happen to know I'll never be put on a fucking stage in a strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion