tuscl

how do you tip a girl on stage?

LeeH
Georgia
Was thinking about various ways that guys tip a dancer when she's on stage, and figured I'd poll you clowns. Here's a few thoughts:

* Slipping it in garter (when SHE lifts it a bit) - This is what I usually do. Not trying to cop a feel of inner thigh -- ok, maybe sometimes -- but I do kinda like the brief interaction.
* Slipping it in garter (with YOU lifting it a bit) - In Atlanta, it seems like this might get you thrown out of some clubs, so I've never bothered.
* Making it rain - I've only done this twice (same girl, same night) and it was just to piss off the club ROB (who hated the girl I did it for). I suck at it. Plus it's probably illegal in some states for a white guy to do it, anyway. ;-)
* Tossing bills onto her body when she's prone -- Don't understand this one at all. Why would you want to do anything that *covers up* a naked woman? The only thing I can think of is that it might put some in mind of "arriving" on her back or stomach (where the bills land). But if your jizz is green, you need to see a doctor.
* Tossing bills on stage when she's nowhere near -- This seems awfully dismissive. "Yeah, you're not worth hanging around for, but here's a buck." (also known as "The Dougster")
* Tossing bills on stage when she's looking -- If she's really busy, I might do this rather than wait for my turn with the garter.

What about you? One or more of the above? Something different?

33 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    As a rule, I don't like to tip strippers on stage. There are rare exceptions but I will never make it rain or throw dollars.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Most clubs I visit the dancers circulate for tips after their stage time. I usually just hand them the $ unless I wish to touch them.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    how many $1s did you use when you "made it rain"? I might try to practice this at home to see what it looks like before trying it at a SC.

Most strip clubs in Columbus have really lousy stage dancing but Kahoot's still has some great stage dancing. I just have some money out and the dancer comes over sticks her boobs in my face and I tip her $1 or $2. Lately though the dancer quality is so bad it is hard to find anyone with even a B cup at Kahoot's. After they are done doing their short act, they hold their g string on the side open for their tip.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Geez, how you can forget put the bill in your mouth and stuff it in her titties as she gives you a stevie? That is the best way, unless you do a DATY act. Most of the time, though, I just stick it in her titties with my hand. The most unusual way I tried a few times, only with dancers who rate highly, is make a paper airplane out of the bill and throw it at her titties. Most of the time, though, it don't fly well.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Is tipping a girl on stage anything like cow tipping?
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Ways I've seen that I weren't up there...

- Balled up and thrown at her
    - Tucked in her cheeks
    - Stuffed in her
    - Taking it with her teeth from their teeth, lap, or whatever
    - Simply handed to her (okay, I guess clubber had this one)
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I miss the 1970's, when you would lay your head onstage and she would use her vagoo to take it from your lips.
  • fetish_dancer
    14 years ago
    1) That was always my preferred method of tippage.
    2) This is good, also.
    3) I always hated when guys would 'make it rain.' Never knew why. I just always did.
    4) This is also something I disliked.
    5) I liked having the tips tossed on the stage. It would give me a reason to swing down around the pole and transition from standing to writhing on stage, lol.
    6) I also didn't mind taking them with my breasts, as this seemed to be the method most guys preferred when giving me tips.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Almost always the tip goes into her garter, sometimes between her breasts if she offers. I've had dancers tell me that the whole "make it rain" thing isn't much appreciated, despite the money, since they have to pick it up off the stage and it's sort of demeaning. Would you toss your tip at a waitress in a restaurant?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Sure, if she was nude on my table!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I don't spend a lot of time at the stage. I usually tip my favs when we're having a good time or someone whose attention I want to get or may be a newbie once in a while to introduce my self.

My typical favorite way at most clubs:
    1. Fold the bill face up (we need to keep those dead presidents happy).
    2. Slip it in with an upward sliding motion using my fingertips.
    3. Then grabbing the bill at the top and bottom, move it to her inner thigh (to keep me and the presidents happy).

Of course, my general rule is never to tip a dancer who wears her garter lower than the midpoint between her knee and her ass. That's disrespecting the customer! And I give preference to dancers who wear their garters at the top of the thigh snuggled up against the ass cheek.

Of course there's this other club where I just stick the bill in any old way while I nibble at the Y through her G-string.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    @Clubber - If only my favorite restaurants operated like this; I suddenly can imagine a totally different meaning for "surf and turf". I'm just saying that if you are trying to get on a dancer's good side, a 20 in the garter might be appreciated more than 20 singles raining down on her.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    There's a club where I used to eat the food every once in a while if I was hungry enough (since there was nothing better for miles). I don't care how sexy a dancer is, the fries are always a little suspect after a sweaty dancer has her ass hovering over them while you try and help the dollar find its mark before she loses her balance. Always keep the help off the dinner table if you can help it, unless they're dessert.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    @txtittyfan: yep! she fall down go boom!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    My preferred method is between her breasts as part of a stevie. If a girl will let me cop a feel while I stuff it down her panties/g-string, that's a plus, but usually doesn't happen on stage.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Always when she is looking right at me, and only after she has spent some actual time dancing in front of me--positive reinforcement.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    I remember my first time in an all-nude club, I got there early and the place was dead. I went up to tip. The girl danced over to me, and I waited pataiently for her to pull open her money garter. Eventually she just danced away, so I went and sat down. Later, when more customers arrived, they would just walk up and smack bills into the girls' crotches.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    I must go to the absolutely strange club around, based on what people post here.
    where I go, the rules are simple:
    *you go to the rail
    *if you want some "attention", you lay down a tip (usually $1-2) on the rail
    *the dancer comes over and dances for a bit in front of you
    *she then gives you some 'up-close-and-personal' dance time (varies from putting your face between her tits to her bending over the rail, putting her hands on your legs and rubbing her head against your crotch)
    * the usual close is a kiss on the cheek, a smile and a "Thank you. baby!" from the dancer
    the dancers know not to just take the money and move on (fast way to stop earning tips), so everyone knows the money will get results and you have a good time.
    not a bad system in my book.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    So somewhere in the middle of all that there was an actual exchange of currency, right? The thread was about how the tip was delivered (minds out of gutter everyone), not about the wa wa surrounding it. Wait, I see it now. All that happened after the tip got set down on stage for her to come over. Yeah, I guess technically that one wasn't up there yet. Good catch, sanitago.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think tipping a dancer on stage is very easy if she is hot...but when she smells awful or has really bad breath it gets tricky. The other night a dancer tried to pull my head into her chest but she smelled terrible and I declined her advance. I stuck out a $1 for her, she takes it and gives an attitude "what, do you not like boobs!?" What a bitch.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Had a tipping faux pas the other night - meant to stick a single in the dancer's garter, but when I looked down I saw I accidentally put in a $5. Made a move to grab it back, but she was too darn fast, lol.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Most girls have a preference, so I'll let her lead.

If I want to impress a dancer, I'll tip her on the first song of her set, before she gets naked. It's weird, but if I do that, even with a dollar, she'll end up sitting with me. Like 95% of the time.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    pothead: I don't think it's weird at all. I imagine that most of these girls don't get a lot of politeness or consideration from the customers, and even something as small as this is probably not all that common. It doesn't work as often for me as it does for you (but then, I'm old, fat and ugly), but it does work more than half the time.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    samsung, I used somewhere between between 15 and 20 $1 bills each time when I made it rain. IMHO, making it rain is 90% about drawing attention to yourself (yeah, we're here to see your ass, moron), 9% about drawing attention to the dancer, and 1% about "rewarding" the dancer.

As I said, I did it just to piss off the club ROB -- so the sum of 99% drawing attention was sufficient for those purposes. The dancer for whom I did it knew that it was coming each time. In fact, she was my "eyes" to ensure that the ROB could see when I did it (the ROB was out of my peripheral vision).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Just tonight I saw over 100 $1 bills thrown up on a stage. It was a nice visual effect but did not last long. After the dancer got off stage she went straight to the guy asking for lap dances (ROB tactic). She did not bother to try to collect all the money on the stage because two bouncers were already gathering it up for her. They went to the lap dance room and I saw them come out only 2 dances later. The PL spent more money on the stage tipping than he did on dances ($30/song = $60 spent on LDs)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    If I'm sitting with a dancer, I'll give her a dollar and we'll go up to the stage to tip together (like a couple). At most of the clubs I visit another dancer (or female in general) can get away with a lot more at the stage, so I get to see a little girl-girl action.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Steve, I was sitting with a dancer and we were going up to do that...I give her 10 $1 bills and she asks "is this just for one dancer or should I split it between the two?" (there were two dancers on stage). I told her "whatever you wanted to do" but really what I had in mind was that $1 tip per dancer so we could sit there for a few songs...just felt like a cheap skate telling her that though lol.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    Dancers in Canada seem to get no stage tips because the smallest bill is a $5. I tried putting a $1 coin on the stage once and she kicked it off...
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I'd imagine stripper heels and huge ass dollar coins on stage don't mix that well.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hmmm. If I were going to Canada, I'd take some American ones along for that purposes.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Stage tipping is almost never expected up in Canada. I've said before, but one of the funniest things to see in a Canadian strip club is a bunch of American college guys trying to tip dancers with Loonies. The dancers give the guys a look that says, "I dunno where you think that you're going to put that coin, but forget it!"

Out in the plains region of Canada, the tradition is to throw Loonies at the dancer onstage to see if they will stick...ouch...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    So what would happen with $1 bills? Would the dancers show the same reluctance?

And is the lack of stage tipping primarily due to the lack of a Canadian $1 bill, or are there other factors.

The last time I was at a Canadian club, they were still circulating singles. I left that area before they stopped.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I've seen Canadian dancers take American $1 bills as stage tips, but even that is a rare sight, since you'd likely be the only guy tipping in the entire club.

"And is the lack of stage tipping primarily due to the lack of a Canadian $1 bill, or are there other factors."

I dunno...the Loonie coin has been around since 1987, which is before my strip clubbing time started.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion