tuscl

Only Customer in the Club

Sunday, April 11, 2010 12:27 AM
I had a surprisingly good time on a slow Saturday afternoon, despite being the only customer in the club for most of my visit. There were only 3 dancers on shift, so I made the best of it, tipping them on stage and taking turns getting lap dances from each. As one dancer put it, “you've got us all to yourself.” Anyone have similar experiences being the only customer in a club?

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    hey steve, it's happened to me at Players before on a lazy afternoon. The dancers were far from happy, most were very willing to shower me with attention, a far cry from some of the snobby long time evening dancers there. It was fun, I enjoyed it.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Way to "take one for the team" Steve, r-r-r-r.... Did you capitalize upon the apparent lack of demand by lowballing the dance price?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Been there a couple of times, usually on a Sunday or Monday night in the midwest. It sucked. I am far from shy, but as anyone who has read my posts knows, my game is to standout to the girls without being the center of attention for the staff. Howevr, in these situations, everything you do is under a microscope. Also, a higher number of girls is generally better for certain numbers games. High wrong attention factor + low # of girls = limited opportunities.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've been the only customer a few times and I hated it, mainly for the reasons that rickdugan mentioned. It just felt creepy to look around and be the only person sitting there by an empty stage, in an empty room. I hate crowds, but I'll take a crowd over being the sole patron anyday.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    We have a big club here in Philly (Delilah's) It is a really upscale place and it is huge. They open around noon. I stopped in one day around 12:30 and I was the only one in the place. It really felt strange with the girls dancing all the way up on the runway for just me and the bartender. Now, that being said, we had NO interference in the CD room. Turned out to be quite a good morning.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I was the only customer and my ATF was the only dancer for about an hour one afternoon. A "please do not disturb" request and a $20 to the friendly manager allowed unsupervised fun until more dancers and customers arrived. I agree that under normal circumstances, being the only customer can be awkward.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    It's happened to me a few times. These can be good opportunities. I usually say 'let's make a party' and make the most of it. It usually turns out to be a big drink day. Of course, this is only fun when you're someplace comfortable. If I were a newbie somewhere, I wouldn't expect to have much fun under those circumstances. But you never know.
  • poleshadow
    14 years ago
    PRO: No one is watching the clock at that point. CON: Everything else.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't recall the last time I was the ONLY customer. There are some times when I am the only one sitting at the tip rail and getting the attention all to myself. Of course most dancers don't care about that and just ignore you after they get off stage anyways.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I only recall ever being the only customer in a club twice. One of those times was the only time I ever arrived at my favorite club before sunset (they really don't get going most of the time until 10 pm at the earliest) and the other was the only time I went there on a Monday. Based on those two times, what will happen is (a) few dancers are there, (b) they all try much harder than usual to get you to buy dances from them, (c) the mileage is more than usual in the private dance room, and (d) if you tell them no, there is no second chance later. I believe I just bought one from all the dancers, just to keep them all happy (it's been a while since either of these incidents happened).
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Only once in the Gold Rush in Miami. There wasn't even a bartender when I sat at the bar. Three "dancers" sitting and talking. They ever moved. Finally got a beer, drank it, and left.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    The one that jumps to mind first was when I was in Pink Diamonds in San Francisco on a weeknight. My first and last time there. From what I just read online it might be closed down now, but when I was there it was me sitting stageside and about ten dancers roaming around taking turns stripping down and grinding in my lap full nude for dollar tips. It basically turned into a competition to see who could convince me to do private dances and is just about the best treatment I've ever had doing the tip rail thing.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    It is awkward if you are only customer. Once I was only other customer other than table of drunk mafia guys. Talk about feeling uneasy and wanting to leave....
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    Happened to me last summer at Choice in MSP. I must think like my pal CT as I proposed a 2-4-1 with each of the three dancers. Thought my bargaining position would produce value but the quality of the dances was so low that I realized why I was the only PL in attendance. I seldom like to even enter a club when the parking lot is empty.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One strip club that I go to and end up being the only PL at the tip stage is Cols Gold. Then I go over to kahoot's and the tip stage is too crowded to find a tipping seat. Differences between day and night.
    14 years ago
    It's happened several times. Don't like it. Invariably you get attention from girls you wouldn't normally give the time of day. More often one of two or three customers. I tend to go to larger places, including the one CCRiderm mentioned, so way more attention than I'd prefer typically. Most recent was at Club Risque in Philly. Sunday afternoon, they were supposed to open at 1. Got there around 2. Apparently 1st customer of the day. They fire up the music and the girls parade out from the dressing room. I felt guilty. It wasn't like I was going to get lap dances from them all, there were 6 or so, and not all appealed to me even if I could of afforded it.
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    I hate it --usually I'll just leave.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I've yet to be the only customer but I've been the only non-regular. To be honest it was a pain in the ass until I got a 2-for-1 dance then I at least had someone to hang with. She ended her shift then I got to talk to my new ATF asian dancer.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Anyone have similar experiences being the only customer in a club?" Yea, and you better have some money with you if you end up in this situation. I imagine that it can get kind of hairy if you don't have enough money to go around.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Had it happen once, at Deja Vu. Six dancers in the club, and only me to vie for their attention. Problem was, the only ones who *wanted* my attention were the ones I wanted nothing to do with. The hot ones came out, danced their set, and then went back into the dressing room. The ugly one, and the two bitches, invariably came down and asked me if I wanted a dance, and got even more attitude when I said no. I finally jst asked one of the good looking ones when she came off the stage. She gave me the dance, then went back into the dressing room. I never saw her again. I haven't been back there since.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I don't remember ever being the only customer. I remember a few times when there were more dancers than customers. If I just came to watch, that is boring. One time lots of pretty dancers seemed to be hovering around me until one sat and talked for a while. At a different club, one dancer took advantage of me in the back. That was fun until the bouncer popped his head in.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Happened Vegas of all places at Deja Vu. There were a bunch of Japanese guys there (win their wives who didn't seem to be enjoying themselves) the dancers told me they never tip or buy a dance soon in essence I was only one in club for an hour or so. I found it good because just a dollar tip made me the big spender. So they competed for me.
  • ulitimate1
    14 years ago
    It REALLY depends. If it is a club I'm a regular at the girls just come on by and sit and have regular discussions with me. Everything is nice and laid back, now expectations. Sometimes it means I get a great deal as I get the attention (that I want) but also other times I feel funny because I can tell that I am offending girls by only paying attention to some of them (something they can't notice with other people around!) If I am the only person at a club I don't frequent.... well, that's just awkward. All the attention is on me and then I feel like I'm the one performing.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    So up above I recounted some "only customer in the club" fun at Pink Diamonds out in SF and said it might've been closed down. For the curious, here's what happened to it: [view link] FYI - The overall "Most Notorious Strip Clubs" list was interesting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion