tuscl

heels or not?

LeeH
Georgia
Monday, March 29, 2010 11:53 PM
OK, without getting into the vision of what's on that carpet ... There are a few dancers that are quite short and it's just plain obvious. I asked one how tall she was and she said "Oh, honey, I'm 4'10" on a *good* day." But for many, those 8" heels hide shortness. But I've seen some of them in street clothes or other circumstances where they didn't have them on, and frankly, it's a turn-on to me. ("How do you pack that much 'sexy' into such a little body?") Anyone else with me on this? Or is this (yet another way) in which I'm weird?

17 comments

• stogiebt
    14 years ago
    So, what you're asking is, "Does size matter?" One of my ATF's is 4' 11". I found out when she stood up in the VIP without those 8" heels. I'm only 5'7", but I feel pretty tall compared to her. And, no, it doesn't really matter. Those really tall chicks are the ones that intimidate me. One of my favorite waitresses happened to be leaving the club, at the valet, at the same time as I was. She turns out to be about 5'. I love it, but then you have to consider that I'm vertically-challenged myself.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yes I have met several dancers who are VERY short when they take their heels off. If I would have known they were that short I probably would not have even bought a dance from them. I now glance at their heels and if they are those chunky clear heels then that is usually a negative factor. I have heard that Evolution/Darwinism shows that evolution favors shorter females and taller males.
    14 years ago
    I tend to like the shorter girls. Many of my faves have been 5' - 5'2", some even shorter. I do have/have had faves in the 5'9" - 6'0" range also, so don't discriminate. If she's hot, she's hot. I'm 6'0", so the 6 footers tower over me in their heels.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have a TUSCL buddy that is 6' 7 ". I try to fix him up with a fav that is 10'10" but she is not always there. So he has to do with the 5footers. MY favorite is 5' 5 ",106 lbs, 34B but she does NOT dance any more.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I think I know what you're talking about. Personally, I like the shorter dancers too (although there is a very tall one I also like). But what I really like is see a dancer I know in her street clothes before and after work.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Most of my current faves are on the tall side. I have had faves in the past who were short. One of them was 4'11", but she was also a 34D, plus she loved being given DATY. I still wish she was around. I had another short fave who was 100% Italian, and she was absolutely the cutest little thing, but she eventually got a real job.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I prefer the dancer in sneakers or barefoot when on stage or giving me a lapper. Also, in decades of clubbing, I've only encountered three dancers under five two.
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I had a great time with a petite 5'0" blonde last week. She was well proportioned and athletic. I like petite dancers because they are lighter when grinding on my lap and seem more agile during the dance. Just my preference...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    One petite dancer told me she was a size 0. I didn't even know there was such a thing. She said she usually buys her street clothes (jeans, t-shirts) from the boys department.
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    If the club has doing doing lap dances with me on a barstool, then she has to wear platform shoes or her ass won't reach my crotch. Otherwise, I'm with LeeH. I would like to see them looking tiny. Anyone else like short spinners in flip-flops?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    raincoat, if she is too short to grind on you then introduce her to Mr. Happy.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I've always been attracted to petite women, in or out of a SC. No idea why, since I'm fairly average in height. Once after an LD, I stood up before my dancer put her heels back on, realized the top of her head barely came up to my chest, and commented on it. I meant it as a complement but she was insulted. Did she not KNOW she was 5 foot nothing?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    The shortest dancer that I've ever come across was a former ATF that was only 4'10", and she didn't wear very high heels. I had another former ATF than was just under 5'...she used to have to stand on the LD couch to give me a hug...lol... Former poster wondergrl was only 4'11" if I remember correctly. I'm 6'2", so tall dancers (in heels or not) don't bother me at all. I've never met a dancer yet that was all tall as I was without heels.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I have always loved short women, but I have not paid much attention to height in the SC. My old favorite was 5'8", I am 5'10", so with heels she is taller than me..never was a problem. GK...I also go out of my way to catch the dancers in their street clothe. I always think we fawn over these girls 'cause they are naked and I want to know what they look like with clothe on to see if I would still be attracted to them.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I want to know what they look like with clothes on to see if I would still be attracted to them." On the flip side, some dancers look better with their street clothes on. A couple times I've seen a hot looking girl in her "apple bottom jeans" or "baggy sweat pants" tipping out to the DJ or leaving the club and wondered who they were. When I saw their faces I realized they were dancers I had turned down earlier in the day because I didn't think they were that hot when I saw them in their stripper outfits.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Steve, agree with that. Some are much hotter in their street clothes. But some go out of ther way to look slouchy as if to say "no wY" would I ever be a dancer. But put a cute ass in anything and it works for me.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Steve, I have to disagree with you about seeing them in regular clothes. It seems to me whenever I see them in regular clothes, or at least young ones in regular clothes, they wear these clothes which make them look like guys. Over time, men's and women's fashion have merged and it's hard to tell what someone is from far away based on what they're wearing. Some older ladies still dress like ladies in regular clothes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion