tuscl

asian massage parlor

Friday, January 22, 2010 3:33 AM
Little off topic but may get answer. I had an "asian massage" (big glowing sign) parlor just open up in my home town. How can you tell if you can get a happy ending there? I hate to just blurd it out and get kicked out. Or worse get leo called

7 comments

• potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Just go try it out. If happy endings are available the girl will ask you. Probably by asking if you want "front massage".
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    63-year-old Arlington Hts. woman arrested on prostitution charge

Police said a 63-year-old woman from Arlington Heights has been arrested and charged with one count of prostitution while working as a masseuse at a Buffalo Grove massage parlor.

Myeong Hi Lim, 63, of the 2600 block of South Cedar Glen Drive, Arlington Heights, was arrested at 1:40 p.m. Jan. 13 at the GQ Spa in the the 1100 Block of Weiland Road.

Buffalo Grove Police officials said, following an anonymous tip, an undercover investigation was performed at the spa which resulted in the arrest of Lim.

The charge is a class A misdemeanor, officials said. Lim is due into the Lake County Courthouse on Feb. 2 to answer the charges.

This is the second time a prostitution arrest was made at the massage parlor, officials said. A 51-year-old woman was arrested on similar charges at the establishment back in 2006, officials said.

1/21/2010

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=352…

I think it can be trial and error sometimes. Just go and visit and see what happens. Drop hints here and there but don't directly say it if you feel uncomfortable.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Check out:
    http://www.spahunters.com

and see if your new place is listed there.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    But if the masseuse is 63 years old, as in Samsung's above article, maybe you might want to cum another day.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I have yet to see an AMP that doesn't provide a happy ending.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    63? Egad. No, no, no. Well, maybe she could take out her dentures for the BJ. That's something to check off the bucket list...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    63 is probably not the oldes AMP girl working
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion