tuscl

Pants or Shorts

GooberMan
Florida
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:47 PM
I have seen denims get mixed reviews here. Men complain that denims reduce the feeling of contact with the dancer. Dancers complain that the fabric feels too rough on their bare skin. I usually wear cotton jockey underwear with loose cotton gym shorts (no zipper). I have noticed that this ensemble can abrade my member with heavy dancer grinding, though. When I told this to my last dancer, she said that I should just wear denims. She said the fabric actually feels fine to her and the only risk is the zipper catching on her clitoris piercing. I know in the past I have seen people suggest everything from "going commando" (no underwear) to black silk boxer shorts with black silk pajama bottoms to finding a private place to "free willy." Is there an article on this site with a complete listing of "best practices" for patron clothing? I scanned the articles list and found none. Perhaps an expert can post one.

15 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    "black silk boxer shorts with black silk pajama bottoms" ...only if you're Hugh Hefner, man.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Going commando works better when you either are getting FS or only a grind. Its better to have boxers/briefs for absorbency if you are getting jacked in your pants or shorts. Shorts are easier access, slide down, etc than pants.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Loose fitting shorts with generous leg openings. UnderArmour makes some good shorts that fit this bill, and they are a good material even if Mr Happy stays inside the shorts.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    It would be nice if someone wrote up an FAQ on this.
  • Topspin57
    15 years ago
    During the summer I like to go commando with a microfiber shorts. I have had several dancers mention how soft they are. One dancer asked me if I wore "her shorts" the next time I visited her. She now asks her other customers if they would consider going with a similar style.
  • tuna1920
    15 years ago
    I go commando all the time for my one. She likes the feeling of rigid cock against clit. Boy does she get a thrill when she comes hard followed by me right after. I go commando for all the seasons. I wear worn thin denim shorts or khaki shorts. This gives her access to foot fucking me. Awesome baby.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Summer: commando, dark cotton shorts are best. Other times, dark cotton pants. If you get a grind irritationk, wear underwear of your choice. Re microfiber or thin "gym" shorts--I've heard some dancers ridicule customers who wear these ino the club as being too obvious about what they want. Whether this riducule translates into poor customer service I don't know. This isn't a knock from me, I know some of our members prefer that attire, so if it works for them, so be it. I'm just passing this along. I also read in a dancer forum that girls don't like denim because it is a little rougher, but the poster also said no stripper would ever turn down a customer because he was wearing denim. This same dancer poster said cotton was preferable to wool, but I suppose that meant scratchy wool, not lightwight wool. However, if you want to be kinky...
    15 years ago
    Commando, shorts when the weather cooperates. Thin, soft material for shorts or pants. Some that I own are microfiber. Girls will often remark they like the softness. One girl often remarks she likes the way she can feel "everything". I also go with an expandable waistband. Girls that are inclined to reach in like the "easy access" as they call it. Course with shorts they have an alternate route of entry. In all my years of clubbing I only recall one girl "complaining". She made mention "your clothes are so thin". She was a somewhat uptight Russian chick, hot though. I didn't change a thing.
  • tazer
    15 years ago
    i like gauze cotton beach pants, no underwear underneath. lots of room for member to flop around and dancer can grab it easily. also real easy to place it where you want it when she is grinding. they also don't have a zipper which is nice. if she allows, there's even enough room to put my hand in a pocket and slap the wood on her pussy. lots of fun.
  • BuckMcNutter
    15 years ago
    i wear the Under armor XXXL commando. Dancers like to stick their hands under and grope Mr. Happy. During nude dances it feel almost like sex. I've made several dancers cum. I've only had two complaints about going commando in 9 years.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Under armor is those spandex shirts NFL players advertise for under jersey. We should just be able to wear those breakaway pants the basketball players wear, talk about time-savers!
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    So you guys ejaculate in your drawers? Doesn't that make for a short night and an uncomfortable drive home? I wear shorts sometimes, but it's Florida. Baggy cargos. Dancers seem to like to rub my legs but they haven't groped Mr. Happy.
  • tuna1920
    15 years ago
    Hell yes i do it in my shorts. My babe is so happy to see it throb as it just keeps flowing. We give mr happy time to rest and dry up and go at it again. Even done it three times a few times. She rocks my world and i do hers since she floods my shorts.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    HJ ends up on shorts and sometimes on shirt. BJ or FS inside the condom. Its not that big a deal.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    of course a stripper won't refuse your business if you are wearing denim but it will increase the odds of getting more air dancing than grinding so I do not wear denim to SCs. I prefer shorts but the winters in Ohio can be awfully cold so for 1/4 of the year I am stuck wearing pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion