tuscl

Fabric Abrasions on My Member

GooberMan
Florida
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:25 PM
Ouch! She rode me and rode me and I never came in part because my cotton jockey shorts started making abrasions on my member! It hurt and ruined the mood! This will take a week or more to heal. It is oozing and scabbing as I write this. I need to find better underwear. I dislike boxer shorts and have no interest in "commando" (no underwear) attire. A quick Google search led to no hits for satin or silk jockey shorts for men. Suggestions? I am thinking black nylon stretch exercise shorts here but even that might rub too much.

13 comments

• rekrap
    15 years ago
    try board shorts or something with a soft/silk type liner inside...
  • ArtCollege
    15 years ago
    It's all what you get used to. I switched to boxers decades ago, when I was trying to get the wife preggers. I realized how much nicer they were for getting lapped. So now I'm a boxer guy with slacks, a jockey guy with jeans. That has the added advantage that when I wear shorts in the summer, I'm more accessible to ladies who want to touch.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Hopefully it's just a bad ride. I don't have any suggestions, just a hunch that Google has an answer somewhere... [view link] [view link] Spoiler warning (briefs for guys that don't leave tracks in the snow) [view link] Have fun...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I thought about it again on my 67th but I remembered how sore I was after my 64th birthday. Never again. Quality before quantity is my motto now. I always wear nylon shorts and go commando. Even when it is below freezing outside. It's not that far from my truck to the front door.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    A few years back I had a hiking buddy that swore by cutting the feet out of his wife's pantyhose and wearing them under his socks to prevent blisters. Maybe you could design a nylon member sock and mass market it to hobbyists. If nothing else, it would be a good reason to get dances in the name of research. Other posts have looked for solutions/alternatives to blowing loads into their shorts. It is a shame Billy Mays just passed on, it could have provided for a great infomercial.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    This might be a silly question, but how would wearing pantyhose under the socks help? Were they grinding on his feet? (Okay, just before clicking Post It the tidbit clicked...hiking buddy)
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    QuicksandMan, I hope your recover soon. I always "dress for success". I wear silk boxers under a thin pair of dress pants. I use an older pair of pants that are well broken-in or even a bit worn. Wearing dress pants over silk boxers allows the fabric of the pants to slide smoothly over the thin boxers during an LD providing wonderful stimulation. I also adjust my pants so the zipper is off to the side a bit. If the zipper is dead center the dancer's grinding will be painful. Also, I'm not afraid to tell the dancer that I need to adjust myself when I'm getting hard and its not heading in a direction that I desire for success. Cheers.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    One more thought. Wearing thin dress pants and boxes provides excellent tactile stimulation. The dancer can then feel me better and she will enjoy the ride much more. Over the years, several dancers have had orgasms with me this way. There have been some fake ones too.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    After it heals it moght be time to free willy.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    Actually silk should help but its the seems that cause your real problem.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Yes, beware the dancer whno thinks her job is to grind it off with the full force of her..."personality."
  • GooberMan
    15 years ago
    Thanks, everyone. I think the most disappointing part was when the dancer (said she) came and I did not! Bah!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Maybe you should just quit going to "member" clubs! lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion