Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsBoardroom Cabaret

Boardroom Cabaret

265 N Pearl St Brockton, MA 02301

View club page

Discussions

Post

Any info on Paris?

Peroxide, blonde spinner, absolutely toned body, small/real tits, long legs, pretty face? Saw her tonight, was going to ask for a lap dance but then she disappeared (probably taken to champagne). Any info on her?

NevilleContributor1 mo ago 325

Where do the ladies go and to hide in between stage sets and t shirt specials?

Been there a couple times and really like everything about the place the vibe the ladies and overall value. But after their stage sets a lot of dancers disappear and you don't see them again till t shirt discount dance…

Centauro4 mos ago 354 25

Summer & Vanessa

Haven't seen either one of them in my trips to the Boardroom in the last couple of months (mostly Saturday nights). Just checking to see if they've changed schedules or are no longer working at Boardroom.

FrozenBee2 mos ago 401 4

Daytime VIP

New account, couldn't recover password for BostonHobbyist. Went by one afternoon, shortly after opening. First time there in years. Had a drink at the bar and took my second to the stage. Very hot dancers. Chatted up one about…

Bostonhobby26 mos ago 284 12

Mila and Amber, scammer ROBs at Boardroom

Both of them ripped me off on the same night, and I’m still mad about it. Worst girls I’ve ever experienced at Boardroom, and the first time I’ve really had a bad experience there. If you’re a regular, I can…

nelly76Veteran Reviewer3 mos ago 465 13

Tiffany

Has anyone seen Tiffany at another area club? She's been absent from Boardroom for several weeks.

loperElite Reviewer4 mos ago 134 2

Victoria back?

Is victoria back? I heard someone say they have seen her recently. If she is I'd be curious to know if anyone here has any info.

smartestkidontheshortbusContributor7 mos ago 88 7

Caprice

Anyone know if Caprice has retired? Haven't seen her at the club since December.

scarface03Veteran Reviewer6 mos ago 87 2

Lexi?

Does Lexi still work here? I haven't seen her in a while.

jamespond8 mos ago 73 5

Tall AA Dancer

I was here a couple Saturdays ago and there was a very tall dark skinned AA girl there. Was just about to grab her for the 2 for 1 when a dancer cut her off in front of me and…

dmoney23456Contributor7 mos ago 60 1

Amelia and Genesis

What’s the deal with these girls? Do they play and play together?

Undocumented_user1 yr ago 113 12

Sunday time recommendation?

I want to try this one out but Sunday’s the only day that works for me, would you recommend going in around 4 pm or 8 pm? $10 cover is a not a biggie if the experience is significantly better. Is…

Jim1313Contributor8 mos ago 84 3

Looking to visit - Looking for advice

Hello gents, I'm planning on visiting the club over the holiday break coming up. I'm looking for advice on the best days to visit. I'm likely to be there for an afternoon shift on either a Friday or Saturday.…

YdstretchContributor9 mos ago 129 2

Xena?

Had a couple dances with Xena a few weeks ago. I would’ve considered VIP with her but I was short on time. Anyone have any experience with her?

TeslaSpikeContributor1 yr ago 70 7

Scouting

Hey yall. Any recent champagne experiences anyone wants to share would be appreciated. Going down this weekend and it’s been a few months since I’ve been. DMs or replies are both welcome. Happy to share back anything I find as

BaldinbostonContributor1 yr ago 101

Girl with ghost face backpack

Does anyone have any info on the girl with the ghostface backpack? Last few times I’ve seen her she is always heading to the 2nd floor. Haven’t been able to catch her name

Deebrowndunk71 yr ago 71 5

Best VIP Experience

3 2 1 go... Dont forget to name names so that the rest of us PLs know who to look for.

smartestkidontheshortbusContributor1 yr ago 148 1

Missing Ariana and Luna

Anyone seen Ariana or Luna lately?

loperElite Reviewer1 yr ago 55 4

Fox News

At some point someone started putting Fox News on one of the TVs in the main room and, I'm told, upstairs in the private rooms. What the fuck? Why should I have to see such a huge boner…

loperElite Reviewer2 yrs ago 59 25

Help out your man here!

My fellow folks from the NE, I’ll be heading out this Thursday evening to the Boardroom Cabaret. I’ve been here a few times and while I’ve had some great dances here, I’ve been wanting to try out VIP upstairs. Can…

pgpatoleContributor1 yr ago 104 5

Any Tips for First Timer

First time going to this spot not sc in general. Anything I should know before going? What are the girls like on the day shift? Is this a regular spot or are the girls cool with going up to customers?

LochlinContributor1 yr ago 93 15

Xena

Anyone who has yet to do dances with this total smoke show is making grievous effort.

skibum609Elite Reviewer2 yrs ago 36 10

Tiffany

Any of you know where Tiffany landed? She was at Mario's briefly and then disappeared.

loperElite Reviewer2 yrs ago 31 1

Anyone else have any good experience with Georgia?

I’ve been seeing Georgia for a couple weeks now, and I’m curious on what other interactions have been like? It’s progressing slowly very slow but I’m just trying to find out ….. Am I wasting my money ?

Mikeeeeyj2 yrs ago 38 1

Pepper Spray

Someone was subdued in the foyer with pepper spray last night and the spray got sucked into the building. None of us inside knew what was happening. At first I thought that the girl I had just taken to a…

loperElite Reviewer2 yrs ago 40 6
Advertisement