Any Tips for First Timer

First time going to this spot not sc in general.

Anything I should know before going?

What are the girls like on the day shift?

Is this a regular spot or are the girls cool with going up to customers?

9 comments

• skibum609
    10 hours ago
    1) Some dancers will approach you, but many will not, so if you see someone you like, be proactive; 2) Very laid back place and from what I see, rowdiness is discouraged; 3) The 2/30 specials will become less attractive over time, simply because they occur too often. If saving money is your goal, you will love them. I find they they interfere and saving $10.00 means zero; 4) If at first the dance seems a little vanilla, be patient. The second dancer I spent time with on Wednesday had rules for the 2/$30 dance special and no rules when I kept going; 5) At $20.00 per dance, nude, the value here right now is incredible; 6) My experience here is that contact is less during the Christmas Holiday season.
  • Lochlin
    10 hours ago
    @skibum609

Thanks for the info. Lots of good stuff in your comment.

Are the stage shows decent? I definitely like sitting at the stage and tipping.
  • skibum609
    10 hours ago
    I am not a stage guy, but if I were I would be very, very happy here. Good viewing, not a lot of stage side contact.
  • Lochlin
    10 hours ago
    Much appreciated
  • Lex Luthor
    8 hours ago
    Stage dancing is better here than other clubs because enough guys sit on the stage and tip the dancers. Some, very well. So most dancers will get nude (at least when I've been here at night), but it's not a place where women are laying down and spreading their legs giving you the gynecologist special (I wish it was!). Dancers start off on the top platform for their first song, then come down the stairs to the stage. I myself would rather see them do all their songs on the stage and skip the upper platform, but others like seeing dancers start on the upper platform.

The place is a low-key, low pressure place that plays mainly rock, r&b, some pop, but they don't play hip-hop or much rap, so if you like those genres while at the club, you're probably out of luck. At least that's the way it's been the 1/2 dozen times I've been there (always on non-weeked nights).

I've never had to show my ID (I'm older) and they don't scan.

For lap dances, the booths next to the stage and offer better privacy than under the platform. Most dancers will take you the booths unless there's none available. The dancers typically give full nude good contact dances.

I have yet to do VIP there so I can't contribute with good info on that, but I think it's a half an hour minimum with $100 going to the club plus whatever you work out with the dancer.
  • Lochlin
    8 hours ago
    @Lex Luthor

This is very helpful. Hope it’s a fun Friday.

• sfrsox
    4 hours ago
    Thanks Lex

Hope this doesn’t change by summer

I’ve usually been stupidly scared of going into Brockton but you and ski and others making me change my mind
  • crosscheck
    3 hours ago
    That part of Brockton is fine. It's almost over the line into Stoughton.
  • blahblahblahs
    2 hours ago
    I'd be a lot more worried if Boardroom was located in Wellsley or Weston than Brockton. The area is commercial and safe. The police have a visible uniformed presence in the club that serves a useful purpose in terms of safety.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion