Closed?

I stopped by here last week as I have been here many times over the past 15 years. I’m saddened to say that it looks to be closed. Now, don’t take my word for it as I have no idea what’s actually happening. But they removed the huge sign in the back of the building which could be a huge sign. I hope not. I have always loved this place.

2 comments

• Black2323
    4 years ago
    Most clubs in the greater Boston area have not opened yet. Golden Banana and Cabaret in Peabody are not yet opened as well as the 2 in the city Glass Slipper and Centerfolds. Down south Club Alex is still listed as closed as well. I think if you head to Worchester and Springfield you can find some open as well as NH and RI.
  • Black2323
    4 years ago
    I happened to drive by last week (10/9) and the signage for the Foxy Lady by the street has been covered and there is a banner over that sign that says "reopening soon" The signage on the building has been removed as well as the awning for the handicap ramp has been removed. There were 4 cars/SUVs that were parked on the side by the back entrance and it looked like guys doing renovations. I tried to email them but response but that does not surprise me since their website is about 2 years out of date.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion