tuscl
Boardroom Cabaret
265 N Pearl St Brockton, MA 02301

Xena

skibum609
Massachusetts
Tuesday, May 21, 2024 3:06 PM
Anyone who has yet to do dances with this total smoke show is making grievous effort.

9 comments

• skibum609
    a month ago
    error. Thanks auto correct ya fuck.
  • nelly76
    a month ago
    Sometimes auto correct is your best friend, and sometimes it's your worst enema.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a month ago
    I'm in the area a couple times a week. Do you know when she's there?
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    She was there last Friday. One of the rare occasions where a dancer says: "I'm a model" and you think "obviously". I am not an enhanced breast fan and found her to be a 9/10. Her dances were a 10, but for the Boardroom, I say a strong 12 on a scale of 1-10. Add in the old school Bruins cap and voila....
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a month ago
    I'll keep my eye out for her
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    I always thought Gabrielle was hotter
  • Meshuggah
    25 days ago
    Does the smokeshow have an insta?
  • skibum609
    25 days ago
    I have no idea. Other than this I have no online presence
  • OldWhiteGuy
    25 days ago
    I made a detour on my way home after my Thursday afternoon lunch date at Desire. I arrived around 7:30. I walked in, ordered a drink from Wendy and heard, "Xena to the High Top in one." By the time I got my drink and walked to the stage, a beautiful, young lady walked out from behind the oversized video screen. This slender brunette has long dark hair winding its way down her back to a delightful round bottom and dark brown eyes. She has manmade Cs, a flat stomach and perfectly toned legs. Absolutely, gorgeous! After tipping her at the stage, I asked if she would like to do a dance. She nodded her approval and upon leaving the stage, came over to me to go for that dance. The first song began and she stripped down to totally naked during the first four bars. Ithink she heard me gasp. Absolutely gorgeous. I would have paid just to look at her but she understood the assignment and delivered a very enjoyable LD. Did I mention that she was absolutely gorgeous?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion