tuscl

Sundowner or Mons

islaguy1
Saipan
Monday, March 30, 2009 11:09 PM
Say you have 2 days and nights in the next week with no other commitments (between business meetings) and you want to spend $1,000 at either Sundowner or Mons. Weather and travel issues aside, which would you pick? As far as I can tell Mons has the more attractive dancers and maybe more dancers overall but no privacy. Sundowner has nice dancers, some privacy and dances are less expensive. Both clubs offer great full contact nude dances.... The other factor is that you will have paid Flight Club a recent visit and had a pretty good time. Thanks.

6 comments

• minnow
    15 years ago
    What does recent Flight Club visit have to do with this hypothetical ? Are you really asking which of these 2 clubs most closely resembles FC?? Can't help you there, I haven't been to FC or SD, but I'd heartily endorse the Monz, esp. in the winter time.( I look at other factors besides SC's when I travel)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would split the $1,000 and go to both the clubs to check them out.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    u should take that 1,000 and donate it to an orphanage....or take me out for a night on the town. both worthy, money well spent.
  • clubtreker
    15 years ago
    I live 200 miles from the Sundowner, 1,200 miles from Mons, but I'd take the airfare to Florida out of the $1,000 budget & get a cheap flight to Tampa. Sundowner is a good club but Mons is the gold standard. About 1994 I actually flew from Baltimore to Tampa on Saturday afternoon, caught a hotel shuttle bus to within a block of Mons, hiked to the club, stayed there all night, then did the trip in reverse in the morning. Other than breakfast at the Denny's on Dale Mabry, I didn't spend a nickel outside the club. Ah, the good old days.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    In Canada, there will be no chance of being busted by anyone for getting "extras" (if that is your game)...not so down in FL.
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    Mons @ 2009 is not the same as @ 1994. Never beeto Sundowner but if I had a grand to blow at a club in Tampa, Mons wouldn't be my choice. Yeah there's a lot of eye candy but there are too many clubs therr the mileage is higer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion