tuscl

Do you ever watch other dancers in the couch room?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 5, 2008 7:51 PM
To see what kind of dances they are giving? To compare with what you are getting? That is actually how I met my true ATF. "Damn, I want some of that"! I spent the next 2 hours hoping to meet her. As I was about to give it up when I heard from behind me "Is anybody flirting with you"? It was her and she captured me for the next 2 years.

16 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Not too much unless I'm at a new club. Mainly I'm interested in good looks and just because a dancer is doing an air dance for customer A doesn't mean that I'll get the same service. Too often I'll see just acceptable women and even if they have skill and personality, I'd rather wait for the dancer who stops my heart.
  • 3LeggedMan
    16 years ago
    If my dancer hasn't captured my full attention in the first 60 seconds or so, my eyes will wander, especially when there is talent there that I'm not familiar with. Although Jablake is correct in saying that previous performances are not necessarily indicative of future action, if I see a GOOD dance, I will take note.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Yup. It's a turn-on, especially when the dancer makes eye-contact with ME while she's physically close to HIM. Like, her tits are in his face and she's eyeing me over his shoulder, and so forth. I recall times in the dollar-dance faze at Ybor Strip. All the girls do a roll-call, and then round the whole room doing little thirty-second stints of lappers for a dollar at every table. It's just testosterone soup, and I find it very exciting. You get your girl going on you, and you watch all the other girls going too. Also, it's helpful for finding out who is a prude. Watch their behavior.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Unless my dancer is a "top 10 percenter", my answer is yes. Even then, my eyes may wander. Doncha know that male species has eyes on the back of the head and/or 360 degree swivelling necks, lol!!
  • ChillinTheMost
    16 years ago
    Recently I had a duo of two hot chicks dancing for each other and they gave a great lezbo scene on the side. It was surely a distraction. I had my dancer go into the wheel barrel so I could stare without being caught. Sneaky bastard!
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    It's hard not to. When you are waiting for your dance to begin, sometimes all you can do is watch the other dancers. Sometimes, even the girl giving you a dance notices. Then again, sometimes, they like to talk to each other and you wonder if they are already bored with you.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    My eyes can wander especially if there is a hot dancer dancing near me who charges a lot more money than what I'm willing to pay. I remember one dancer who I thought was very hot but I didn't want to pay her high prices. I thought it was funny the way she was scaring her customer. She told him to sit back, don't move, she was getting ready to do a summersault up into his lap upside down. Not my idea of a fun lap dance unless you like acrobatics thrown in as well and a possible injury if she misses the area of the sofa right below your crotch. Needless to say, I didn't bother to get a lap dance from her after watching her dance.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I wondered if she was putting on a show with me watching. I thought it might be her normal routine though.
  • Fibber
    16 years ago
    i always try to give my dancer all of my attention - look her in the eyes and try and develop some sort of chemistry between us. However, on my way in or out or if I have chosen poorly to begin with and not getin any response from my current dancer, my eye will definately wander, Always be on the lookout for the the "best" dancer in the club, but dont let it really distract you from your current task at hand (pun intended)
  • Alucard
    16 years ago
    Yes. At one particular club I eyeballed a dancer giving a dude a BBBJ while I was getting one also. It is hard to look into her eyes when your hard cock is down her throat.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I no longer like getting dances out in the open in topless bars because of the lack of privacy. Too many prying eyes proved distracting. Nowadays I prefer to stick to the nice private individual "booths" in my fave nude clubs. Ahhhhhhh!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I kinda like being eyed by other men, as long as they're not there JUST to stare at me and whack off. If the other guys are getting lappers too, then I can look at the fine asses of the hot chicks whose tits are pressed into the other guys' faces, and the other guys can look at the fine ass of the hot chick whose tits are pressed into MY face. And then SWITCH ...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I wasn't watching other dancers, I think it was in Tampa, some years ago, that my dancer and one next to me did a lot more that look at each other. I'm pretty sure the four of us enjoyed the dances, but I KNOW I did.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother, I think the above would be OK, but if the other guy even thought about me...
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi TUSCL_Brother, That is too extreme for me! :) The men that I know aren't very choosey.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Usually no, but I was at a club recently where the guy's face was hidden behind the arm of the couch but I could see the girl was clearly riding him and giving him full service. While I was getting my lap dance I made eye contact with the girl and she just kept looking at me until she finished her work. It was actually pretty hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion