tuscl

best club in Tampa for "extras"

will be in tampa in a couple of weeks. which is the best club to get extras, recomended strippers would be appreciated.

18 comments

• driver01
    16 years ago
    Hmmm... your very first day of membership. No posts or reviews. And you ask about the best clubs in Tampa for extras and the names of dancers who would oblige...Well now, let's see... Hmmmm

I'm thinking you should check out the Tanga-- And I'm betting the boys here in Tampa will back me up on this. Probably the best combination of strong talent and extracurricular activity ever put under one roof here in Tampa. I remember Celeste, Heather, Candy and Jordan as being most accommodating. The club is a little tough to find these days but if you have a car just drive over near the Hyatt as if heading to Clearwater. The club was on the right-- and as I said, you may have a tough time finding it but just keep driving. If you hit the Gulf, you've gone to far so turn around and head back to Tampa-- this time look on your left. If you get to the airport, you've gone to far again so just turn around and head back the other direction, this time looking for the club on your right. If you do find it, please post back and let us know how it went. Happy Hunting and no need to thank me-- you are welcome.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Yes, Tanga! Love that tropical vibe, accentuated by the embellishments on the roof. Good call, driver01. Have fun, curiousgeorgefun. And don't pass up the opportunity to spend time with Brandye, Bunny, or Bubbles (collectively, the "Queen B's").
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Yeah, the Tanga. Recall the waterfront view, and the fishy smell. Also, please let us know if you sampled nearby Mexican restaurant,with its' unique coin toss funnel. Please let us know how many quarters you were able to swipe. While you're at it, could you let us know if tipping dancers in quarters gets you higher mileage, or not?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I do remember some good times at the Tanga. What was the name of that one gal who used to trick out of there -- a bottle-blond with fake tits, a bit of the "extremely plastic" look, but an excellent provider, and cheaper than most, around 2004-ish.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    16 years ago
    driver01,

what do you mean?
    "Hmmm... your very first day of membership. No posts or reviews. And you ask about the best clubs in Tampa for extras and the names of dancers who would oblige...Well now, let's see... Hmmmm"

do you think im a pig or a leacher? i did post a review, and plan on several others. I am neither! just a normal horny guy who stumbled across a great site. I used to post to SCL until i found out that the owners can delete honest reviews if they don't sound glowing.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    16 years ago
    Sorry I snapped.... I do appreciate any tips, I read on another site that Tanga is closed. any other ideas?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I would forget the other sites and try the Tanga!
  • Uh, there's no page here for Tanga. Where is it?
  • boomer37
    16 years ago
    The Tanga closed a few years ago to make room for road expansion. too bad, that placed ROCKED. Not flashy, but a good vibe.

As to the rest of this conversation, do your research on the boards and you'll find a club that suits your needs.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    The Tanga was a fun club, but I always felt the lap area wa way too open. There were and are much wilder clubs in Tampa. As others have said, do your research and you will find them. The wildest of them all was recently busted so be careful if you go there.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Remember those metal dining-room chairs? Yeeps, that was uncomfortable ...
  • notrouble
    16 years ago
    Tanga does not exist anymore
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    Tanga was closed after Road Construction years ago. There are no clubs in Tampa that offer 'extras.' There are strippers who have favorite clients that offer 'extras,' but every one I have ever talked to has a certain methods to ensure that you are not LEO.

The LEO vice of most cities is so corrupt I'd wager $100 that EVERY SINGLE Vice officer in the US has paid for sexual contact (NOT on duty) at least ONCE in his lifetime, and if Sex isn't his Vice, it's probably something MUCH worse. You don't work Vice without getting mangled inside somehow, whether it's by what you see or the vices you come away with.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I do agree, JMelbourne, that most vice officers have probably paid for vice. The thing I don't agree with, is that this evidence leads to the conclusion that they're necessarily bad people. I do see some hypocrisy in their point of view, and many of them probably do abuse the power and trust that they have gained by getting INTO the vice squad, in order to gain some vice enjoyment at the expense of people who know that the officers can otherwise arrest and imprison them. I don't deny that possibility, and I do think it's a highly likely one. But I do suggest that we be careful about disapproving, by direct implication, of ANY or ALL indulgences in vice-related activities ... :) ... since, well, pot-kettle-black thang.
  • Electronman
    16 years ago
    I've only made two trips to Tampa but I expect to be back in the area in late February. From the prior reviews, it looks like Tanga is off the radar screen. From my experience, Mons Venus has great eye candy and I've had reasonably good luck arranging take out but given the layout, nothing much in the club. I've read the reviews of specific Tampa clubs but they don't typically provide much opportunity for direct comparisons on take out availability between clubs. Thus, I too would appreciate any other scouting reports for Tampa takeout.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    The "trick" to Tampa is to get a hotel near Dale Mabry. This isn't too difficult because that's close to the airport, too. Then you can quick-stop by taxi to Mons, 2001, and the lingerie places in / near Drew Park, if you don't have a car.

Remember that nude-clubs (any decent clubs with hot women) will be non-alcohol. So plan on drinking and driving, it's much more fun that way. :)

Also, I'd recommend the Bennigans (or is it a TGIFriday's) just North of Mons on Dale Mabry before daytime / nighttime shift-change, and the Waffle House on Mons nearby after late-night shift-change. The girls are at those places in droves, many in their civvies, some interested in wrapping up the night with one last income-gathering potential interaction.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    BG: I can tell that you haven't been to Tampa in a while. The Waffle House is now a Subway, and has been for at least the last 3 yrs. or so. For those that must get their Waffle House fix, there's one by 275/Westshore exit, about 1/4 mile from Thee Dollhouse.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    16 years ago
    after searching Tampa YBor scarlett's was a very good club in my opinion :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion