tuscl

Soft and sensual vs fast and furious?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, December 4, 2008 1:14 AM
I prefer soft and sensual. That is why my favorites are my favorites. Bouncing on my dick is not only a turn off but it hurts. I have retrained one of my favorites. Pop you know her. I know two that are so sensual that they do not even have to fondle my dick to make me horny. But I wish they would and have hopes for one.

16 comments

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    S&S. It's better when she gets up close to my face and makes out with me, nuzzles my ear, gets me all warmed up to her "girlfriend" behavior. I don't want maximum grindage and just bump-bump-bump right off the bat, though at some point during the proceedings I might escalate to that, in which case she needs to naturally and intuitively follow suit. But for starters, slow and sensual please. I've met a lot of girls who CAN'T go S&S. You ask them, but they just dive right in and bump bump bump as painfully as possible. I get up, pay them, and walk away. It's very annoying.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Just got in from The Coliseum in Detroit where I suffered through an LD that was dull, hard, boring and bump, bump, bump. No style and a turn off. I left the club as it was slow anyway.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Soft and sensual. The bouncing does hurt and too much speed equals a quick end. I've also met too many girls who WON'T go S&S. It is too personal for them. Now extras? Not a biggie.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I much prefer soft and sensual. Fast and furious is all right if they started soft and sensual, but if they are always F&F, it hurts after awhile. Soft and sensual, on the other hand, just feels good.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    fast and furious please
  • how
    16 years ago
    Soft and sensual with lots of intimate kissing at first; fast and furious is okay if I'm inside her.
  • RoperDope
    16 years ago
    Soft & Sensual with lots of close up snuggling and even kissing with the right Gal. No bouncing for me!! RD
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    The best lapdances I've had starts with the girl gently sliding up in my lap, placing her nips at lip level. While I suckle, she runs her fingernails through my hair. Very gentle.
  • theriddler
    16 years ago
    Shadow, I've been stoppin by PP every couple months or so lately as business brings me through these parts. Have been by for happy hour a couple times. Fun place. I also prefer the S&S types. I'll trade ya some beverage for some dancer tips. You thristy? Due back in Columbia around 1-6-09 for a few days. Enjoy.
  • kansasgent
    16 years ago
    Seems to be the consensus that the kinder, gentler approach is best. I agree. But there comes a time in the course of the evening where the money and therefore the time runs thin and things must speed up in order to have a satisfying ending.
  • Fibber
    16 years ago
    ok now i need to know where evilcyn works if she is getting that good of a review here
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    riddler: I am sorry but you will miss my visit. I usually due middle of the month visits. I haven't even firmed up Dec visit yet but it looks like 21-23. See my review of two months ago. I named names of favorites. Accidently left off two names but still plenty for you to choose from.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    S and S for me. Sometimes I think that some girls dont think we have any feeling down there. All my favorites like to start slow and keep it mellow. I'm never in a hurry to get to the end, most times I'd rather enjoy the trip then get to the destination all banged up.
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    Either or both.
  • Me too, so long as I shoot. And yeah, I can cosign about the soft and sensual evilcyn!
  • theriddler
    16 years ago
    Sensual. I'll post this out of the way and keep it short. It's kinda goofy. My first visit to Mons this week. I fell in love, god who'd a thought. Went during the 4-6PM day shift, pretty quiet. I had a couple nice dances with K and then this dancer approaches, we'll call her J. She had this look in her eyes that said me and you. I travel the SE and have been around so this wasn't my first rodeo by a long shot. She led me to the lap benches and we hung out for a while bs'in. I massaged her legs and feet which were slung over my lap. We proceeded to do 4 songs in the most sensual manner that I have ever had. Eyes closed, smiling, soft hum, kisses, etc. she was it for me. I knew she was enjoying my touch also. We finished, chatted, touched some more and another dancer past by and said she also enjoyed watching our companionship. Made arrangements to stop back the next afternoon and I fell in love all over again. Thanks for the memories J and good luck. mr ulnar nerve.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion