Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US of A

rickthelion

Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!

1 yr ago · 1 min read

This lion loves the Thanksgiving tradition in his adopted county. The girlfriend…er…sexy lioness this rick lives with…is making the traditional wildebeest Wellington for tomorrow’s feast. Hope y’all have an equally delicious feast. ROAR!!!

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Apparently doesn't work to post an image with no text.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Happy Thanksgiving to all hope the holiday finds you all healthy and safe with good friends and families to enjoy it together.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Happy Thanksgiving!

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No sexy lioness here to cook, which is one of the things I'm giving thanks for on this fine Thanksgiving day. 😆 The cubs are all here, so I'll be cooking myself, including a standing rib roast, twice baked potatoes, pan gravy, fresh veggies, cranberry sauce (I know, weird with roast beef, but the kiddos still wanted it), warm rolls and plenty of desserts (baked yesterday).

A day of good food, surrounded by my kiddos, is ample reason to give thanks. It also doesn't hurt that there will be football on all day, so when I have breaks in the cooking and cleaning action I can also keep up on my fantasy team. 😉

So again, Happy Thanksgiving all!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

A happy Thanksgiving to everyone here.

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

@rick a few years ago we switched over to standing rib roasts too. Nobody likes turkey here except me!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

We do a turkey and a spiral cut maple ham every year, for Thanksgiving the Prime Ribs are for New Years Eve, and for Christmas Eve we go to my brothers house

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

@drew; I'm in the same boat. There wasn't much sense in going through all the trouble to special order a fresh turkey and then all the work to cook it when I was the only one who wanted it. So now it's a rib roast at Thanksgiving and a ham on Christmas.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just had breakfast at the Waffle House.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Prolonged cuddle with the woman, now up and cooking, kids on the way. Much thankful. Best to all.

W
wallanon
•

Happy Thanksgiving

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Seems like there's enough Waffle Houses in Georgia to hold about 20% of the state's population simultaneously. So, probably hard for them to get that crowded.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It was almost full at 11AM but I have seen waiting lines on Sundays.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

@Ilb: Waffle House is very popular and they often get very busy, especially during weekday breakfast hours and on weekends all morning through lunch. The food is simple but good. They cook everything out in the open and offer good value for the money.

@Club: Thanks man, it was fantastic, lol. It was a day full of good food, family and of course football.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Shadow had to skip 5 VIPs to pay for the window: youtube.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement