Ripped or torn blue jeans. Sexy or not.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit.

https://www.pexels.com/search/ripped%20j…

Women of all ages are actually paying good money to look raggedy. I've seen 60 YO wearing them. They look really ridiculous.

I can remember my mother buying iron on patches for the knees in my Levi's. Times are always changing, I'll be glad when this fad ends.

27 comments

• Lex Luthor
    5 days ago
    Not. I never liked that look.
  • ATACdawg
    5 days ago
    👍👍👍👍👍
  • skibum609
    5 days ago
    Looks awful and reminds me of growing up poor, when we weren't making some asshole fashion statement.
  • wallanon
    5 days ago
    It depends on whose wearing them. Some girls could make a plastic bag look good.
  • ancientlurker
    5 days ago
    This was a thing 30 years ago.
  • ilbbaicnl
    5 days ago
    I like any article of clothing that a woman is wearing that she's willing to take off.
  • Icey
    5 days ago
    I love the look.

But i prefer girls in leggings bodysuits skirts dresses ...shorts
  • Manuellabore
    5 days ago
    It’s dumb. I think less of anybody over 30 who wears them, but not so much less that I wouldn’t screw them
  • Hank Moody
    5 days ago
    I like the look, but it’s not like if someone is wearing unripped jeans I like it less. It’s always more about the girl in the jeans.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 days ago
    It can be hot, and it can be ugly.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    4 days ago
    They were big when I was in rehab, Anyone else get laid in rehab? Gawd knows it took me enough trys!
  • elmer
    4 days ago
    Don't care one way or another with a cutoff age ought to be 30s beyond that looks like they're just trying to look younger than they are
  • misterorange
    4 days ago
    I like it if the ripped area exposes her ass cheeks and panties.
  • loper
    4 days ago
    I try to avoid discussions like this because it makes me sound old. So, no comment.
  • mogul1985
    4 days ago
    Not a fan at all. And, they are wicked expensive when you can go to a thrift store, get jeans on the very cheap and make your own. Like PT Barnum probably said, "There's a sucker born every minute."
  • captainfun
    4 days ago
    Ok for young hot girls. Otherwise just wear regular jeans

Totally unrelated - first time at spearmint rhino in Las Vegas a couple nights ago. Review coming soon
  • JamesSD
    4 days ago
    It's weird seeing this cycle into fashion again since I was around and aware the first time

Only sexy if her ass cheeks peek out of the rips
  • Icey
    4 days ago
    I think i like wearing them better than i like them on girls
  • caseyx
    4 days ago
    Ripped jeans are really stupid. They were stupid in the 80s. They're stupid now. Of course, if she's hot she'll still look good in them.
  • Jascoi
    4 days ago
    Paying for new ripped jeans is a bit ridiculous. .But wearing ripped jeans because they are that old now and distressed I have no problem with.
  • ClubFan81077
    4 days ago
    Eh, I guess my philosophy is that I don't give a **** about whether or not people like I what I wear, so I try not to judge others on what they're wearing. And if I find a woman attractive, I'm going to find her attractive regardless of what she's wearing. The only exception to this might be if someone is wearing a shirt or something with a specific picture or phrase that makes me think negatively about them...
  • Mate27
    4 days ago
    Chain dog, curious as to what type of rehab? Was it for addiction or a physical injury?

Rehab for addiction tends to have plenty or action going on in those facilities, per reports from people I know who’ve attended.
  • ggofv
    4 days ago
    Personally, I'm not a fan of ripped jeans. I don't like ripped anything really because I always have to plan for when I have to replace it.

I also HATE the Goth girl look. It has almost never been attractive to me. It's sexy when it's only a light application of makeup. But when chick go all out on it, it really creeps me out.
  • BGSD3100
    3 days ago
    If they have nice legs, then I like it.
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    It never seems to go out of style, just the size of and how many holes are fashionable. On a girl with good skin and sexy legs/ass I can be a definite fan.
  • Muddy
    3 days ago
    I don’t mind it. Girls are always wearing all kinds of crazy ass shit. I do remember that was big in the 90’s though. I guess it was a grunge thing to cut a hole in the knee part and think your cool
  • CJKent₋band
    2 days ago
    I love it when the guy's nut sack protrudes out of the ripped jeans, especially if he's wearing white briefs. Makes me wonder what those nuts would look like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion