tuscl

What Kinda Guy Do They Peg You As?

IWantHerOnMe
I'd live this way again
We all know dancers have there pick up lines, stuff they think (and often are right to think) will get those bucks flowing.

I got a friend who’s gone from 385!!! pounds to 260 over the last 3 years a and the dancers at a club we go to always notice his weight because it’s a big deal to him.

One of my married friends always gets like a corporate introduction for some reason (“Hello, I’m Stripper A, how can we have fun this afternoon?”)

I get alot of IOnlyDoThisWithYou, you got “good energy” and your the only normal person I can talk to here. I love that last one because it gets me more info about the club I’m in and overall scene. What kinda guy do dancers peg you as?

16 comments

• Dolfan
    2 days ago
    Mostly its the Cuban standard "Hi baby, my name is whatever, where you from? " with a pause for an answer and then a "I'm from Cuba." Then usually you want dance or sometimes you been here long, then asking about a dance.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    2 days ago
    @Dolfan I’ve got enough terrible Spanish to get past the blank annoyed stare from the Cubans LOL
  • shailynn
    2 days ago
    I always get “are you a cop?” Why yes I am, please bend over so I can frisk you.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    2 days ago
    I know a security guard who’s such a bouncer all the dancers thinks he’s a cop
  • ATACdawg
    2 days ago
    "Do you like Russian vimmen?"

"No, I prefer to take my time with them...."😜
  • ClubFan81077
    2 days ago
    I don't want to be pegged!
  • IWantHerOnMe
    2 days ago
    @ATACdawg I’m black and had a black dancer ask me if I liked black women before? Couldn’t believe that.
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    A lot of times they ask why Im there... A lot of them just have normal conversations with me. Some act shy and blush.

Then theres the hardened hoes. Ive had Cubans put a condom in my hand and try to lead me to VIP. Got offered blow jobs for rides home...

Its usually the ugly strippers with the worst attitudes
  • Mate27
    2 days ago
    “You here today because you’re mad at your wife?”
  • Puddy Tat
    2 days ago
    Usually right down to business.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    2 days ago
    @PuddyTat I’m down to business these days with my regulars for sure
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 days ago
    All over the map. If there's a pattern, then I haven't noticed.
  • skibum609
    a day ago
    No idea, which makes sense since no one else can figure me out either.
  • Manuellabore
    a day ago
    There seem to be around 5 or 10 standard approaches and I get them all at any given time. As far as I can tell, each dancer has her own go-to approaches, which may vary depending on mood, time of day, etc,, but I've never had the impression that any are necessarily tailored to my particular "type." More likely that some size me up and don't bother to approach at all
  • Palm
    a day ago
    I don’t like dancers coming to me unless I motion them to. I even avoid eye contact with some of them. The reason, I’m not trying to tip unnattractive dancers. I get it that’s their job but pick up on some body language.

I get the typical “ I’ve never seen you before, what’s your name, can I get a tip”
  • Jascoi
    a day ago
    They peg me 'easy'.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion