tuscl

Strip club + extra

Just went their this weekend and there are a lot of girls and all of them want to party with you in one way or another.

First off, they were extremely aggressive. Pinching your nipples as you walked by, grabbing your wrists and trying to drag you away.

Second, all asked if you are a cop.

Third, all of them asked if you want to do coke.

Fourth, all asked if you wanted to go upstairs to the sky suite. Some were very descriptive of what goes on up there.

But basically you pay $200 to the lady at the door, for 30 mins. You have to pay her extra if you dont want her to check in on yall. You then have a discussion with the girl of what you want. Our waitress informed us that you should expect to spend no less than $700. And from talking to a lot of girls she was right.

A friend spent about $2k and he said anything and everything was allowed.

We spent about $600 for a bottle service, which actually gave us 1 normal size bottle and a smaller one.

I had a good time, and would prefer going here over some night club.

10 comments

• Jascoi
    a month ago
    way too much!
  • Dolfan
    a month ago
    I haven't been in probably a year, but I can't remember the last time any stripper in south Florida asked me if I was a cop.
  • Dolfan
    a month ago
    I haven't been to Tootsies in a year, I was just at a south Florida strip club the other day.
  • chiefwiggum
    a month ago
    last time I was at Tootsies, two years ago, it was terrible. I wouldn't pay $200 to anyone there.
  • captainfun
    a month ago
    First post ever from the OP. Seems like a post from an employee seeking to dramatically increase prices.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    OP you overpaid or are lying.
  • RockAllNight
    a month ago
    Joined tuscl today and this is first post

I call bullshit 💩
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    “Our waitress informed us that you should expect to spend no less than $700“

I’ve been going to clubs for over 40 years and a waitress has never said anything like this me a a new customer
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    Dolfan knows what's happening here in South Florida, agree with him on 99.7% of his posts, and I haven't been in Tootsies in over two years myself.
  • iknowbetter
    a month ago
    I have been to Tootsies twice within the last 3 months. I have never been asked if I was a cop, and I have never been asked about coke, or any other drugs for that matter. Pricing of $200 to the house and $700 to the girl could be accurate. I have been quoted $500 and $600 recently from dancers, but never from a waitress. Tootsies too expensive for me to partake in VIP, but I will get a $26 lap dance if I see someone I like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion