Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsTootsie's Cabaret

Tootsie's Cabaret

150 NW 183rd St Miami, FL 33169

View club page

Discussions

Post

Fat Asses or BBL’s

Here on a Thursday afternoon at 3:30 PM. out of the 30 girls working, which is a good number, there are two spinners ,,the rest all look like Identical brunette cousins from the BBL cruise ship. I don’t get it…

BuckMcNutterElite Reviewer1 day ago 170 9

Any goth girls here, especially ones with high mileage for couples?

I'm (f) going to be in Miami with my partner (m) soon for a night. Looking for goth girls ideally, but open to any kind of pierced/tattooed (or even not if there aren't any with what I'm looking for),…

Stardew7 mos ago 234 6

anyone ever run into Raissa bellini or any other pornstars

She's a newer italian p star. Saw an interview where she said she first started working at tootsies mainly the day shift. Anyone ever encounter her or any other stars?

Future247Contributor4 mos ago 1580 4

would tootsies hire me?

be honest! (dont suck my dick) i want to go to miami soon and start making it a regular travel place and Tootsies is my #1 choice for where to work but I want a better idea of if I…

apieceofsausageContributor10 mos ago 297 11
2

Worth visiting on a Friday Evening?

I'll be staying in Aventura, FL overnight on a Friday and I was thinking about hitting Tootsie's. That said, I don't think I'll be able to get there before 8pm, 7pm if I'm lucky. Needless to say, if it was up to…

sebichillo1 yr ago 191 9

Do you tip on top of what the girl asks for VIP?

Not sure how it works in Miami, but in SoCal VIP interactions go like this: “hey babe, VIP is x for 15 minutes and y for 30, wanna do a dance?” Then assuming you say yes, you pay X to the…

justajustin1 yr ago 209 4

VIP configuration?

What is the vip privacy situation at Tootsies? My wife is not a fan of the communal bench/couch seating in many vip dance areas. She prefers something more private where she’s not sitting between a couple of horny dudes like myself.…

rumor1 yr ago 362 2

HJ in Miami strip club?

Hi guys, I’m looking for a club where I can reliably get a HJ for less than 150. Where would be best to go?

frailgrow421 yr ago 172 8

STD risks in South Florida clubs

For all the regulars in South Florida clubs, wondering how you guys evaluate the risks of STDs in high extra clubs like Toosie's? Even when constantly wearing protections, the risks won't be completely gone. Have there been any known cases…

Deltadetroit1 yr ago 160 11

Strip club + extra

Just went their this weekend and there are a lot of girls and all of them want to party with you in one way or another. First off, they were extremely aggressive. Pinching your nipples as you walked by, grabbing your…

rykiluli2 yrs ago 263 10

Ava, Gemini/Jamie, Kona, Mariah, Vicky

Hola amigos, not looking for anything mileage or extra related. Anyone hung out with these dancers before? They still around? Asking for a friend lol Feel free to dm me.

Mistamonkey69Contributor3 yrs ago 42 6

Any one know who the Latina massage girl with light

Any one know who the Latina massage girl with light brown girl and HUGE ass? I saw her on a Tuesday late afternoon early evening. I need to see her again lol.

ClackportElite Reviewer8 yrs ago 46 2

Tootsie's. The Costco warehouse of strip clubs.

Tootsie's. The Costco warehouse of strip clubs. Probably the largest strip club I have ever been in. It's all available here.

Warrior15Veteran Reviewer8 yrs ago 37

One Stop Shop !

One Stop Shop !

JuiceBox69Elite Reviewer7 yrs ago 15

tootsie review writer…

Who is the tuscl member that has a HUGE number of tootsie reviews? it was like maybe five years ago I stumbled across this one particular member and he obviously loves tootsies. i’d like to see what else he’s contributed

JascoiVeteran Reviewer4 yrs ago 24

85 on Tootsies

Not really, but a funny mention none the less: https://www.instagram.com/p/ClpF6G0rKH_/

DolfanElite Reviewer3 yrs ago 27
Advertisement