tuscl
Tootsie's Cabaret
150 NW 183rd St Miami, FL 33169

Ava, Gemini/Jamie, Kona, Mariah, Vicky

Thursday, January 19, 2023 11:22 PM
Hola amigos, not looking for anything mileage or extra related. Anyone hung out with these dancers before? They still around? Asking for a friend lol Feel free to dm me.

6 comments

• Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Anyone? Popular club…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    You don't have much of your posting history, and two of your three posts over 3 years are about digging up information about specific dancers. Actually, the number of dancers you've asked about is more than the number of posts you've made or reviews you've submitted. So, I suspect that some guys aren't volunteering information (if they have it) because you haven't contributed a lot. And several others aren't feeling chatty because a guy who doesn't do much except ask for intel about specific dancers throws up some red flags. When I started posting here, I had to contribute a fair amount before anyone started sharing information with me, and it was mostly via PM. So, maybe go the club, talk to those dancers, buy some dances, and report back in a review (without linking dancers by name to extras). After that, you might that guys here will be more forthcoming. Just my 2 cents...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    So be like CIM and stalk dancers in private 🤡
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Fair enough Appreciate the long response Did get some PMs though
  • Bharlem
    a year ago
    Please if anyone ever ask about me this way DO NOT give them any information
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Have been back since COVID, so just wanted to see if they still working there. Lots of ppl moved away. Anyways, thx for the feedback. Can a mod close/delete this? Thx.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion