tuscl

Advice: Wife Found Out About OTC, How Should I Proceed (Pussy Pic of OTC )

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 2:42 AM
Posting this because I am asking any mongers who may have been in this situation how to best proceed. I’m a long time reader of this forum and use it for general SC recommendations, so I might be a new account, but not new to SC scene or to TUSCL.

So this Czech dancer who is 26 became my OTC muse, I only compensated her the first time. The second time she didn’t mention it and when I offered she just said she didn’t want to take it and outright refused, the past time we met up and went to dinner like any other date, had some drinks and then went back to the hotel. I like to take them to dinner first sometimes depending on if they have a decent personality, we have a decent vibe going and are laid back so it doesn’t feel like it’s a robotic meet and fuck. I had fucked this dancer twice before but didn’t record.

So before we met up that day (3rd time) I ask her if I can record and she says yes, but only if she doesn’t show her face, so I brought a masquerade style mask with me. Anyhow we met directly at the hotel we start kissing then I eat her out while she is bent over and then on her back and go 69 with her. We then fucked pretty passionately. We fucked in the bed, on the loveseat that was in the room and in the kitchen area with one of her legs on the counter. I have the only copy of it and she didn’t mind since her face was covered. We then proceed to go to dinner.

She then sleeps over at the hotel and we fuck again in the AM, showered and I check out and drive her back to her car that she parked at her friend’s apartment, we kissed and that was that. We met up since probably 5-6 times a month.

Fast forward about 6 months later, my wife finds the footage (Just to point out my wife and I have no kids), I didn’t have a damn clue she found it until I walked in the door and met with a raging stare. I was like “what the hell are you so mad at” and she said “I have to talk to you” in a pissed voice. In my mind I was thinking of “what the hell did I do” (More like what did I do that I didn’t cover my ass) and you know how it goes you start playing scenarios of cheating back in your mind going over how well you covered your ass and what you could have missed. Keep in mind this whole OTC started because my wife didn’t want to give me pussy for 7 months, which is when I hit the SC for OTC. Before that I would just get a couple dances and drinks at the club, talk to the ladies and not much else.

So I told her give me a minute I have to change, so I head upstairs and check on where I put the recording and it wasn’t there…At that point my mind switches to damage control. So my mind gets ready for the argument. I head back down 2 minutes later and say “ok what is it” she tells me I saw what you hid” I say “Oh, what was that” she was as mad as the devil. It’s like her eyes changed.

She starts going on a rant. She said lets watch your cheating ass right now (I guess in an attempt to humiliate me) and I was like “no that’s ok” because at that point it was just pointless. She turned on the TV and there I was…there the Czech woman was. The small talk, the laughing, the kissing, and the way she looked at me while kissing. That seemed worse than the actual fucking in a way and the Czech’s feet in the air and her legs wrapped around me while she softly moaned and kissed my neck, I even sucked her toes. At one point my OTC asked me to take the condom off and cum inside her and that she wanted all of me. I took the condom off and did just that and she took the full load.

I told my wife “turn that shit off.” She said “no I want you to see this, let's look at what you were up to” I respond by saying “I was there….I remember it, there is nothing for me to see” She said “what do you have to say”? At that point I didn’t say anything….I mean what the hell am I going to say that isn’t already known at this point. Then there was this long silence between us that was piercing. With the video and audio of me plowing this Czech woman playing right there in front of us. She didn’t say a word but I don’t know how to describe other than the silence pierced right through me. It’s like I got a flush feeling.

She stomped out and I guess already had her stuff in the car because she just took off, she didn’t peel out or anything, just a slow departure out of the driveway. What makes things more awkward is Czech woman wants me to go with her on a 5 day vacation first week of September, I had planned it since June, even had a friend run cover for me saying we are going fishing. He actually is going fishiing, but I’m not.
My wife doesn’t know who this woman is, doesn’t know that I am still seeing her and having sex regularly with her. My wife isn’t bad looking, probably 6/10, Czech OTC is a solid 8/10 maybe 9, knockout gorgeous. At this point not too sure how to play this. It’s been 3 days and wife only called to tell me that she will call me when she is ready and don’t bother her. I don’t think she is aiming to take me to the cleaners in a divorce because she makes decent on her own. I think she is angry as hell though. On other hand Czech woman is hot as hell and knows how to move in the bedroom and is passionate. She even holds my hand while we walked to car after dinner or just walking and leans in on me and has upbeat attitude and conversation.

So what do any of you older or even more experienced mongers think I should do now that I got caught? Have any of you ever been caught if so what did you do, did you talk your way out, did you just try to let it blow over? Really need some advice and I can’t ask anyone I know because it may cause humiliation, so I ask all you mongers for your input. Preferably if you have been caught cheating and how I should proceed. Here is a picture of the Czech woman’s pussy she let me take of her at her apartment. https://ibb.co/zRjfmPD

51 comments

• ww
    a month ago
    You may as well had placed this as an article! LOL! It's a great story!

My first, and probably ONLY, question is "Why in the hell are you not having sex with your wife?"

No kids? Sounds like you haven't even been married that long, but could be wrong on that.

Based on your story, you have have no relationship and you're doing more with the side chick than with her, so I see no reason to salvage the relationship.

You didn't provide a reason in your story as to why you would want to stay with your wife other than the worry of losing financially in a divorce....and even then, you're not concerned about that.

Side note: If you're recording stuff, you were asking to be caught. And she found it, so your actions gave her a reason to be suspicious and snoop.

Honestly, sounds like you guys should go separate ways.

Why do you want to stay in a relationship you're obviously not satisfied being in? (2nd question)
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    desertblizzard eh? Did the scrub get snowed in?
  • shailynn
    a month ago
    He’s going to have kids soon, blew a load in the Czech stripper who isn’t asking for money for OTC? You haven’t figured that one out yet?
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    @Shailynn, I came inside her over 4 months ago. So she isnt trying to trap me, that was the first thought I had before I came in her , but she isnt trying to trap me with a kid.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    You should ask your wife for a chance to explain. Then tell her a long-ass story that will literally bore her to death. Problem solved and the Czech whore moves into your house.
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    @ww, ben married 5 years, it wasnt my choice to not have sex with my wife. I had no problem having sex with her at any time, she stopped wanting to fuck, citing she was tire, not in mood ...and a host of other excuses. She only gave me head a couple times in past 7 months and it was an unenthusiastic BJ and she refused to swallow my load. Then she would say during BJ "are you almost done" which would kill my hard on.

I've heard of wives before who , once married stop wanting to fuck. They become duds because they figure they secured the guy so why try anymore.

OTC swallows my load and keeps sucking for a minute after.

I'm thinking of waiting to see if she files for divorce, if she does I will have attorney just to look over everything and get it finalized. I am 99.9% sure she wont want anything and just want to go seperate ways if she goes divorce route, she isnt vindictive and is into her career so she doesnt really need anything from me. This to me will be the easy way out.

If she wants to "work things out" then I may be in a dilemma of what to do.
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    @ww, I didnt think of posting in articles section. I may repost there, but thanks for response. It was logical what you said about the situation.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    What the fuck are you “recording” with? A VHS handheld? Why not just use your phone?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    Have you thought of baby names?
  • 5footguy
    a month ago
    I'll take "things that never happened" for 1000, Alex.

"where I put the recording and it wasn’t there…"
    right...
  • wallanon
    a month ago
    "I don’t think she is aiming to take me to the cleaners in a divorce because she makes decent on her own."

Lol. If you're not full of shit with this story you're in fact completely fucked.

It sounds like you had the recording just sitting on some random memory card, which means if she had enough time to watch it before you got home she had enough time to copy it.
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    I knew it was a matter of time before a bastard or two would claim "It never happened" There is always some skeptic fool like this because nothing like that ever happens to them they think it can never happen to anyone (Stupid ass thinking)....YEAH it happened so deal with it.

But no I had it on an SD card and she found it. Didn't use phone because to me that was going to be the first thing she would see it on and how most guys get busted (but I was wrong) Only reason I recorded so I could beat off to it later. I'm sure most guys who record record it for this purpose too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    To 5footguy's point, this has a fictional "written for entertainment" vibe that doesn't quite ring true.

You won't know what your options are until you communicate further with your wife. But maybe stop seeing/ fucking that Czech dancer while you're in a vulnerable situation.

"I don’t think she is aiming to take me to the cleaners in a divorce because she makes decent on her own."

Whether or not this is true, you clearly don't understand the righteous, vengeful anger of a scorned woman.
  • WiseToo
    a month ago
    You should have brought TWO masquerade style masks.
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    @Call.me.Ishmael, she works in the medical field and makes decent money on her own. (See my posting about her not being vindictive)

She is the type that if you wrong her and she is through with you she will drop you like a hot potatoe and not want shit to do with you anymore and she will just move on and apologies wont mean shit to her. Seen her stop talking to one of her family members because they wronged her, just stopped talking to them cold turkey, didnt try to get revenge or any petty crap. She just never spoke to them again.

She is heavily invested into her career and I can see why she doesnt feel like she wants to deal with side petty shit.

Dont get it wrong, she has 2 males at the hospital system she works in who would love to get with her. One works in her department. Not saying anything happens, I'm not gay , but I can fully admit one of the guys would be considered handsome by most women.
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    When I put CALLME ISHMAEL's name (probably because the periods the TUSCL detected a web address.

It automatically generated that link. I dont have shit to dow with that and it looks like some kind of BS app.
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    @Wisetoo...your name is befitting of you. Clever, true and funny comment

That is wise indeed, but hindisght is 20/20 and I wasnt thinking abot getting one for myself. I wish I would have though but my mask would have been more like a full face werewolf mask or some shit.
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    A lot of unnecessary sexual encounter details here, and the question is kind of ridiculous: "wife found out about otc (via video no less!) how should I proceed", all from a first time account.

This is trolling or else you are a very very weird person.

What should you do IF any of this is true? Hire a lawyer and get their advice. This is a titty bar site, not a legal/counseling/magician site. Also don't ask us to diagnose the lump on your dick because we also aren't doctors.

• desertblizzard
    a month ago
    @drewcarey Read my response to the other fool who acted liek this is a fake post just because its first time post. I knew at least a couple bastards would claim its fake. People like that just say its fake or trolling because they never probably had OTC liek that or something.

Also if you think there are too many details or whatever the case then don't read move on and dont respond. Plenty of long time members on here gave constructive input without acting like envious bastards like you are. So by you saying "Dont ask us" you mean don't ask YOU. Other members answered without the bullshit. No one asked you anyway chump, so go piss off back to whatever rock you crawled out of.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    ^ 👍
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    Thumbs up above intended for Drew.
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    Above losers. I guess the real trolls have revealed themselves. (Notice howthe real trolls are the ones who are always screaming calling others "trolls". Its always these types.

They don't have anything to add and just troll the discussions looking to say dumb stuff and try to call into question anyone who they get envious of. Bye trolls, go piss off to another discussion.
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    Another fool or bastard that thinks the OP is full of shit.
    Trolls always get nasty when they are exposed.
  • elmer
    a month ago
    Another bastard here calling OP's story a work of fiction it actually sounds like something Careless kevin would have written only better

Surely someone here has kept track of all the troll names.
    It's 5am, full bladder gotta find a rock to piss off of
  • Mrsuntan
    a month ago
    Do you honestly see you two patching things up to a point where you live happily ever after? Probably not. It seems like your wife will probably file for divorce, and if she doesn't, then you should be the one to do it. You'll be happier in the end. Whatever you do, don't end up marrying the Czech.
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    got a bag of popcorn at the ready ...
  • jackslash
    a month ago
    Are you complaining or bragging?
  • datinman
    a month ago
    The solution is easy. Clearly, if your wife doesn't want to have sex with a stud like yourself, she is a lesbian. So start having 3 ways with the Czech stripper. Just imagine the great stories you will be able to write the next time you post to Penthouse Forum... I mean TUSCL. smh
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    What's there to talk about? Things weren't going well at home so you sought out ass elsewhere. If she wasn't having sex with you despite how relatively young she likely is, then this thing was on the ropes anyway.

With no kids and a short marriage, you obviously won't have to pay child support and likely have modest if any alimony exposure. The wild card here is the assets accumulated during the marriage, like the house, investment accounts, vehicles, etc. It would be very foolish to believe that she won't try to get everything she can, especially once she has an attorney involved.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    Btw you were a fucking moron keeping video evidence. Just sayin.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    The "vibe" of the op is at odds with the emotions of the typical person facing a divorce. Nice story, but over 7,500 days in family court says, that is all it is
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    This feels like a larryfisherman bs post
  • rattdog
    a month ago
    "She said “what do you have to say”? At that point I didn’t say anything….I mean what the hell am I going to say that isn’t already known at this point. "

replies:
    "well yeah. i see you're mightily pissed. you feel left out. you want to join us and be in the film production? there's room for one more."

"let me ask you something. you haven't been in the mood and taking care of me for 7 months now. put yourself in my shoes. no action at home. i'm over at the club and this piece of ass is willing to get me off. so if you were me you're going to turn that down?"

your wife probably already got sick and tired of you longer than those 7 months. i really wouldn't want to imagine the reality of having to go home every night to deal with someone who feels like that towards me. that's a sucky way to live.

get that divorce lawyer. find creative ways to allocate your money. sell your car for $10 to a relative. (skibum, feel free to add to this). also be very thankful you didn't bear kids. rest assured your wife will use them to her advantage.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    @twentyfive "Trolls always get nasty when they are exposed."

Yeah, and this piece-a-shit troll seems to be quickly running out of material too. It's like he's a wannabe troll. Established himself, now can't think of any more bullshit to write about, so he just gets mad.

SJG. Now that guy was a LEGENDARY troll. This piss-ant amateur isn't even fit to polish SJG's bicycle.
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    ^ yep
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Do you make more money than her? If she was the main earner then there might not be any losses for you in the divorce. You can transfer assets under your parents name
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    ^^ Troll coddling troll.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    I read the post last night and just figured it was a troll. Long winded story designed to add credibility followed by an inane question “help me figure out how to save my marriage so I can not have sex with my wife for forever?” How is anyone taking that seriously?
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    CJKent, I wouldnt have a problem uploading the video , only thing is it shows my damn face and dick too. Her face is covered pretty well with a mask.

Even if I did upload it you would have idiots on here calling me a troll and saying "it didnt happen" anyway. Whats funny is the actua trolls are those people who say that someone is a troll just because they posted something. Hey ...if someone doesnt liek what I posted or think its fake...then you can choose to believe that , just move along and go read some other post. Your approval is not required.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^ Don't feel bad if someone says your emotions don't match the facts. You're acting differently than the multiple thousands of divorce litigants I have represented and/or seen. If the story were a fact, and you were my divorce client when I found out you were posting stories like this online, I would use and abuse your retainer until gone and then withdraw. If your story is true, your wife's future attorney is going to download your film onto an old school vhs tape and shove it up your ass sideways.
  • desertblizzard
    a month ago
    Yeah, sure skibum. I doubt you are a real attorney, much less a divorce attorney. Talk about fiction. You come o here acting like you know anything about law. What a joke.

I can post this online because no one I know will ever see it. Sounds like you like things shoved up your ass sideways and you are projecting. If you dont believe my post, it doesnt bother me one damn bit. Dont believe it, why waste your time responding to it then?
  • ALLSTAR36
    a month ago
    You can pm me the video I don't mind seeing your face and dick if i get to see a Czech get railed. Way to go i would keep fucking her and have fun on your fishing trip
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^^Whiny little bitch just confirmed that you are a fake ass pretend to be a man wannabe. Don't care if you believe me because you're an attention seeking fraud and a liar; the foundation of my practice which focuses on younger males, because back in the day I got used to representing women and the young man of today is similar to a woman back in the day.
  • Alfredo_Darke
    a month ago
    "How do I proceed?" Let's see, you have a shrew of a wife that won't have sex with you, no kids, no financial problems and unless I missed it somewhere, you didn't say you loved her. Then, you have a hot as hell Czech that likes you and wants to fuck your brains out. And you're having a hard time deciding what to do? Sheesh...
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    This is CLASSIC troll behavior: ask a retarded question about an unlikely scenario. Then, see how long you can draw the thread out by saying more stupid shit. You got your advice, yet you're still here yapping. Why? Because you enjoy seeing how long you can run the troll, and arguing is a little shot in your fake ass arm.

"Above losers. I guess the real trolls have revealed themselves."

No, they're not trolls. Ski, CMI, 25, et al are very long time members who will share their diverse opinions on nearly any subject. They will happily share strong negative views about some new idiot coming here saying fake shit hoping to stir the pot. Which would be you. They're not coming on here saying stuff that obviously didn't happen and then trying to get a reaction from it, that would be you.

And since you're new, I'll let you in on a little secret: these are the guys who post the most on TUSCL and now you've shown them that you are full of shit on day one.

Maybe start a new profile and try again?

• rickthelion
    a month ago
    All star ape said => You can pm me the video I don't mind seeing your face and dick if i get to see a Czech get railed. Way to go i would keep fucking her and have fun on your fishing trip

That fucked up. I wouldn’t want to see this weirdo’s schlong. We don’t even know if any of these females exist.

Desert ape, you should post a photo of this Czech penetrating herself with a bottle of Zima. I bet there is no online Zima porn that you can use to fake the photo. You can still special order Zima from Japan, so get cracking on this. ROAR!!!
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    To add to your point CMI, it may not be righteous anger in this case.

The general rule of thumb is whoever is the breadwinner, and paying most of the bills, gets to have multiple partners.

We see this with strippers and escorts who have the stereotypical stay at home boyfriends who play video games all day. The guy has to stay loyal, while his stripper/escort girlfriend has many partners.

And the opposite scenario, the rich businessman who has a stay at home housewife. The stay at home wife has to be loyal, whilst the businessman can have many partners since hes the breadwinner.

So in this case it all comes down to who the breadwinner is. Or there may not be a breadwinner. Maybe both are high income earners. In that case, if the OP cheated, he can just give his wife permission to cheat too, and that evens the scales.
  • JamesSD
    a month ago
    Just get divorced
  • Lanechange
    a month ago
    If you want a marriage with a sex life, you dont have one. Whether you divorce or reconcile you dont get sex automagically, you still need to do shit to make your wife attracted and usually that means doing the same things you did in the first place.

You sound like youd rather dump your wife and marry the stripper. Up to you to decide if she wants more than just a path to citizeship.

Video recording? Sheesh. I dont get the imprrssion the marriage was well cared for. Sounds like the better choice of whom you grow old with. But its kinda fucked up now.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Its fake because you're on here bragging about it and pretending to be asking for advice. No signs of distress over a broken marriage . Just a long winded penthouse letter out of the 1980s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion