tuscl

What do strippers wear that does NOT look hot

Tuesday, July 9, 2024 12:12 AM
I saw in the paper the other day. Something about Jessica Springsteen, Bruce's daughter who is an equestrian. Cute girl, I gotta say but in her uniform whatever you call that, yeah just a not a great look. Good looking out of it though. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympi…

But it got me thinking what are some looks you don't like on strippers? I mean to me, I'm not a fan of the glasses. I think girls look way hotter without them. It does make you look smarter but not sexier imo.

29 comments

• loper
    2 months ago
    I happen to love the schoolgirl outfit, esp. including glasses. Some of the shoes that are popular now make a girl look like a fancy pony -- they don't do it for me, but it's not really a negative either. Strangely, there are some things that don't look good to me but still turn me on, such as a butt plug.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    Fat girls in tight outfits. Knock it off! If you're zaftig with large breasts, wear slinky long-lined things which accentuate the curves. (If you're zaftig with small breasts, stop dancing.)
  • Studme53
    2 months ago
    High boots.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Anything that a girl wears that hides her best features or shows off bad ones (like @Book Guy's fat girls in tight outfits).

Fishnets aren't a turnoff, but they don't excite me at all.
    Schoolgirl outfits make me think of my sister in grade school, instant boner killer.
    Pigtails also make me think prepubescent little girl...hard pass.
    Goth outfits look really nice on some girls, really bad on others. Nothing in between.
    Naughty nurse outfits don't do much for me...man I'm getting old, I remember the days when nurses were hot.
    Butt plugs, I like a little anal action but I just can't disassociate the thought of the plug being covered in feces.

What Puddy Tat thinks is the cat's meow:
    A lot of traditional Halloween outfits, especially lady vampire outfits
    Evening gowns on a chick with a gorgeous ass
    The dog leash around the neck that she invites you to pull on
  • wallanon
    2 months ago
    The outfits that bug me are the ones that take forever to take off. But that's only an issue of O want to spend money on her. If a dancer is wearing something she feels good and sexy in the that's going to show in her confidence. That's what takes a cute girl and drives her hotness up...and that's what makes my pants want to spend money on her.
  • wallanon
    2 months ago
    "Fishnets aren't a turnoff, but they don't excite me at all."

Dude fishnets are one of the best inventions ever. They're technically clothes but keep everything you want to play with available. You see fishnets stay on but panties come off and it's go time lol.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    In a sort of sneaky backwards way, push-up bras can really be dreadful, when it turns out the girl has extremely saggy tits.
  • wallanon
    2 months ago
    "In a sort of sneaky backwards way, push-up bras can really be dreadful, when it turns out the girl has extremely saggy tits."

You're not wrong. But I also don't want to live in a world where push up bras don't exist because they can make a rockin set of tits even better. I choose the danger lol...
  • Rod8432
    2 months ago
    Agree with Puddy. Fishnet outfits are the worst. They get caught in buttons, and although see-through, tend to obscure access to the good stuff.
  • wallanon
    2 months ago
    "They get caught in buttons, and although see-through, tend to obscure access to the good stuff."

Back when I wore dress shirts to clubs that was kind of a thing with fishnets, but the upside outweighed the occasional pause to unhook a button. As for obscuring access to the good stuff let's just agree to disagree. The ones I'm used to dealing with have an opening where the business happens, is stretchy, or easy to tear.
  • Brahma2k
    2 months ago
    Im with @studme53, high boots or any boots. It doesn’t work for me
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    Boots and anything else on the legs. Schoolgirl outfits. It's bad enough that they're 45 years younger than me in the first place.
  • crosscheck
    2 months ago
    Push up bras can be the modern equivalent of stuffing socks in the bra. False advertising says I.
  • Dolfan
    2 months ago
    I hate boots, especially the ones with tassels. I also hate fishnets. Its probably regional, but around here the girls who wear fishnets have a very strong tendency to have a similar personality type, which I also hate.

I'm not a fan of push up bras, but I can't say they make strippers look not hot. If anything, they make strippers hotter. The letdown when the bra comes off isn't worth it to me though.

I don't like gowns, or any strappy complex shit that is hard to take off.
  • rattdog
    2 months ago
    boots
    gowns
    nipple rings
    anything halloween related
    denim
  • loper
    2 months ago
    I hate fishnets. Inevitably a button of mine gets stuck and it takes most of a song to disentangle me. Also, heavy lipstick, because, even if it doesn't happen, I like to imagine kissing the pharynx out of my connection.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 months ago
    Clothes.
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    ^amen lol.
  • gSteph
    2 months ago
    Frowns.

Fishnets, high boots

Others get my $
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    I don’t like fishnets, or anything between me and the girl’s skin. It’s a touch thing. I’m agnostic about the look of fishnets so I don’t care if they wear them, I just don’t want them on during dances.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    @GMD wins this one. If she's on stage, I want the Full Monty by the end of the set.
  • Cowboy12
    2 months ago
    Baby doll dress just does not look right on a stripper on stage. I would rather see a tight fitting sexy dress.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    @puddy 'round here the girls don't do full-nude on stage, that's not the system. I don't know if it's a required regulation or just the way things are "normally" don. Generally they have a double-layered outfit, one layer of which is removed during a two- or three-song set; another layer of which is removed for their bar-top or main-floor stroll. So, mostly, you'll see a girl in a bikini and some stuff on top of it, and she'll get down to the bikini by the end of her multi-song stage-set. Then she'll be topless to stroll the bar for dollar-tips. If you take her to a more private section, she'll have even less on. If she were to take it all off initially, then she wouldn't have enough to remove subsequently. I tell all this just to make the point that the girl basically doesn't always have choice in how disrobed she gets. There are requirements and assumptions in place, and at the NOLa clubs they pretty much prevent nudity on stage.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    @book guy - I know that. But a man can dream.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    No one's said black lipstick.

I'm OK with a goth look, don't get me wrong. But the point of lipstick is to make her lips look redder, and therefore appearing healthier and more aroused. Black lipstick just makes a dancer look like she's dying of tuberculosis.

And count me in the no fishnet camp. Like @loper said, that shit gets stuck on my buttons, belt, etc.
  • gSteph
    2 months ago
    Yeah, I passed on a tempting lass the other day cause of the black lipstick.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    Fishnet hangs on buttons and fingernails, agreed. Neon fishnet seems to be all the rage right now. Remember a few years ago when it was absolutely necessary to wear Hello-Kitty and similar Japanese manga type stuff? What's next?
  • busta_nut
    2 months ago
    studded outfits or ones with rhinestones. Hate fishnets.
  • dr_lee
    2 months ago
    1) Bikinis should be only reserved for women with GREAT bodies, even girls with decent bodies just don't look good in bikinis, in my opinion.

2) I would say tattoos, but I've actually gotten use to those. There's this dancer I got a dance from recently that's my current favorite in this one club and I must have totally forgotten she had tattoos or I was oblivious to it.

3) There's these like ankle things that some dancers wear that I find distracting and a complete turnoff. Not ankle bracelets, those are cool and sexy, but like anklebands? Those things just don't do it for me.

4) Platform shoes is an absolute MUST, so if a dancer is wearing anything other than platforms, I'm out. Also, those Peggy Bundy type low flat high heels with the fur on top are extremely tacky, in my opinion. But if it's platform shoes with the fur on top, that's sexy to me.

5) I don't care for girls wearing flowers in their hair or ponytail hairstyle. Prefer the hair to be long and straight, but with SOME life to it, not just mousy straight hair.

6) Also, I've found that I really dislike girls wearing glasses! I've seen dancers who switch between wearing and not wearing glasses and their sex appeal dips by a lot once they put the specs on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion