tuscl

Club Desire Providence

Any specific girls who offer extras? All of the talent there is top notch so I’m not picky

9 comments

• Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    Get VIP, read reviews.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Go away.
  • rickthelion
    4 months ago
    Just show up and say “ROAR!!! I want some frickin’ extras!!!”

Always works for me. ROAR!!
  • blahblahblahs
    4 months ago
    All these freaking "which girls do extras" and "which clubs are guaranteed extras" posts/responses are going to get clubs closed down and cost girls/bouncers/etc their jobs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 months ago
    Don't connect dancers by name to extras or OTC in reviews or posts, even if it's a club where "everyone knows" (which might be true for the club, but not for individual dancers).

TUSCLers with access to these reviews can include club managers, staff, and other dancers, who can use that information against a dancer. It's also not impossible for local reporters to access these reviews to find incriminating quotes for their expose piece.

This actually happened in Providence, RI, when Cheaters got busted for the last time years ago. We got to watch incredibly explicit reviews (with blacked out bits) for several of the clubs scroll across the screen on the evening news. It wasn't great.
  • minnow
    3 months ago
    Never fails- always some asshat zero-zero new joiner asking gratuitous questions about which clubs/dancers provide extras....
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Desertscrub's mother does bareback anal for $50. Just be prepared for it to come out covered in the semen of twelve other men.
  • WiseToo
    3 months ago
    You can find out simply by visiting the club and asking the bouncer at the door or by calling the cub in advance and ask about their menu of extras. That's my suggestion; there is no need to ask that question here.
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    "We got to watch incredibly explicit reviews (with blacked out bits) for several of the clubs scroll across the screen on the evening news. It wasn't great."

I didn't even go to Cheaters because it had the most uncomfortable vip booths and always smelled like stale ass, but this isn't how I'd like to see any club get retired. And some of the guys out there who are the most vocal online about "hoes is hoes" are pretty cringe. Maybe they're playing a character but if they are it's method acting at its finest lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion