tuscl

ATF Drought

Nixur68
Texas
Hey all,

Terrible pathetic loser here who's been a gentleman for a while. I can't exactly put my finger on it but I feel like ever since the pandemic I haven't been able to find a reliable favorite. The girls I am meeting are attractive but there's no real sparks. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying fall in love or anything like that but that casual-fun-excitement vibe is just not there? In the Fall I hit the usual places around Fort Lauderdale meeting some hot latinas, had good dances and it kind of fizzled out. Went back home over the holidays to the Midwest and managed to spend a little time checking out smaller clubs but didn't hit it off with anyone.

I'm now in Vegas over the winter and the clubs here are okay but not what I expected or remember at all. They are just rough with too many drunk patrons, staff delivering poor service and the talent is still at least okay-ish but hustle factor here so high it ends up becoming a turn off and I'd rather just stay at home.

With all of this going on, I'm starting to wonder if I am just a little out of it. Maybe I'm just getting older and I should take this a sign I should finally grow up and just go back to dating. Am I the only one feeling this right now?

18 comments

• rickthelion
    8 months ago
    Lemme give you a little rickvice. What you need to do is get back into dating and find yourself a sexy female of whatever species you are. But here is the brilliant part. The part only a rick could think of: you still go to the strip club and enjoy as many sexy female hairless apes as you want.

Take your truly. I live with a delightful lioness that made me delicious Hatch green chili wildebeest burgers last night. This morning I’m in the road in my Tesla with a bottle of drivin’ whiskey by my side lookin’ for ways to get in trouble. So get yourself a stylin’ suit, find the sexiest female you can convince to live with you (she won’t be as sexy as a rick-lovin’ female because…well, isn’t it obvious), and continue rickin’. Or the best approximation of rickin’ that you can muster.

ROAR!!!
  • Dolfan
    8 months ago
    The girls in south Florida are slightly more desperate than usual for regular customers. I've noticed a lot of them doing things to try to score repeat business, texting me trying to be friendly and not just the typical "come see me" or "can I come over" kinda shit. It's not terrible at this point, but I'm kinda starting to get how they feel with clingy customers.
  • shailynn
    8 months ago
    It’s a post COVID world. In my business most of the good people retired, took on other jobs (either easier jobs or via promotion) or simply quit. Oh and then there were some layoffs too.

I think it’s the same with strip clubs. Staff (club workers and strippers) had to find other jobs during COVID and many did not return to the club when the dust settled.

You take nearly zero social interaction for two years in many parts of the country and I think when people came back out, many still don’t know how to socialize or care much to do so. Strippers say: just give me the money and go away, which is just one of many examples. Why do you think DoorDash is still alive? People won’t want to leave their house and have to socially interact! This is true especially for Gen Z.

Then again maybe I’m just getting old and fussy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    Have you tried Chicas Bonitas? Or if you rather pay more and skip the wino gauntlet, Sophia's? I've only made brief visits to Vegas, but meet Cubans at both those clubs who seemed fav-worthy. But I think perhaps you have unrealistic expectations.
  • JamesSD
    8 months ago
    I'm struggling to connect with these Gen Z strippers. Some of their tattoo and piercing choices aren't helping me. But it makes me feel old
  • MajorBoobage
    8 months ago
    I'm also in a bit of an ATF draught, and I didn't think of it until you said it, but I think mine has also been about since COVID started. I know in my area (Chicago), several clubs have closed since then -- I believe none directly related to COVID, just coincidental timing -- so there's fewer options. Agree with JamesSD that it's hard to relate to girls so much younger than me, too.
    I had one girl I was really into at Club 390, but she's been gone for a while and her IG is gone, so I assume she quit dancing.
  • Nixur68
    8 months ago
    ilbbaicnl, I could try that club but that place is just for a cheap fun thrill but it does seem like a lot of former pro's have left the industry since COVID but I don't know how I'd ever prove that. It's just a hunch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    There's always a lot of dancer turnover. They get tired of it, or they move to a different town.

Lately, I've been spending more time in places with Cuban-dominated clubs. So, good rainfall for me. I haven't seem my ATF in a couple years now. She's AA. Hottest times with her, but more drama than I could deal with.

Our expectations are set by the modern world. Much of what we consume is mass produced. It's generally there for as long as we want it. But each fav is one of a kind. You just have to feel lucky for the especially good ones. It's self-defeating, to be moping because you don't like them all as much as you did your ATF.
  • Nixur68
    8 months ago
    It seems like there way more turnover than in the past. Before COVID, I feel like it'd be easy to meet up with some sweet GND type at almost any club and have some light casual fun. That's now gone.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    To be GND for you, does she have to be white? If so, you are swimming against a big demographic tide: https://www.census.gov/newsroom/blogs/ra… . I mean, unless you like Boomer strippers.
  • minnow
    8 months ago
    Looks like the ESL/NHI/NSE folk have been doing some serious fucking in the last quarter century.
  • Nixur68
    8 months ago
    ???
  • motorhead
    8 months ago
    I feel your pain. After my ATF Retired I felt no one else could measure up. Then COVID hit. Then I moved away from the Detroit area (one of the best strip club places in the US) to a virtual strip club wasteland. There’s a few clubs in the area but they get awful reviews. And as James mentioned, I too can’t connect with the girls who over do ink, piercings, unnatural hair colors or the goth chicks. So I guess I’m not retired but almost tired of finding another ATF
  • georgmicrodong
    8 months ago
    No one is ever going to surpass my ATF, though there's a couple that could come close. For a long time after she passed, I thought I'd never have that kind of experience again at *all*. Fortunately, that turned out not to be the case, even if it's not the same as with Her.

• Lockjaw
    8 months ago
    You won't find that spark in Las Vegas. It is too much about preying on drunk tourists and getting the quick money. They know they will never see you again after they take your wad.
  • wallanon
    8 months ago
    Since my ATF is still around (two of them actually) who I see regularly, I've been thinking ahead to what happens when all of us have moved on. I don't see myself making the same investment in time, money, and privacy for any girls in the future. If not for COVID I don't think the current situation would be what it is, but I'll ride it out for as long as things continue to work.
  • wallanon
    8 months ago
    While it's not the worst typo in the world, the sentence was supposed to be I don't see myself making the same investment in time, money, and intimacy for any girls I'm the future. At least not outside a serious relationship.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    @Lock I met three Cubans while in Vegas who seemed like potential great favs, had I been there long-term. It's not easy for them to get to the US, so Cuban strippers have fewer self-defeating tendencies. They're more likely to realize when they can make more $ with a win-win approach with a PL, rather than a win-lose one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion