tuscl

What a way to GO!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:13 PM
A man hired a stripper to perform at the funeral of his father — who happened to have a fondness for gentlemen's clubs, according to reports from Taiwan. Taiwanese newspaper the United Daily News reported that Cai Jinlai had been promised a stripper for his funeral if he lived to 100. Jinlai was 103 when he died — reportedly leaving behind more than 100 "descendants." He had died after walking about 3.1 miles to a town in Taichung County to vote in an election in the Taichung. His son, Cai Ruigong, told the newspaper that he had paid more than $170 for the stripper to dance around the coffin at the funeral. "He would travel around the island with his friends to see these [strip] shows," Ruigong said. According to reports, the exotic dancer performance at the funeral lasted 10 minutes.

11 comments

• FONDL
    16 years ago
    Kinda gives new meaning to the phrase "down and dirty."
  • DailyGrind
    16 years ago
    re:...paid more than $170 for the stripper Only one? I've got six and a dj already lined up. DG
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Seems a pity to buy your father a stripper AFTER he is dead. I've been to a club a couple of times with my son, but neither of us only tipped the dancers. Once my wife, his mother also went with us, and again, just tipping. Perhaps we still have our secrets from each other.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    Talk about being a "stiff." Reminds me of the old limerick: Said an undertaker's daughter named Maddie To a shy and virginal laddie "If you do as I say, We can have a great lay 'cause I've buried more stiffs than my Daddy."
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    There once was a man from Racine, Who invented a fucking machine, Concave or convex, It served either sex, And whacked itself off in-between. Next?
  • DailyGrind
    16 years ago
    there once was a girl from wheeling who had never sensed sexual feeling til a guy named boris just flicked her clitoris and she had to be scrapped off the ceiling dg
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    correction: scraped off the ceiling but scrapped has it's own humorous angle i guess
  • griebnitz
    16 years ago
    There once was a lady named Alice Who used dynamite as a phallus They found her vagina in South Carolina and half of her anus in Dallas.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I don't have a limerick. On original topic-couple of movies has some appropo moments. In the movie "Flyboys", after one of the Aces die, his Commander says in his eulogy that if the ace had his way, he'd be buried behind the whorehouse. One movie in 1980 (can't remember the name). Martin Mull is speaking at his friend's funeral, saying:"If Walter had it done right, he'd be in an urn, in front of the TV, next to a beer-while the Rockettes are on TV. Maybe some long term strip joints should consider having spots on one wall (for urns) for guys who really love strip joints. Maybe having a stripper at the funeral, and a very conspicuously marked vehicle to transport the body.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Does this mean shadowcat will be buried behind the PP? :)
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    And on the pink site they would all be referred to as DPL's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion